What's new

India to test 5,000-km "China Killer" ICBM by year-end

:rofl: u made my day, u cant even understnd wats da mean oh that sentence. im talkiing about titile "china killer". oh god i cant laugh

Laugh but the world will still know India's ambition -- To destroy China !!!

nice try buddy, initially they cooperated but ur missiles are remaking which is already exists. when cant understnd the word cooperation nd remaking waste of tim to discuss

don't try to twist the facts. Copying is copying and India copied all her missile tech from the USA and the West.

don't try to twist the facts. Copying is copying and India copied all her missile tech from the USA and the West.

i told u na, when u cant understand da difference bet cooperation copy just waste of time,

That's sure an offensive title. That's why in journalist's world, they dont use the word "news", instead they use "bytes/Bites".

For a real China killer, we need a 5000 km range SLBM.

There's a way to look at it.. "Zero" was invented in India but we never say that the world is copying us. Chess was invented in India but we don't blame the world if they play it. Aeroplane, Computer, Light Bulb can be used as an example.
'You invent something, other invents something, and at the end of the day, everyone get to use everything.'

Yeppy ... Antony does the right thing.... by putting this strategic missile in place and being MIRV i guess this will keep our country from chienese aggression.. we need 3000 missiles to point to each and every big city atleast 2 for each city...

Once we detect a launch towards us ... 1500 missieles should be launched at the same time... Any there is nothing use in keeping them with us.. because if we are going down .. better to bring the enemy also down...

And you understood this!!! :rolleyes: You always need to talk with someone else with them you are nothing. lol

bro thats y im decided to not reply who cant understand da meaning atleast.

There are a lot of things under development in India:yahoo: But very few see light on time:tdown:

Back
Top Bottom