What's new

India to test 5,000-km "China Killer" ICBM by year-end

Strongly disagree with the title. The media should be more careful before spouting such terms. And the poster should also have common sense.

Strongly agree with you.

I would pay attention only to things which are operational as far as India is concerned. I am fed up with those tall claims:angry:

Person who post this thread should rename this thread but he is not renaming after our so much request...Frm Trilokpuri ?

The strategic competition with India has spurred Pakistani efforts to acquire ballistic missiles, which it claims to have done without assistance. Pakistan's missile industry includes a large solid rocket motor production complex and a ballistic missile test facility. Chinese and more recently North Korea assistance has sustained these efforts. Pakistan's missile effort evidently consists of three components:

* The short range Hatf-1 and Hatf-2, which are apparently of Pakistani design and construction, were developed by the Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO). These missiles seem to have proven a disappointment, due probably in no small measure to their modest range, and do not appear to have entered operational service.
* The Shaheen series of solid-propellant missiles are imports from China by the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC), which is also responsible for Pakistan's plutonium bomb program. The Chinese M-11 missile was obtained from China in the early 1990s, and tested with considerable publicity in mid-1999. The longer range Shaheen-I and Shaheen-II appear to correspond to the Chinese M-9 and DF-15, respectively, though there is presently no solid evidence that Pakistan has obtained either missile.
* More recently, the A.Q. Khan Research Laboratories, which is also responsible for Pakistan's uranium bomb program, has imported and tested the North Korean Nodong missile under the name Ghauri. Imports of the longer range Taepodong missiles may also be under consideration.

Designation Foreign
derivation Range (km) Payload (kg) First Launch Operational Inventory Comments
Hatf-1 60-100 500 Jan 1989 testing some?
Hatf-2 Shadoz 280 500 Jan 1989 cancelled none
Shaheen Hatf-3 ? PRC M-11 300 500 15 April 1999 1995? ~34-80?
Shaheen-I Hatf-4 ? PRC M-9 800 500
Shaheen-II Hatf-6 PRC M-18 2,000 09 March 2004 some
Ghauri Hatf-5 DPRK ND-1 1,350-1,500 700 kg 06 April 1998 1998? some Also flown by North Korea (No-dong) and Iran (Shehab-3).
Ghauri-III Abdali DPRK TD-1 ?? 2,500
Tipu DPRK TD-2 ?? 4,000

The problem is regarding extranism. and stone age wild ness. I found some people having said lots of vulgarity on tv and on other hand they purchased ****. Pakistan miletry is self respecting and igo of miletry. they lost in wars create revenge wish in to them. However they know nukes are not firecraker. note it down pak will never used nukes except mad leader or miletry general do so or miletry go on revenge.

the main trouble is probablity that terrorist capture nuke and use somewhere. due to there misinterpreted religious mind.

Peace should not be there till kasmir issue be resolved. compromise of either side is needed might be by us.!

There is nothing wrong with title.

China has killed a lot Indians already by supporting Pakistan and its proxy terrorism.

And, now silly claims over AP is further showing Chinese character.

India is a truly bullying aggressor like the Nazi. I'm not surprised it would be nuked out of existence one day.

Great Move.:enjoy: India improving on all front. But Certain section of media in India should not use particular country name even if others do. Not the correct thing :tdown:

India China will be good friends after few years :tup:

Back
Top Bottom