Prithvi 3
P-3, Prithvi SS-350 SRBM; SLBM Single warhead, 500 to 1000 kg 300 Development

Prithvi SS-150
P-1, Prithvi 1 SRBM Single warhead, 1,000 kg 150 Operational
Prithvi SS-250
P-2, Prithvi 2 SRBM Single warhead, 500-1000 kg 250 Operational

Surya-1 and 2 ICBM 8000/12000 Unknown

Agni 3 is operational and inducted

Another thing I find the media slip by most people is the misleading word ICBM when 5000 KM does not constitute an ICBM range missile. Because the word "china killer" is more flamboyant, the word "ICBM" gets a free pass

The range is not 5000 km but 5600-6000km with a 3.5-4 ton payload.So you can call it a short range ICBM.It's range can be increased by 45 percent by implementing a special Cr alloy to the nose without decreasing the payload.So now you can cal it an ICBM.

We are enemy at least china does everything it can to harm India because of that I'm a biggest critic of china.
Oh? What is China doing to harm India? Are you aware that both our countries have an exponentially increasing trade regime that is the fastest growing in the world? By 2014, trade between the two countries will increase to a whopping $100 Billion from the present $60 Billion!!!

Today, China and India both have close economic and military ties. In 2005, China and India announced a "strategic partnership". China and India continue to strengthen their relations. Many have agreed that Sino-Indian relations have entered a period of maturity.

So what are you talking about? A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Go read some books and news papers. It'll do you a world of good!

There is nothing wrong in Naming it China killer because... It will be armed against Only China once it is ready... So what is the so fuzz about it?.. For Pakistan Prithvi and Agni-1 is already deployed..

What is indeed we need to see is will it be MIRV one?

There is nothing wrong in Naming it China killer because... It will be armed against Only China once it is ready... So what is the so fuzz about it?.. For Pakistan Prithvi and Agni-1 is already deployed..

What is indeed we need to see is will it be MIRV one?

I think Agni 2 IRBM is also for pakistan.Agni 3 and 5 are for china sure.
Agni 5 will be sure MIRV capable.What will they do with the 3.5ton payload?By the way why Agni3 can't be MIRV capable with the 2.8ton payload?They should carry atleast 4 warheads.

The range is not 5000 km but 5600-6000km with a 3.5-4 ton payload.So you can call it a short range ICBM.It's range can be increased by 45 percent by implementing a special Cr alloy to the nose without decreasing the payload.So now you can cal it an ICBM.

I doubt the Indian media would under report the range of the missile. If anything, they would over brag the range of the missile. Even though this is not an ICBM, the media like to make reader happy by put in words like "ICBM" to describe the missile. As for all the magical portions that can be use to increase the range of the missile, I do not know much about it so I won't comment. But I would not buy into an alloy that would increase the range of the missile if we put it in front of the missile.

I think Agni 2 IRBM is also for pakistan.Agni 3 and 5 are for china sure.
Agni 5 will be sure MIRV capable.What will they do with the 3.5ton payload?By the way why Agni3 can't be MIRV capable with the 2.8ton payload?They should carry atleast 4 warheads.

I am certain that the scientists know why they are not capable of putting the MIRV in the missile. In reality, only ICBMs are MIRV. Most shorter range missles has no MIRV.

I am certain that the scientists know why they are not capable of putting the MIRV in the missile. In reality, only ICBMs are MIRV. Most shorter range missles has no MIRV.

Such ridiculous claims can not be expected from you.
Agni 3 has diameter of 2meter and payload of 2.8 ton.The latest indian 400 kt thermo nuclear device weights only 450kg.So a typical payload will be 800kg(350kg for rv) and atleast 3 such assemblies should be installable.Tgere are also much smaller and lighter warheads like a 40kt device.

Trolling activity has gone up after news of Agni-V being tested within this year. :cheesy:

Such ridiculous claims can not be expected from you.
Agni 3 has diameter of 2meter and payload of 2.8 ton.The latest indian 400 kt thermo nuclear device weights only 450kg.So a typical payload will be 800kg(350kg for rv) and atleast 3 such assemblies should be installable.Tgere are also much smaller and lighter warheads like a 40kt device.

O' Mega, where is that new nuclear devise, India planning to conduct a successful nuclear test this time around?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Strictly speaking you are not even a nuclear nation, you have tried to fool the world as usual, and stolen the title of a "nuclear nation".:no::no:

Oh? What is China doing to harm India? Are you aware that both our countries have an exponentially increasing trade regime that is the fastest growing in the world? By 2014, trade between the two countries will increase to a whopping $100 Billion from the present $60 Billion!!!

Today, China and India both have close economic and military ties. In 2005, China and India announced a "strategic partnership". China and India continue to strengthen their relations. Many have agreed that Sino-Indian relations have entered a period of maturity.

So what are you talking about? A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Go read some books and news papers. It'll do you a world of good!

Please keep your mouth shut. Just because there are positive issues that have arisen, never ever let your guard for anyone. The most dangerous thing for INdia is folks like yourself. You think that by the actions of a few good gestures erases everything immediately. Talk a calculated look at who is arming our neighbors and getting involved in their politics. Don;t fool yourself kid. Our realtions always meet a period of maturity and then out of left field it gets tossed aside. This lull in relations means nothing. Until our issues are resloved, don;t get happy. Just be prepared.

China Killer -- i thought Deepak Kapoora retired but it seems like he still is on in some "advisory" role.

Yes, he is advising ToI.

O' Mega, where is that new nuclear devise, India planning to conduct a successful nuclear test this time around?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Strictly speaking you are not even a nuclear nation, you have tried to fool the world as usual, and stolen the title of a "nuclear nation".:no::no:

No other country except Pakistan has nukes. Because they do not talk about that now and than.

Do you think India needs nukes to beat you? :lol: A 200 kt thermonuclear device will be too much. Enough said.

Maneuvering re-entry vehicle: Agni RV-Mk.4
Agni-III supports a wide range of weapons, with total payload weight ranging from ~600 kg to 1,800 kg including decoys and other ABM countermeasures. Instead of conventional bus architecture, the RV (Re-Entry Vehicle) is self-contained with velocity correction package, navigation and re-entry control systems.
Lighter and tougher RV body with all carbon composite re-entry heat shield with multi directional carbon re-entry nose tip and control surfaces, the new lightweight composites can withstand temperatures of up to 6000 degrees Celsius, and capable of greater re-entry velocity.

All future agni series missiles will have MIRV warheads

Back
Top Bottom