What's new

India to station all MiG 29s along Pak border

I feel that IAF is stationing close to the border because it has awacs now... just a guess.

I feel that IAF is stationing close to the border because it has awacs now... just a guess.

The Il-76 Phalcon radar with MiG-29 ---

373b3447cd267b4bac74eb99bf604f9a.jpg

What a sight! ...especially for our enemies. :pop:

The Il-76 Phalcon radar with MiG-29 ---

373b3447cd267b4bac74eb99bf604f9a.jpg

What a sight! ...especially for our enemies. :pop:

shocked! you even could not build such crap at home. J-11B can easily knock out your silly mig-29 crap.

oh, don't get heart attack.

btw, the big bird above is different from your second class Israeli crap, it can track 100 targets including both aircrafts and tanks on the ground. check whether your crap has such capacity.

you may also wan to check why the solid state radar fitted on our bird is one generation better than your Israeli crap that have to keep rotating.

:disagree: :disagree:

I just couldn't understand why indians will get excited when seeing such overpriced 20 years old crap? let's make it clear, Phalcon is one generation behind the Chinese radar.

then the IAF needs to be very careful, that is the only awacs in service. once crashed, no more awacs.

you also need to acknowledge the fact your enemy called China has 8 awacs in service and they can build as many as they want.

shocked! you even could not build such crap at home. J-11B can easily knock out your silly mig-29 crap.

btw, the big bird above is different from your second class Israeli crap, it can track 100 targets including both aircrafts and tanks on the ground. check whether your crap has such capacity.

you may also wan to check why the solid state radar fitted on our bird is one generation better than your Israeli crap that have to keep rotating.

:disagree: :disagree:

I just couldn't understand why indians will get excited when seeing such overpriced 20 years old crap? let's make it clear, Phalcon is one generation behind the Chinese radar.

hmmm.. I've heard that 3 of those J(unk)-11 crashed during a recent air show :pop:

typical indian liar.

show me and other members here what you heard, provide the source, or please just walk away.

:eek: you missed that news???

how about you start backing your BS with source first?

J-11?! Oh.. you mean that cheap Chinese copy of Su-27 can take down the newly-modernized MiG-29? :lol:

:rofl:

So.. the Phalcon radar is a "second class crap" huh? So.. why was China so desperate to buy the same radar from Israel?

IAI Phalcon 707 - Globalsecurity.org

The Chinese went ahead with their own indigenous AWACS system program after the US pressurized Israel to not sell the Phalcons to China.

Read the same link I provided above. It clearly says that the Phalcon uses "Active Phased Array Electronic Scanning Technology rather than a mechanically rotating antenna (rotodome) used by current AWACS systems, giving PHALCON greater operational flexibility and performance by several orders of magnitude."

So.. next time you write some BS, be sure to do your research. Do no embarrass yourself here.

Last edited:
What da ............

Thread is about MiG-29, For god sake :hitwall:

Show some patience my Dear Sister !!:tup:

Read those Previous posts and you will figure out that it is Relevent to the Topic.
Regards:

No friend AWACS has got nothing to do with Close Proximity if its in Air and within 350km the SU will get all the intel they require. One rule which is kept in mind never let a slow moving target be in the vicinity of your enemy no matter how sophisticated your electronic countermeasures are.

Are those migs data linked with AWACS?

No friend AWACS has got nothing to do with Close Proximity if its in Air and within 350km the SU will get all the intel they require. One rule which is kept in mind never let a slow moving target be in the vicinity of your enemy no matter how sophisticated your electronic countermeasures are.

I could get what you are saying about Su-30 MKI. It is more advanced and it can do it. But what about Mig-29K. They wont have that sophisticated radar, right?

Back
Top Bottom