What's new

INDIA TO START TRIALS OF 160 KM STRIKE RANGE ASTRA MK-2 MISSILE THIS YEAR

German designer Kurt Tank
He was working for HAL and Was a HAL employee, after which he retired and went back Home and live his last.
we all know indian promises are worth toilet paper
Your PAF promised to make 5th Gen Fighter under Project Azm, now later don’t do a JF with China for joint development as your PAF said it is going to be indigenous, you mock us to have foreign components in our first iteration of Tejas, lets see how Pakistan makes 100% indiegenous fighters And that too 5th gen.

He was working for HAL and Was a HAL employee, after which he retired and went back Home and live his last.
He was a german and in that way Pakistan can say Chengdu and Grumman were working for Pakistan under contract in project Sabre 2...
Sabre 2 is jf 17
No bro its not.. Sabre 2 was cancelled and JF17 MOU was signed ages after with China..

He was not working under contract, he was a legit employee of HAL.
And in india Employees dont have contracts to work ?..

Chengdu and Grumman were working for PAC in Sabre 2... while JF17 was joint venture...

Anyways it does not matter even if he was an employee he was a foreigner not an indian..

And in india Employees dont have contracts to work ?..

Chengdu and Grumman were working for PAC in Sabre 2... while JF17 was joint venture...

Anyways it does not matter even if he was an employee he was a foreigner not an indian..
Then there are Indians in America who have developed revolutionary tech, but if I had posted a thread on them, you would come to troll that...

1. They are American citizens
2. They are not in India
3. They didn’t wanted to live in India.

Kurt was not working under contract, he was a legit employee, an EMPLOYEE.

Nag 32 years making

Arjun 48 years in making

Development on going

You should be ecstatic that their new weapons program in the next years will take as long as it took them in the previous 30 years, yeah?

The rest of us who understand how a country's ecosystem and programs evolve to be better and faster as time goes by, especially as its economy grows by a few billions_ year over year, are simply fools.

Last edited:
Then there are Indians in America who have developed revolutionary tech, but if I had posted a thread on them, you would come to troll that...

1. They are American citizens
2. They are not in India
3. They didn’t wanted to live in India.

Kurt was not working under contract, he was a legit employee, an EMPLOYEE.
Here is the thing if they only have indian citizenship then they are indian if they have american citizenship they are american indians..

And Kurt was an employee and employee do sign contracts atleast in developed nations... maybe india me sirf keh k rakh lete hoon... and Chengdu and Grumman were chosen by Pakistan to do the work so technically they were working for PAC...

And as I said he was a German even if he was "employeed"

Will is a very dangerous word especially when imply on DRDO products, How many top edge weapons Indian armed forces acquired from DRDO and operational?
Prithvi, Shaurya, K15 Sagarika, K4 , Agni I, Agni II, Agni III, Agni IIIP, Agni IV, Pinaka MLRS, Swordfish LrtR, APSOH, Humvad, 2D LLLWR, to name a few.

Here is the thing if they only have indian citizenship then they are indian if they have american citizenship they are american indians..

And Kurt was an employee and employee do sign contracts atleast in developed nations... maybe india me sirf keh k rakh lete hoon... and Chengdu and Grumman were chosen by Pakistan to do the work so technically they were working for PAC...

And as I said he was a German even if he was "employeed"
Chengdu and Grumman were chosen, Kurt Came to work for HAL, as he ws an employee.

make sure IAF ke pichwaray may na ghusa dena 27 Feb ki tarhan :lol:

Aik aur truck ki bati.

Watch, how fast new statements of intend are coming from HAL. Almost every second day we hear some arms/missiles/tanks etc. would be tested and become operational in 2/3 years.
Fast speed!! Or just to provide comforts to Bhagats after "agar Raphahell hota" comment by 26er.

It is obvious, "Tangain buri tarah kaanp rahi hain". Thus, panic buying and even more urgent announcements of "Made in India", even though false proclamation, most of India products are thankful to the West or Russian's input, co-operation and in some cases fake news.

Aik aur truck ki bati.

Watch, how fast new statements of intend are coming from HAL. Almost every second day we hear some arms/missiles/tanks etc. would be tested and become operational in 2/3 years.
Fast speed!! Or just to provide comforts to Bhagats after "agar Raphahell hota" comment by 26er.

It is obvious, "Tangain buri tarah kaanp rahi hain". Thus, panic buying and even more urgent announcements of "Made in India", even though false proclamation, most of India products are thankful to the West or Russian's input, co-operation and in some cases fake news.
The plans were made many years ago, Astra MK1 is already inducted and is in operational service, as more snd more fighters will get integrated with it more will be ordered, while we are testing this missioe in 2021 only, you can see yourself who’s joking.

The plans were made many years ago, Astra MK1 is already inducted and is in operational service, as more snd more fighters will get integrated with it more will be ordered, while we are testing this missioe in 2021 only, you can see yourself who’s joking.

On a side note, what this means "in 2021 only"!!
Why Indians add only to almost every second sentence, in spoken or written English!!
Just asking, its baffles me.

So, where was MK1 on 27th Feb 2019!!
We will see when MKII arives, what it would do.

Back
Top Bottom