What's new

India to seek international recognition for Hasina’s government

what are the sources for this news....india will never take this sucidal move, the most that india will do is to maintain silence over this issue.

but still,not reliable.see,there are many papers which are in circulation over/around 50 years in India,yet which prints just propaganda stuff...example,Ganasakti,which just prints CPM's views...
Ittefaq is neither a party newspaper nor a petty circulation....the road by which our parliament stands is named after its founding editor....they are a serious newspaper!

some random questions

1-how credible is this site........bcoz i didnt find such news in any other site or newspaper

2-is India seeking the recognition or is it the congress party bcoz after 3 months we are having general elections and congress is most likely to lose

3-how do the bangldeshi's see nda govt

Foreign policies does not change after change of government.

some random questions

1-how credible is this site........bcoz i didnt find such news in any other site or newspaper

2-is India seeking the recognition or is it the congress party bcoz after 3 months we are having general elections and congress is most likely to lose

3-how do the bangldeshi's see nda govt

Very short sighted decision. Never keep all your eggs in one basket. Someday eventually , BNP is going to come to power and then relations with BD will nosedive. The least we can do is disassociate ourselves from this affair

India supports Hasina because she actually helped India to control anti-Indian terrorist activities. She promised to show zero tolerance to militant activities but in return she wanted Testa water treaty but your Mamta don't want to give BD its proper rights. If Khaleda comes in power the jongi terrorists nearing the border will be very powerful and its a big concern for India. BNP led govt. is known for showing tolerance to extremists. There were many terrorist bomb attacks during her regime in 2001-2006. People are still horrified to think about that regime. Absolutely horrific condition. BNP is allied with Jamaat. Basically Jamaat totally controls BNP behind Khaleda. She can't even talk properly without script. She actually doesn't take any decisions by her own. Its her Godfather Jamaatis take all the decisions on behalf of her.

Just wait people.

All need to wait for the U.S State Dept statement.

Seriously! Congress has too much time on hands and why even bother about the lungiwalas :flame:

but still,not reliable.see,there are many papers which are in circulation over/around 50 years in India,yet which prints just propaganda stuff...example,Ganasakti,which just prints CPM's views...

Ittefaq is a pro-AL newspaper i.e 'ekattorer chetonai bishwashi'.

As far as BD is concerned...the begums would wish the sun to rise from the west...if the other says east!
Then they will bicker about "dawaats"

Foreign policy is just child's play.
Both of them will sell the country to the highest bidder:bunny:

As far as BD is concerned...the begums would wish the sun to rise from the west...if the other says east!
Then they will bicker about "dawaats"

Foreign policy is just child's play.
Both of them will sell the country to the highest bidder:bunny:

That is coming from an illegal indian like yourself siphoning money from Bangladesh. Sheesh!!
Besides, you indians do not have iota of shame to comment about Bangladesh, let alone shame for taking queue from DS and resorting to infamous "equating template" for covering indian and Awami League crime.

Just wait people.

All need to wait for the U.S State Dept statement.

Not much expected from there, but lets see. It is people of Bangladesh need to make change.

That is coming from an illegal indian like yourself siphoning money from Bangladesh. Sheesh!!
Besides, you indians do not have iota of shame to comment about Bangladesh, let alone shame for taking queue from DS and resorting to infamous "equating template" for covering indian and Awami League crime.

Not much expected from there, but lets see. It is people of Bangladesh need to make change.

People in BD already spoken by not going to the polls. I believe they did their work. The present Govt simple has no basis to stay in power.

U.S is not going to turn the farcical election result, but State Dept declared on the record that election process was flawed. I would put more weight on what the EU, U.S , and the ME has to say than India. You very well know why. Trading and good relation with these nations is more important than the next door neighbor.

Last edited:
Awww...you got out of your gloryhole to play whacamole again!:bunny:
And you had to get personal...pity:triniti:

I love siphoning off money from idiots like you.....embezzlement requires smarts too:smitten:

Blatant interference by India in BD affairs.

India has just turned the BD nation hostile.

It will realise it's massive mistake soon.

Congratulations Bangladesh!!

I hope bangladesh soon becomes like China(a one party state) which many BD members here so adore.

Back
Top Bottom