What's new

India to rush troops to Ladakh if no de-escalation on face-off

Man lets see how far Manmohan goes :pop: China is correct though India is a troublesome neighbor.

A) Yes , Indian defence Minister visit cancelled to china and china Premier visit to India also cancelled ( if things for for anything week)
B) Japan and India will started a defence dialogue which Indian PM will goto Japan in few months.
C) India Will initiate dialogue further with Vietnam
D) India and US , india will buy more P-8i planes.

China has problem with all its neighbour, and always bully with each of them be it Vietnam , Japan, russia, bhutan etc.

PAK already surrender to China and give J&K land to them without asking Kashmiri people.

A) Yes , Indian defence Minister visit cancelled to china and china Premier visit to India also cancelled ( if things for for anything week)
B) Japan and India will started a defence dialogue which Indian PM will goto Japan in few months.
C) India Will initiate dialogue further with Vietnam
D) India and US , india will buy more P-8i planes.

China has problem with all its neighbour, and always bully with each of them be it Vietnam , Japan, russia, bhutan etc.

PAK already surrender to China and give J&K land to them without asking Kashmiri people.

35961952.jpg

I would ask you not to claim something that you know nothing about - merely repeating the same rhetoric without understanding the border agreement between China and Pakistan and the territorial changes accompanying it .

You are just repeating the same which you have been told without taking the time to research it , so do not derail the thread further , if you have questions on that , start a new thread and I will answer you there about what happened and why .

Pakistan isn't relevant to this thread reading the title and the article . So , be on topic .

Time is running out for sure, I'm sure India will give a fitting reply if diplomatic measures fail.

Calm down guys. China will not do anything stupid to further escalate the matters. It will be resolved soon in couple more meetings. We need Chinese market as much as China needs us for expanding their trade. It is soon going to be $100 billion trade soon between both our countries. I don't see why anyone in their sane mind forgo their trade markets for some barren land in Ladakh.

Yeah - There was huge build-up, war drums and what not and your media was complaining that Pakistan is not giving attention to this. :omghaha:

This drama will end up with same chest thumping. And mind it, it's Pakistan Defense Forum - if you don't like a Pakistani stating his view than feel free to press Alt+F4
Nobody in this world want attention form a failed and beggar nation Pakistan. who know you lay down for money in front of anybody. Keep your importance and attention to your self.:wave:

Yeah - There was huge build-up, war drums and what not and your media was complaining that Pakistan is not giving attention to this. :omghaha:

This drama will end up with same chest thumping. And mind it, it's Pakistan Defense Forum - if you don't like a Pakistani stating his view than feel free to press Alt+F4
Nobody in this world want attention form a failed and beggar nation Pakistan. who know you lay down for money in front of anybody. Keep your importance and attention to your self.:wave:

Pointless,here i was hoping with new premier relations would improve.But china just has no respect for anyone but their own point of view.This will be counterproductive for them in the long run.

I guess you were not watching your media those days - Mr. Richi Rich

The current "major confrontation" doesn't sound like anything that couldn't be cured with a BBQ and a few cases of beer. Seriously, is this the one I read about that consisted of a tent or two?

That's the smartness of it. If we rush a 100,000 troops we get accused of over reaction/ drama queen/ nautanki baaz. But the sight of a dozen soldiers gleefully playing mahjong, drinking tea, eating peking duck cannot be ignored either.

Xi Jinping is a conservative. Hu Jintao is more moderate. Wen Jiabao is a liberal. Conservatives are the equivalent of the republican in the US.

Calm down guys. China will not do anything stupid to further escalate the matters. It will be resolved soon in couple more meetings. We need Chinese market as much as China needs us for expanding their trade. It is soon going to be $100 billion trade soon between both our countries. I don't see why anyone in their sane mind forgo their trade markets for some barren land in Ladakh.

Chinese foreign policies with her neighbors in the recent times are influenced by PLA and the foreign ministry's powers has diminshed greatly. We all know what a pot-headed general can do. What India need to do is a hard diplomacy backed by a show of intent to retaliate.

1.Snow is melting in the Himalaya. Passes are opening up.

2. Indications are 14 Corps has already rushed in its armored brigade to reinforce the ITBP battalion. This Corps has another infantry division stand by.

3.Meanwhile the Chinese border force patrol of 22 men remain without any reinforcement. Is it a bait for India? Should this Standing Patrol be harmed then PLA will let loose all hell across the Himalaya.

Back
Top Bottom