What's new

India to provide $1 million for aid to Gaza victims

This is less about India but the huge amount of Indian members here who are anti-Palestinian for no reason at all and put all their effort to demonize the Palestinian people. Some of you need to speak out against them because it's absurd and excessive.
Huge amount of Indians being "Anti-Palestinain?" Nonsense, utter nonsense. Most Indians are pro-humanity and they can see that Hamas has put itself in this position and most Indians would also defend Israel's right to defend itself.

it is a complex situation, for anyone to vehemently back one side over the other is pretty ignorant in itself.

Your position of being "anti-Israel" is just as disgusting as what you are accusing Indian members of.

And just to add- has any Indian rejoiced in an innocent Palestinian being killed like certain scum here have celebrated at the news of a member of the IDF?

Either give $2 million now to Israelis as well or You are not getting my vote next time Mr. Modi.

This is less about India but the huge amount of Indian members here who are anti-Palestinian for no reason at all and put all their effort to demonize the Palestinian people. Some of you need to speak out against them because it's absurd and excessive.

We are not ANTI-PALESTINE...................Just PRO-ISRAEL :D

Last edited:
What no remarks from our neighbours that this money can be spent on building toilets?

What would we got even if we gain Israel goodwill?
Nothing.All of these are just a business.Palestinians support to Kashmir wont change anything.It is insignificant.

As you said in the 2nd part of your sentence terming the whole event as insignificant then why did we even bother to make the donation? FOR WHAT? Tell me the benefits of this donation.

As for gaining Israeli support then we do gain a lot in terms of state of art equipment/intelligence support/expertise in Agriculture and benefits of R&D.

Are you saying Israeli goodwill is for nothing?

Either give $2 million now to Israelis as well or You are not getting my vote next time Mr. Modi.

We are not ANTI-PALESTINE...................Just PRO-ISRAEL :D

3684783.jpg

why bringing Pakistan ??:mad:
anyway,,,all that talk is worth a lot ,,,u know:pissed:
Cause they were having a field day in the thread I mentioned in that post even though it had no connection with India. Now where are they when India is contributing something towards betterment of Palestine.
Cause WORDS are cheap I guess.

Cause they were having a field day in the thread I mentioned in that post even though it had no connection with India. Now where are they when India is contributing something towards betterment of Palestine.
Cause WORDS are cheap I guess.
mooh chupa liya:p:

Good Gesture..... I am happy we are contributing towards those poor souls....

Gravely mistaken, as most Indian's here are against Hamas, a terrorist organisation. and not Palestinians in general.

No they aren't. Not the ones on this forum at least. And you're all misinformed on the situation. Try to gain knowledge first and read into the conflict then make informed statements.

stfu. is this about who loves palestien or who loves israel. Kindly don't deviate from topic.

This is quite surprising. Indian Government has a million dollar to donate to palestenians but the MoD is dragging injured war veterans and martyrs families to court over 15-20$ of pension ...

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom