What's new

India to provide $1 million for aid to Gaza victims

The Good Thing Is The Mentality Of Indians Is Quite Visible Regarding This Whole Issue. Thank's For The Show Of True Colours.
What's with the CAPS??

screw the palestinians and middle east,INDIA supported Palestine cause always and in return palestine and arab nations gave a middle finger to India in kashmir issue and sided with pakistan?Let them die , don't care they bought this on themselves by launching rockets on israel civilians.They should know what happens when you wake a sleeping giant, this is what happens.
Al-qaeda thought they were some kind of heroes by doing 9/11 when USA woke up it gave them a real bad shafting.
Why should we support anyone who doesn't show gratitude?
do you guys notice? bangladeshis here blaming india for their problems even after we liberated them and stopped their genocide?They would rather suck up with west pakistan the same pakistanis who were raping and killing their own countrymen in 1971.These are the typical ungrateful bunch who will later backstab you at every opportunity.
Atleast Israel doesn't play such games, what have we got by supporting Palestine against Israel nothing! just empty words of gesture and a few months later the same palestinians and arab nations will give statements about kashmir.

Israel on the other hand has helped us in 1971 war and 1999 kargil war with weaponry and technology in other fields.
It is about time we shed that nehruvian leftist ideology and support the nation which is amicable to us,
just like china supports pakistan even though they know pakistan sends terrorists to India.
Likewise, we should support ISRAEL, Supporting palestine is shafting yourself.
Never trust a snake, no matter how much you feed it they will bite you in the end.
I can't seem to understand why indians are such ardent defenders of the Zionist State of Israel when Israelis erected the Statue of Winston Churchill for deliberately starving to death 4 million indians during the Bengal Famine:

Churchill's Statue Unveiled in Israel in Celebration of the Hero​

Statue-of-Winston-Churchi-010.jpg

“Indians are the beastliest people in the world next to the Germans"- Winston Churchill

Bengal Famine, what Churchill did to Indians:

Churchill's Shameful Role in the Bengal Famine- Time Magazine

Bengal Famine Of 1943 - A Man-Made Holocaust

How Churchill Deliberately Starved To Death Four Million People During The Bengal Famine

The Bengal Famine of 1943, how 4 million Indians perished

Israelis Praise Churchill And Celebrate The Mass Murderer of 4 Million Indians:

Winston Churchill's Statue Erected in Israel in Celebration of The Hero- Haaretz

Winston Churchill sculpture unveiled in Israel- The Guardian

“Indians are the beastliest people in the world next to the Germans"- Winston Churchill

A+famine+victim+boy+in+India.jpg

Bengal_famine_1943_photo.jpg

QC4.jpg

bengal-famine-1943.jpg

grpdying1.jpg

i-9875e6414eba230ccc20b338c641521b-FamishedFamily-SouthIndiaFamine-1878.jpg

famine-stricken.jpg

bengal-1946-c_20100906.jpg

Last edited:
Israel also supplied us LGB's which made us evict Pakistanis from the top. What are you trying to say here? And it would have been impossible for India to get Phalcon AWACS and radars had it not been for the Israelis. And please do not forget the contribution made by Israelis in setting up centers of excellence for agriculture improvement and water management.

Simply saying it would give us good image without taking into account the reality is not good for discourse. You are just making generic statements without having any thought. India had been Pro Palestine for so long what did it bring us? A big NO from joining the OIC and that when we have the 2nd largest muslim population.

Simply put India supports the Palestine cause but there is a limit to which we can support them. When you ask to pick sides it is going to be Israel always. And India's official stand on this issue is just about right. Emotions can't guide our way in international politics. It is always based on mutual benefit backed by solid logical reasoning.

Of coursse.Our foreign policy is dont based on emotions .It is brilliant game.Some where in an article about LGB ( when India tested its sudharshan LGB) I read that grave situation we faced during kargil war .And Israel helped us by giving 100LGBs for 100 crore.means 1crore per bomb.Our LGB costs just 15 lakhs rs.
That is what I said all are just business .We have millions of expsts in Arab world and we need them for energy security business

Gaza won’t affect ties with India, says Israel

Good for them, more money means more welfare. :big_boss:

It's not welfare ,learn the meaning of welfare before showing your comments or whatever you have in mind I do not think you want to be in their place living caged in like animals and not humans and then being taken out for target practice on the other sides will think about it then write.

It's not welfare ,learn the meaning of welfare before showing your comments or whatever you have in mind I do not think you want to be in their place living caged in like animals and not humans and then being taken out for target practice on the other sides will think about it then write.
Now you can read people's thought. Why don't you tell me then what the money is going to be used for and what it is called?

Now you can read people's thought. Why don't you tell me then what the money is going to be used for and what it is called?

You know I know what you meant by what you wrote , little knowledge for you to be schooled on > "It's called Humanitarian aid " look it up and learn what It means a little knowledge goes a long way. This aid will be used for food, meds, tents - for living conditions with out a roof over their heads etc and anything else people with distress like in Gaza can use to survive day to day .

You know I know what you meant by what you wrote , little knowledge for you to be schooled on > "It's called Humanitarian aid " look it up and learn what It means a little knowledge goes a long way. This aid will be used for food, meds, tents - for living conditions with out a roof over their heads etc and anything else people with distress like in Gaza can use to survive day to day .
You took one word from my post and twisted it to your wimp. Go through the thread again Mr. Think Tank and tell where have I criticized this "Humanitarian Aid", on the contrary I welcomed it, be it from your government or our's.
Welfare = 'social effort designed to promote the basic physical and material well-being of people in need'. (Oxford definition), I don't know where you were schooled, but please don't try to teach me again.

You took one word from my post and twisted it to your wimp. Go through the thread again Mr. Think Tank and tell where have I criticized this "Humanitarian Aid", on the contrary I welcomed it, be it from your government or our's.
Welfare = 'social effort designed to promote the basic physical and material well-being of people in need'. (Oxford definition), I don't know where you were schooled, but please don't try to teach me again.

You are a waste of my time to even respond further , where I was schooled is none of your business nor concern atleast I know what I am saying without any hateful comments . People of Gaza are not on welfare rather in distress and in need of Humanitarian aid which nations are trying to provide. I corrected your words "Welfare" which is incorrect simply and nothing more go and read what you wrote and if it makes any sense to you genius and do not write back to me as you will be wasting your time as it is clearly useless to make you understand what your mistake was in the words your used , I am not here to teach rather correct someone's careless comments thank you and good bye to you for good ;)

You are a waste of my time to even respond further , where I was schooled is none of your business nor concern atleast I know what I am saying without any hateful comments . People of Gaza are not on welfare rather in distress and in need of Humanitarian aid which nations are trying to provide. I corrected your words "Welfare" which is incorrect simply and nothing more go and read what you wrote and if it makes any sense to you genius and do not write back to me as you will be wasting your time as it is clearly useless to make you understand what your mistake was in the words your used , I am not here to teach rather correct someone's careless comments thank you and good bye to you for good ;)
Ok , let's be honest now, they are in no more distress than people in Africa or South Asia. Millions of people in India ,Pakistan, Bangladesh and Africa live in conditions 100 times worse than what Palestinians face. Ok , their homes got demolished by an Israeli airstrike. Well so what? They should get used to living outside then, their well being is no more important that that of millions of people living in slums here and in acute poverty and hunger. Besides, Palestinians are extremely well fed so it seems, their women have the third highest obesity rate in the world and the men stand at number 10 or something. I'm not making this up , a google search should suffice. Now don't start calling me a muslim hater or whatever. I believe that aid should go to the people that really need it and Pallies certainly aren't one of them. People in Central African republic , Somalia, Sudan and rohingyas in Myanmar need aid way more than Palestinians, but hey, they are not arabs, so their lives are worthless

What's with the CAPS??

I can't seem to understand why indians are such ardent defenders of the Zionist State of Israel when Israelis erected the Statue of Winston Churchill for deliberately starving to death 4 million indians during the Bengal Famine:

Churchill's Statue Unveiled in Israel in Celebration of the Hero​

Statue-of-Winston-Churchi-010.jpg

Bengal Famine, what Churchill did to Indians:

Churchill's Shameful Role in the Bengal Famine- Time Magazine

Bengal Famine Of 1943 - A Man-Made Holocaust

How Churchill Deliberately Starved To Death Four Million People During The Bengal Famine

The Bengal Famine of 1943, how 4 million Indians perished

Israelis Praise Churchill And Celebrate The Mass Murderer of 4 Million Indians:

Winston Churchill's Statue Erected in Israel in Celebration of The Hero- Haaretz

Winston Churchill sculpture unveiled in Israel- The Guardian

A+famine+victim+boy+in+India.jpg

Bengal_famine_1943_photo.jpg

QC4.jpg

bengal-famine-1943.jpg

grpdying1.jpg

i-9875e6414eba230ccc20b338c641521b-FamishedFamily-SouthIndiaFamine-1878.jpg

famine-stricken.jpg

bengal-1946-c_20100906.jpg
They erected the statue because Winston Churchill was instrumental in forming their nation Israel.
We know about the Bengal famine, no need to teach us history,everything has a time and place to settle things and we haven't forgotten it.
How is Churchill coming into picture in India supporting Israel scenario?
What has supporting Palestine got us since the beginning?Indira gandhi called Yaseer Arafat her brother and he called her Sister then again Arafat made statements on Kashmir even after all that amicable relation with India.Everytime India supported Palestine cause and in return the Palestinians and Arabs made statements on kashmir and sided with our enemy,
We only got a middle finger in return,we only support our interests first and those nations who are amicable to us are our first priority.Palestine is not in our interest as it makes statements against kashmir which is our internal issue.

Last edited:
They erected the statue because Winston Churchill was instrumental in forming their nation Israel.
We know about the Bengal famine, no need to teach us history,everything has a time and place to settle things and we haven't forgotten it.
How is Churchill coming into picture in India supporting Israel scenario?
What has supporting Palestine got us since the beginning?Indira gandhi called Yaseer Arafat her brother and he called her Sister then again Arafat made statements on Kashmir even after all that amicable relation with India.Everytime India supported Palestine cause and in return the Palestinians and Arabs made statements on kashmir and sided with our enemy,
We only got a middle finger in return,we only support our interests first and those nations who are amicable to us are our first priority.Palestine is not in our interest as it makes statements against kashmir which is our internal issue.
You have to understand the difference between lip service and actions. As the saying goes 'actions speak louder than words', which they do. Arabs haven't really done anything significant for the Kashmir cause, rather, on the contrary they have and still continue to maintain cordial and very friendly relations with india. Egypt, Saddam's Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, etc all have been either pro-india and or have maintained very cordial relations with india. Saudi Arabia alone hosts more than 2 million indian immigrants. Saudis cooperate with your country and provide incentives to indian businessmen and have also set up special joint organizations for the furthering of indo-Saudi people-to-people relations as well as trade and defence relations/cooperation. You have no reason to take headache from lip service when all actions are in your country's favor.

I'm hearing it for the first time from you that Yassir Arafat ever said anything in favor of the Kashmir Cause. And suppose he did, it was merely lip service. Surprisingly enough, the only country to have taken any pro-Kashmiri/Pakistani stance in the Kashmir dispute has been China, a non-Muslim/non-Arab country which also maintains strong trade relations with india.

Obviously your Politicians know what they are doing and have studied their own history with regards to the Arab-israeli conflict.

And besides, i'm sure the israelis won't lose any sleep over india donating $1 million to the Palestinians when israel itself receives billions in military and financial aid from America and other Western countries not to mention unconditional support as well. So fear not, india's billion dollar defence deals with israel won't be halted.

You have to understand the difference between lip service and actions. As the saying goes 'actions speak louder than words', which they do. Arabs haven't really done anything significant for the Kashmir cause, rather, on the contrary they have and still continue to maintain cordial and very friendly relations with india. Egypt, Saddam's Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, etc all have been either pro-india and or have maintained very cordial relations with india. Saudi Arabia alone hosts more than 2 million indian immigrants. Saudis cooperate with your country and provide incentives to indian businessmen and have also set up special joint organizations for the furthering of indo-Saudi people-to-people relations as well as trade and defence relations/cooperation. You have no reason to take headache from lip service when all actions are in your country's favor.

I'm hearing it for the first time from you that Yassir Arafat ever said anything in favor of the Kashmir Cause. And suppose he did, it was merely lip service. Surprisingly enough, the only country to have taken any pro-Kashmiri/Pakistani stance in the Kashmir dispute has been China, a non-Muslim country which also maintains strong trade relations with india.

Obviously your Politicians know what they are doing and have studied their own history with regards to the Arab-israeli conflict.

And besides, i'm sure the israelis won't lose any sleep over india donating $1 million to the Palestinians when israel itself receives billions in military and financial aid from America and other Western countries not to mention unconditional support as well. So fear not, india's billion dollar defence deals with israel won't be halted.
We very well know Israel won't mind they said it already.
You are right they will get defence and other deals.
Tell me what was the need for lip service against India, when that nation was supporting your cause?Why?
We support you, you in turn say bad things about us, that is not going to work.
Middle east cooperates not because we are friends but purely on business interests even we know Israel looks out for it's interests,but still it doesn't make statements against us.
The labor in middle east they are hardly paid.Most of them die due to slave labor and their passaports taken away, so they cant come back even if they wanted.That goes for even all South-East Asian nations and phillipines .
how your people are treated there?
Is this a cooperation? incentives?They only need slave labor and don't mind as long as they get their things done.
All those things are going to change in future.

You were the one who started this argument in the first place. Since when does using the word "welfare" become hateful.
It was not me but you who started schooling me when you came up with
little knowledge for you to be schooled on
When I gave you the official definition of the word welfare, instead of giving me your version, you gave me a negative point. :suicide:
Instead of asking me to read my post, which is not at all hate, read your post #78 again, which started this whole thing. What I wrote and what you replied, it just makes no sense.
Here is one such organisation, if you have so much problem with that word, tell them to change it.
About Palestine Children's Welfare Fund

This is last weeks update.
Welfare Association has distributed medical supplies and fuel for hospitals, food packages, mattresses and covers to the benefit of 100,000 individuals in Gaza.
https://www.justgiving.com/Gaza-Appeal2104

And please spare me with more of your bigotry. Now I know how George Carlin felt.

Last edited:
This is less about India but the huge amount of Indian members here who are anti-Palestinian for no reason at all and put all their effort to demonize the Palestinian people. Some of you need to speak out against them because it's absurd and excessive.

We are not against Palestinians, in fact most of us have sympathy for Palestinian civilian victims and would like this conflict to stop.

At the same time, we have contempt for Islamic terrorists (who have killed tens of thousands of Indians as well) and the like of Hamas making terrorists out of 3 year old kids. You are free to have your own thoughts on the issue and let's agree to have different views on this.

At the same time when one see the like of you just wanting to "reproduce" in the non Muslim country you are living in, that has given you opportunities in life and that you hate so much, when you support dhimmi treatment of non-Muslims as prescribed by Islam and claim than non-Muslims don't behave that way with Muslims not out of their tolerance but out of fear of Muslims, you can be sure you are not the one painting a positive picture of whatever you claim to represent.

So don't obsess about what a few 10s of Indians on this forum support or don't support, worry about what you are "doing" about this issue that you claim to be so concerned about.

Other than making noises on an internet forum probably running on zionist created code. ;)

Last edited:
We very well know Israel won't mind they said it already.
You are right they will get defence and other deals.
Tell me what was the need for lip service against India, when that nation was supporting your cause?Why?
We support you, you in turn say bad things about us, that is not going to work.
Middle east cooperates not because we are friends but purely on business interests even we know Israel looks out for it's interests,but still it doesn't make statements against us.
The labor in middle east they are hardly paid.Most of them die due to slave labor and their passaports taken away, so they cant come back even if they wanted.That goes for even all South-East Asian nations and phillipines .
how your people are treated there?
Is this a cooperation? incentives?They only need slave labor and don't mind as long as they get their things done.
All those things are going to change in future.
Like i said, actions speak louder than words, which is why your gov.t maintains cordial relations with Arabs and votes against israel at the U.N. And besides, I can't remember when Yasir Arafat ever said anything in favor of the Kashmir Cause. Could you post the link where he said such a thing??

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom