What's new

India to outpace China in 2011: WB

Of course he is not a real American. Judging from his command of English grammar (or the lack of) is good enough to tell. But his claim that the government forces people to use condom after the first child is just too funny! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What is up with you guys? You only want to be Fuc*ked by South Asians?. You assume Americans give a damn about China?

Love to get bossed by girls especially if they are Brazilian twins.

God it is so hard to get you to understand the American culture. Getting bossed around by girls usually implies that you do everything to please the girl like buying her gifts, running errands for her, but still don't get laid. Seriously, learn something about America and American slangs before putting an American flag up.

And you live in zeeland and this is your 'outlook' on Personal Freedom?

lol, It is Zealand. This is my personal outlook which I believed as the best course for china. Of coure I love personal freedom, but not at the expense of certain prerequisits. NZ may have it, China don't and we need to work toward it taking one stone step in water at a time. We will certainly not do it according to some other peoples schedule.

Like I said there are plus and minus for everything.

God it is so hard to get you to understand the American culture. Getting bossed around by girls usually implies that you do everything to please the girl like buying her gifts, running errands for her, but still don't get laid. Seriously, learn something about America and American slangs before putting an American flag up.

LOL. You pretend you know about american slang being from communist china? This thread is about why China will fail in the long run due to lack of democracy. Not about me, whether an American or not. If you have the bones, go and try to change your political system and get the country from the Chinese generals. If not, continue to wear a condom and tell the world democracy means nothing to you all

Know anything about China?

It hurts; isn't it?. The fact is you can't even write this type of comment in a forum in China. You will be arrested. That is a kind of freedom you have in China. No Google, no Face book and no creativity. What ever you make is a copy. Wait for Ipod for launch and copy. Right from hand bags to watch to Aircrafts. Most workers start when they are 13. You need to get your government permission to Fu*K after the first child. That is the freedom you have in China. Sorry men. The only way to vent your anger is in a forum not located in China.

Yes, true ,it hurt, you simply can't change the colour of you skin, can you? now stop trolling, the topic is about economy between China and India, not the way how Chinese live!
At least we can pick the chicks we preferred to get marry, not like you need to bet your luck on arrange marriage. :lol:
Get a life, loser, nobody will take you seriously with a false flag, get help soon, "identity crisis" is no joke.:rofl:

Know anything about China?

It hurts; isn't it?. The fact is you can't even write this type of comment in a forum in China. You will be arrested. That is a kind of freedom you have in China. No Google, no Face book and no creativity. What ever you make is a copy. Wait for Ipod for launch and copy. Right from hand bags to watch to Aircrafts. Most workers start when they are 13. You need to get your government permission to Fu*K after the first child. That is the freedom you have in China. Sorry men. The only way to vent your anger is in a forum not located in China.

Buddy, every word you write just shows more ignorance.

No, I will not get arrested for writing such things on a forum, even if I criticise the government (which I often do).

If you don't believe me, why don't you call them up and ask them to arrest me? Prepare to get laughed at. :rofl:

LOL. You pretend you know about american slang being from communist china? This thread is about why China will fail in the long run due to lack of democracy. Not about me, whether an American or not. If you have the bones, go and try to change your political system and get the country from the Chinese generals. If not, continue to wear a condom and tell the world democracy means nothing to you all

If you think China is so bad, then ask your country to stop borrowing money from us.

Money which ironically your country will then use to buy more Chinese goods, increasing the trade deficit, and getting into more debt. After which you will have to ask for more money. :azn:

This loser got slap so bad by Indians and now he started to troll Chinese, go check out how he got his a@s kicked by Indians, its funny like hell=" Oh, i'm no Pakistani" again and again:lol:

I went to 7th-12th grade and a 4 year university in America, and then I worked 2 years before returning to China. Yes I do know American culture, slangs, and plenty of American women, too. I returned to China for better economy prospect, and I think China is doing mightily fine with its current system. I am not going to change it because I love it! Oh yeah, I didn't wear a condom with my girlfriend last night so why don't you inform the Chinese secret police of that?

Look at your neighbors - Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, India etc- where democracy if flourishing. Don't defend your system. It is doomed to fail in the long run.

Look at your neighbors - Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, India etc- where democracy if flourishing. Don't defend your system. It is doomed to fail in the long run.

Hawkish, I believe you are looking at things a bit too fixed. Why must a system 'fail', why can't it be used according to situation needs and adapt overtime? There is really no clear boundaries between systems, them being more of a label that sometimes do nothing but divides people.

Except that America is declining, and China is rising. Keep borrowing money from us at this rate, and after a little more than a decade your economy will be completely eclipsed.

Your rants about Democracy may have some merit... but insulting Chinese people, in order to instil democratic values, will unfortunately have the exact opposite effect.

Until then, tell your country to keep borrowing money from China, in order to buy more Chinese goods. That's a smart thing to do. :azn:

Hawkish, I believe you are looking at things a bit too fixed. Why must a system 'fail', why can't it be used according to situation needs and adapt overtime? There is really no clear boundaries between systems, them being more of a label that sometimes do nothing but divides people.

Do you honestly believe a system that bans internet sites line Google, free speech of citizens and democracy can sustain in the long run?
Look at Pakistan and India - Both countries much smaller in size as well as economically have press that is totally independent. Look at Japan and South Korea too. Can your newspapers criticize government polices and be free like in India or Pakistan or Japan?

India will overtake China because it's growth fundamentally is enabled by the people and not by the government.

Last edited:
Except that America is declining, and China is rising. Keep borrowing money from us at this rate, and after a little more than a decade your economy will be completely eclipsed.

Your rants about Democracy may have some merit... but insulting Chinese people, in order to instil democratic values, will unfortunately have the exact opposite effect.

Until then, tell your country to keep borrowing money from China, in order to buy more Chinese goods. That's a smart thing to do. :azn:

I am not here to defend the financial failures of US. It is a fact that we lived irresponsibly in borrowed money from Asia (China, Japan, South Korea, India and Taiwan). We haven't still learned the lessons. And I was not trying to insult China, just pointed out how ridiculous is to force people not have the second child. India has this problem too, but there is no such law. Because as I said earlier, people are part of the decision process. That is what you need in China

Back
Top Bottom