What's new

INDIA TO MAKE STEALTH FIGHTER

I hope people like you get the peace and disscuss something productive rather than negative. Post reported for factual incorrectness and spreading disinformation. @waz @MOD

What I'm saying is that India should only talk once the plane at least is build. India has been talking about AMCA for a decade now. When will you guys realize that talk is cheap? When you at least bould the plane. Than that is worth talking about. So I hope you learn something productive from my dimple post. Which is work hard, brag less.

Never heard about Tejas?

I mean the plane discussed in this article. This article is not about Tejas and India has been designing this plane forever. It look like this will be another 30 year process if India don't act fast.

What I'm saying is that India should only talk once the plane at least is build. India has been talking about AMCA for a decade now. When will you guys realize that talk is cheap? When you at least bould the plane. Than that is worth talking about. So I hope you learn something productive from my dimple post. Which is work hard, brag less.

I mean the plane discussed in this article. This article is not about Tejas and India has been designing this plane forever. It look like this will be another 30 year process if India don't act fast.

Tejas is being inducted into AirForce.

Perhaps you understood wrong, we are not some secrecy based country like China or Pakistan. Here each and every penny has to be recorded and announced as it's our tax paid money. Hope you get the point as I am not interested in your country contributions.

Perhaps you understood wrong, we are not some secrecy based country like China or Pakistan. Here each and every penny has to be recorded and announced as it's our tax paid money. Hope you get the point as I am not interested in your country contributions.

This article is not about record the expenditure for research the plane. This is another article bragging about building the stealth plane. Japan, South Korea. Turkey are all in the planning stage of building a stealth plane. But they don't brag like Indians. Get it done first before bragging.

This article is not about record the expenditure for research the plane. This is another article bragging about building the stealth plane. Japan, South Korea. Turkey are all in the planning stage of building a stealth plane. But they don't brag like Indians. Get it done first before bragging.
It's not about bragging as people do actually. It's actually being approved for building as design is already tested using wind tunnel methods. And his is my last post to your rambling which I have been seeing since many years on PDF itself. Media is free here to reprort anything at anytime and n number of times without any oppression from athorities. It's the people who decide who gets customer and whose shutter closes down. Thank you and good bye.

khangress is responsible for all that . thank gawd , traitor's are out now / .
No no no.

Not congress but indian public. Govt babu and sarkari naukri wala. They are the pathetic loosers. They eat this country.

If you remove uneducated kamchor cockroaches poor people and sloth like middle income sarkari karamchari. India will be one to reach sky.

Well by proposing such a project they will be milking the government with this project.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

okay...

how many tejashit squadrons are deployed with airforce? Zero. After 40 years. :lol:

Now stealth fighters? LMAO!!!!

Good.

Stop insulting other nationalities. It is against forum rules.

I will need a lot of coke and popcorn for next ten years. :pop:

Let the show begin, its gonna be more fun than the LCA. :haha:

It is the final results not the endless bragging that will earn you the respect, and it doesn't matter if you have an open or closed society.

Back
Top Bottom