What's new

INDIA TO MAKE STEALTH FIGHTER

India's stealth fighter will be as stealthy as their surgical strikes. . 'They seek him here, they seek him there, they seek him everywhere! Is he in heaven or is he in hell? Where is this Indian pimp(ernel)!'

I can make a better design in windows Paint
with this design my table fan will work just fine

Thanks for your useless comments, but there's actually some legitimate initial work being done.

68qKyLp.jpg

DktIIRa.jpg

hwyIJgs.png

pNups0L.jpg

upload_2015-10-9_21-5-46-png.325658

screenshot_2015-09-16-14-30-00-png.325659

amca.png

amcaduct.png

AMCA.jpg

erbunZh.png

Fa6UkSe.png

This bird should be made in partnership with the private sector, The Mahindras, TATAs, L&Ts, Godrej, Dynamic Tech, etc, etc. should be roped in. Even to the extend someone like the TATAs should be the lead integrator.

HAL has too much on it's plate, let it work on FGFA, Su 30s, etc. AMCA should be given to the private sector consortium.

India will have a private sector plant producing a single engine fighter and a plant for C295s, leverage this for this program.

ADA is looking at completely reworking the old method of producing their designs.

Last edited:
AMCA.jpg

erbunZh.png

Fa6UkSe.png

This bird should be made in partnership with the private sector, The Mahindras, TATAs, L&Ts, Godrej, Dynamic Tech, etc, etc. should be roped in. Even to the extend someone like the TATAs should be the lead integrator.

HAL has too much on it's plate, let it work on FGFA, Su 30s, etc. AMCA should be given to the private sector consortium.

India will have a private sector plant producing a single engine fighter and a plant for C295s, leverage this for this program.

ADA is looking at completely reworking the old method of producing their designs.

Very detail description of this fighter. I think Indian engineers should collaborate online in PDF. Sine you show how this forum can post such detail pictures. DRDO engineer might as well use PDF for backing up their files. I'm sure this forum would keep all the top secret files safe.

Serious case hai! :laughcry:
If you can design a car then we can talk, its like Fiji laughing on Russia. hehehe..
Fijians are far more moderate people.
At least less miserable than people, who troll others for something they don't have.
LCA took 3 decades to be declared failed
In service.
BTW, come & talk when Pakistan can make a plane, it's own plane, not a joint venture (in fact pure ToT).
stealth aircraft took 6 decades just to announce absolute.
Unofficial work started in 2008, officially announced in 2011 and design completed in 2014.
3 years; 6 years or 6 decades. There is something seriously wrong with your mathematics.:D
Mods please take care.
On Topic:
All trolls aside,
this is the final design ...............
AMCA_latest.jpg

We have been tracking from simulation to engine tenders but somebody put specifications here (as if we don't know) as update.

LCA is your own with 68% imported parts.:lol:
Source? It's 61% indigenous by weight and 76% by numbers.
At first place, tell me what's Pakistan's contribution in JFT? Transfer of technology from one to other country isn't called joint venture.
Good models for Kinder garden.
Really, can your country have even such models?:D
India has $49.5 billions research budget, double of total Pakistani central budget.
A country who filed just 16 patents in 2015 USPTO must not troll India with 3416 in same and more than 45000 ! in WIPI.
Come back when you have something like this.

Seem like the fighter is still in preliminary design phase.

Seem like the fighter is still in preliminary design phase.
Design has been frozen, now is budget issue.
Government won't give ADA a single penny to make prototypes before Tejas.gets inducted.
We are not Fiji and you CERTAINLY are not Russia.Kudos
Indian Economy is about double of Russia, India is ranked above Russia in Global Science Ranking, Asian Innovation Chart and world intellectual property indicators.
India's defence budget is now more than Russia, India's foreign reserves are.more than Russia, India's per capita GDP growth rate is many folds higher than Russia.
Russia enjoys advantage of decades of technological experience and millitary build up over India.
As the gap between economic power rises, India will patch that to up.

And Fijians, they at least don't poke their nose in irrevalent threads unlike Pakistanis. Does Pakistan even an ongoing project for a 4G fighter? No. India has been doing JVs long before.

Indian Economy is about double of Russia, India is ranked above Russia in Global Science Ranking, Asian Innovation Chart and world intellectual property indicators.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:My dear chap I suggest you log off and pursue a career in stand-up comedy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Kapil Sharma watchout:lol:

Back
Top Bottom