What's new

India to lose Trillions in COVID-19 Pandemic

@Juggernaut_the_NoFap_Boss

BD government has said it will provide food to the very poor for 6 months and will pay employers to keep their workers on by paying their salaries.

Is India not going to do something similar?

INDIA. IS. DOOMED.

Might have to cancel the new pricey toys: the Dassault Rafales

there has been extensive packages on the ground......but that said this virus will set us back
In a major way.

It's actually sad and crazy because India had ample time to take extreme measures, but instead chose to make critical mistakes. Now MILLIONS could die needlessly and economy will face a major setback.

6 months of completely free ration and 1000 rupees free each month..Inspite of all the drawbacks of Modi , I am happy Modi is around in this time of crisis, else this huge level of resources would have been stolen

Excellent!:enjoy:

BD government will give food and money to the new destitute(those with no jobs/businesses and no other way to put put food on table like farmers/fisherman)

Any idea if they are planning to pay the salaries of workers so they are not laid off?

In a major way.

It's actually sad and crazy because India had ample time to take extreme measures, but instead chose to make critical mistakes. Now MILLIONS could die needlessly and economy will face a major setback.

Ohh come on....that can be said about every economy...Germany should have completely cut off any contact with China in early February and being the top boss of EU could have strong armed other countries to do the same#

I sometimes feel, let's just punch a hole through this Corona virus...let 150-200 million die....those of us who survive will build a better planet

In a major way.

Evidence suggests that Corona does not like temperatures above 20C.

We can hope that this helps the countries in S Asia against this virus.

In my city they have started paying the old age pensions and the pension to Farmers in advance ....for food the community centers are serving in the poor people clusters ...it will be huge hig on common people lives ....thats the reason even people openly start blaming China .... for this CHINESE VIRUS , my parents even paid the whole mknth salary to our maid ..
@Juggernaut_the_NoFap_Boss

BD government has said it will provide food to the very poor for 6 months and will pay employers to keep their workers on by paying their salaries.

Is India not going to do something similar?

Every country would be hit by this natural calamity.

Excellent!:enjoy:

BD government will give food and money to the new destitute(those with no jobs/businesses and no other way to put put food on table like farmers/fisherman)

Any idea if they are planning to pay the salaries of workers so they are not laid off?

Govt's emphasis is right now on the unorganized sector...have not heard what its gonna do regarding the organized sector

Back
Top Bottom