What's new

India to launch 16 new nuclear reactors

I'm fom Austraila, not Pakitsna which will blow up like a bomb too when the Us anhilates it

Great, 16 new targets. saves 16 nuclear weapons.

First of all, lemme begin by congratulating yu on your raise in the defence budget.

Good for you. SO you build bombs and we'll build power plants, bridges, dams etc.

...and then we might even sell some of our surplus electricity to you and who knows, may be we could ease off your loadshedding a lil bit. Deal?

s these ngo's r used to protest the growth of country..

I'm fom Austraila, not Pakitsna which will blow up like a bomb too when the Us anhilates it

munna, jo dusro ke liye gaddha khodte hai, wo hi usme girte hai. ;)

wo kahawat hai na, "jaisi karni, vaisi bharni". :lol: :lol:

for example, poakies created taliban monster to screw afghans, now same taliban is biting u. :rofl: :rofl:

Can France help India with our nuclear tech? We are world leaders in nuclear technology, is there cooperation between out nations in this field as well?

There were Hardly 2000 illiterate Protestors and a few Anti Development Christian NGOs , my guess is that 400 cr will go into the pocket of these corrupt NGOs

Archie,do u really think this 500 Cr will be given by Amma?then u perhaps underestimating her political wisdom,all the villagers will be rehabilitated in cheap housing complexes which will be better than what they have now anyway,the NGOs will be given a token money or will be negotiated with some other issues at hand and unceremoniously shown the door.:P

Back
Top Bottom