What's new

India to hike its defence budget further by 10%

Who says anyone is overly worried? As if this is the first time India has outspent Pakistan..

Yep, Clearly no one is worried. That is good for the subcontinent.;)

When is the budget going to be announced? I hope they hike it up by more than 10%, China alone spends a bare minimum of 70-80 billion, and Pakistan spends 7 or 8.

How much do we spend on homeland security? by that I mean the police, CBI, etc. because those organizations need some SERIOUS restructuring.

Indigenization of all military equipment asap is the key. The Indian govt recognized this and has invested significantly in major defence needs like fighter aircraft and tank development in house. There are some glitches, but in time we will be producing thousands of fighters, armoured personnel carriers and tanks inhouse. India can only compete with China in PPP terms, which clearly means that cheap inhouse production will more than double the defence production. Spending on importing military hardware is very expensive

Hmm............national security is really very important.

But why you compare urself with China. China has different dimensions and policies. They are never been attackers.
They most of the time tries to resolve issues by dialogues.

Hello, Hello
China has fought three wars in last 40 years. India-1962, USSR-1969 and Vietnam-1979. All the wars were the results of failures 'to resolve issues by dialogue'. Sorry for dissapointing you but that is exactly why this budget hike. In fact the hike should have come much earlier.

As far as China's 72 Billion dollar and history with India is concerned, India's 32 Billion dollar make sense.

Not when the $32 (or $37) billion that is being spent on defence can be spent to uplift 300 million from poverty. The same applies to China and Pakistan as well, however this particular type of competition is really NOT good.

I must disagree, if you look at American experience that is how cold war ended. It is true India is not taking these steps for China, but I see much needed modernization that is badly required.

Zubair always watch our movies and indian channel and criticising us.If u hate us then why u watch our channel ?.If a 60 year old country can compete with 10000 year old civilization then why can we follow the chineese development models.
Indians just following the chineese models of developement.Earliear india was following russian models but it not give us more help.chineese model is very good.China is 10 to15 year ahead from india in mostly field of developement and pakistan is 5 to 8 year behind from india in every field of developement.
Example :-1-india has $270 billions reserves on todays date.
whereas pakistan president begging from all of the world.Pakistan army needs money to fight with their internal problem Taliban and America always attacking on pakistan through the Drone ,so it means u can not fight with urself and can not protect urself from other country.

2:- pakistan and india is no.1 in the field of I.T
Pakistan I.T is International Terrorism
India I.T is Information technology.
3:- india most profitable bussiness are agriculture,World class software,Textiles,Machinery,jewelary,Pharmacuticals,Electronics,Turism etc.
And ur most profitable bussiness is Neuclear bomb transpotation
and chierman is Dr. Abdul Kadir Khan.
there are many more things to compare u can compare us,then why we cant follow the good things of great china, while we both are oldest live civilisation on earth.Only one war in 10000 year old civilisation of us cant effect of our future.
so stop hating india.

Now you too need some medication ?

Regards

Zubair always watch our movies and indian channel and criticising us.If u hate us then why u watch our channel ?.If a 60 year old country can compete with 10000 year old civilization then why can we follow the chineese development models.
Indians just following the chineese models of developement.Earliear india was following russian models but it not give us more help.chineese model is very good.China is 10 to15 year ahead from india in mostly field of developement and pakistan is 5 to 8 year behind from india in every field of developement.
whereas pakistan president begging from all of the world.Pakistan army needs money to fight with their internal problem Taliban and America always attacking on pakistan through the Drone ,so it means u can not fight with urself and can not protect urself from other country.

3:- india most profitable bussiness are agriculture,World class software,Textiles,Machinery,jewelary,Pharmacuticals,Electronics,Turism etc.
there are many more things to compare u can compare us,then why we cant follow the good things of great china, while we both are oldest live civilisation on earth.Only one war in 10000 year old civilisation of us cant effect of our future.
so stop hating india.

ahem....what exactly did u want to say or prove!?

so stop hating india.

Whoa , Pipe down boss.

Do not respond in kind. Respond with solid facts and figures. Back up your claims with credible links.

Sit back and enjoy your stay here. Apart from some of these stupid arguments there are many things to learn from this forum.

the arms race between China and india is gonna last for a very long time,even though both country try to deny it,thanks to india's UK uncle,"McMahon"will be the most dangerous area in the world,unfortunately,india is still dreaming UK and US will fight for india interest even india's history disagree ,but this is good news for US and Russia..... time to make money,just hope we can get rid of the russian-made engine as soon as possible

Last edited:
Nope...not possible. One of my friends is in the army and has around 6 years of experience and his salary is not very high...around 40k. Just reconfirm.

after fifth pay commission salaries had been increased lot of this 10% will go for that.

Nope...not possible. One of my friends is in the army and has around 6 years of experience and his salary is not very high...around 40k. Just reconfirm.

dude...inhand might be less...

$32 billion is stil only 2.5% to 2.75% of india $1.2 billion+ GDP.

its a tint fraction of some countries including pakistan who spend well over 3.5%

Back
Top Bottom