What's new

India to grow faster than China by 2016: Goldman Sachs

Do you want me to repeat the same facts over and over again? China story is over, it's time for you to sit on the sidelines and watch us reaching new heights! :)

So China adding an entire India every 2 years, is us on the sidelines? :P

Predictions are predictions , as it is i am not too optimistic . However the positive thing is that dark period of our economy is over and we are showing signs of recovery .

So you do not have any answer to that fake figure of inflating the GDP by 900 BN USD right?

India's poor may shrink 75% by new World Bank formula | Business Standard News

1407101142-5727.jpg
100s of millions removed from poverty in half a decade? very impressive

So China adding an entire India every 2 years, is us on the sidelines? :P

Half of the gdp china has added in last decade was by investing in bad investments like ghost cities, excess manufacturing capacity and wasteful infrastructure, these are all heading for NPA rocking chinese banking sector and economy as a whole, how much of it china can hide from the world by accounting window dressing? Your own economists are already preparing for a slowdown, in reality it will be a degrowth. Chinese growth was malignant, now prepare for a payback. :)

That's what the Indian President Kalam said. :P

He's their favorite President.
Well he said at such a time when the Indian economy was at its peak and growth rate was climbing from 8 to 9.5% and who knew the world would be hit by recession .
CD i have a little suggestion for you , stop quoting the same articles a number of times , what are u 16 ?? It doesn't look good for a senior and active member like yourself . Regards !!

Half of the gdp china has added in last decade was by investing in bad investments like ghost cities, excess manufacturing capacity and wasteful infrastructure, these are all heading for NPA rocking chinese banking sector and economy as a whole, how much of it china can hide from the world by accounting window dressing? Your own economists are already preparing for a slowdown, in reality it will be a degrowth. Chinese growth was malignant, now prepare for a payback. :)

Man our currency reserves alone are over $4 trillion, that is more than double the entire Indian GDP.

Man our currency reserves alone are over $4 trillion, that is more than double the entire Indian GDP.

That will be used up to bail out the chinese banks once the NPAs start surfacing, in fact that 4 trillion won't be enough for a complete bail out, brace up for bad days. :)

That will be used up to bail out the chinese banks once the NPAs start surfacing, in fact that 4 trillion won't be enough for a complete bail out, brace up for bad days. :)
Yes, it might just fall a little short. What consequences would that have on India?

I think you don't understand how much $4 trillion is. :P

That's more than double the entire Indian GDP. And we add a whole India, every two years of 7.5% economic growth.

A whole India every two years? Not bad. :D

Well he said at such a time when the Indian economy was at its peak and growth rate was climbing from 8 to 9.5% and who knew the world would be hit by recession .
CD i have a little suggestion for you , stop quoting the same articles a number of times , what are u 16 ?? It doesn't look good for a senior and active member like yourself . Regards !!
you are trying to reason with someone who is said to have went "full retard". better reason with a wall

That's more than double the entire Indian GDP. And we add a whole India, every two years of 7.5% economic growth.

thats a myth. i am guessing china actually adds about 0.5 trillion a year
CARSON BLOCK: China's Fake GDP Is Over-Inflated By 25% | Business Insider India

Is China faking its economic growth? Chanos thinks so - Feb. 16, 2012

China Fake Data to Skew More Export Numbers - Bloomberg

Biggest Fib Of The Year: China GDP Grows 7.5% In Q2 - Forbes

If Chanos is right and the Chinese government is under-reporting its inflation data, its measure of economic growth would also be off-kilter. The latest government data shows the Chinese economy grew at an8.9% annual pacein the fourth quarter, only slightly weaker than the typical 9% to 10% growth rates it has seen over the last few years.

While economists are often skeptical of China's government figures, Chanos estimates those numbers are way off

thats a myth.

Foreign exchange reserves are not a myth. :lol:

They are in things like US bonds and Euro bonds, so they calculate it themselves.

We have over $4 trillion in confirmed foreign exchange reserves. That's not counting the reserves that we are supposedly piling up in secret, using front names on companies.

That right there.... is already double the entire Indian GDP. :P

They are in things like US bonds and Euro bonds, so they calculate it themselves.

We have over $4 trillion in confirmed foreign exchange reserves. That's not counting the reserves that we are supposedly piling up in secret, using front names on companies.

Is this a State or a mafia? o_O You sure do make it sound like one!

interesting read i think
For two decades now mainstream Keynesian economists have been gumming about China’s remarkable economic boom and its accumulation of unprecedented foreign exchange reserves. The latter hoard has now actually crossed the $4 trillion mark.

But this whole narrative is PhD jabberwocky with a Wall Street accent. What the People’s Printing Press of China has been doing is simply passing the hot potato by converting the vast inflow of dollars, euros and yen emitted by DM central banks into a fantastic flood of RMB. This massive expansion of the domestic monetary system, in turn, enabled the greatest credit bubble in world history.
Bingo! Premier Li Keqiang Punctures The Excess Savings Myth | David Stockman's Contra Corner

Yes, it might just fall a little short. What consequences would that have on India?

India will become the global economic driver, and chinese will quit this forum en masse. :)

I understand very well, it is little more than half the bad investment of $6 trillion+ that china has made in last decade to jack up fake growth. :)

India will become the global economic driver, and chinese will quit this forum en masse. :)

I admire your optimism, at least. :lol:

But India has tried before, to sustain average double-digit growth over a long period of time.

They did it for 2-3 years (global boom years up to 2007), then fell to the current 4-5%. That seems to be the natural growth rate of India, which makes sense considering the innumerable bottlenecks in the Indian system.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom