What's new

India to give free medicine to hundreds of millions

Yep ..
Education of students = Treatment of patients
That is included in our syllabus

Otherwise how the hell the 98 lakh figure will come :lol:

Guess what, Ive got it here 24/7 too..........
You cant apply everything you here to all Indian states, at least do some research before posting such nonsense. But I never expected anything else from a ignorant westerner

Sorry, there is no Indian state that has the same standard of living as we have in Europe. Stop living in your delusion!

Götterdämmerung;3153881 said:
Sorry, there is no Indian state that has the same standard of living as we have in Europe. Stop living in your delusion!
Try to find some good things about India...hate all the time is not good. India's condition is getting better, admit that it is slow rate, but consider 1.2 billion people and catering their needs, raising them...Its not the same situation for european countries who have equal money like india and 10 times less population.

Imagine and then post. Think objectively.

I said the same thing in my post ..
You repeated the same thing in your post

And why shouldn't I be proud of Medical tourism ??
It helps us doctors to relocate the money earned by foreign patients to the Indian patients
For e.g. My dad gives free medicines and discounts to poor people

Good for your daddy, but medical coverage should primarily be the responsibility of the state. How many can your daddy and other like minded doctors help? 100 or 500 million poor Indians? A good friend of mine here in Hamburg who is a dentist has opened a charity hospital in India and he spends three months every year to treat patients for free there and a team of doctors works there all year round with the money he collects here in Germany.

World class means something that works for us.. enough?

OK, Indian definition of world-class like the CWG that was supposed to be world-class as well.

Try to find some good things about India...hate all the time is not good. India's condition is getting better, admit that it is slow rate, but consider 1.2 billion people and catering their needs, raising them...Its not the same situation for european countries who have equal money like india and 10 times less population.

Imagine and then post. Think objectively.

If I was hating India, I would have just shut up and let the few better off guys who have access to internet live in their delusion while hundreds of millions of poor Indians suffer hunger and other basic rights. Calling the most basic medical treatments as world-class is one of the many delusions you guys suffer.

Götterdämmerung;3153881 said:
Keralas HDI is 0.920

Keralas HDI is 0.920

What is the average income, life expectancy, child mortality per capita/1000? Show me your infrastructure from highways, rail to metros.

None of them is at the same standard as in Europe.

Götterdämmerung;3153982 said:
What is the average income, life expectancy, child mortality per capita/1000? Show me your infrastructure from highways, rail to metros.

Why are yoiu bothering with these Indians(Hindus).

Remember that these people suffer from a huge inferiority complex from being ruled by others for the best part of a 1000 years.

They even think that Bangladeshis are dying to get into their dirt poor country.

Whatever you may say about Bangladesh, at least millions are not starving to death there unlike in India.
The government in Bangladesh spends whatever little money it has in providing basic food necesseties to the very poor, unlike India which is arming itself to the teeth with weapons from all over the world.

Why are yoiu bothering with these Indians(Hindus).

Remember that these people suffer from a huge inferiority complex from being ruled by others for the best part of a 1000 years.

They even think that Bangladeshis are dying to get into their dirt poor country.

Whatever you may say about Bangladesh, at least millions are not starving to death there unlike in India.
The government in Bangladesh spends whatever little money it has in providing basic food necesseties to the very poor, unlike India which is arming itself to the teeth with weapons from all over the world.

1. Show me where millions are starving to death in India :cheesy:
2. Defence spending is 2 % of GDP :meeting:
3. says the guy who left Bangladesh :hitwall:
4. no, of course there is not a single bd immigrants in India :blah:
5. Iam no Hindu :no:
6. you dont have a single fact kid, you are just a fustrated looser from a country which is soo weak and poor :( :cry:

Götterdämmerung;3153982 said:

HDI is measured by life expectancy, literacy, education, and standards of living.

this german guy is lieing big time. one of my relative live in germany. he pays 300 euro per month in medical insurance but still prefer to come to india for getting cured. he says german doctors are ****. germany government in rich but people are poor. if german per capita is 10 times india then cost of living there is at least 20 times india. canada and america is much better

in india in goverment hospitals they charge nothing. now how many countries in west are like that. once one of a kid in our extended family got sick. we took him to goverment hospital and i asked the cashier how much to pay . he siad 2. i gave him 200rupees and he say no no ony 2 rupees for medication. now this was a huge surprise for me. india is actually much better than many nations . its just that we indian always complain and think grass is greener on the other side of fence

@A1kaid
Are you a doctor ??
If no , then STFU
Having LCD TVs , fancy lighting , glass structures doesn't make a hospital world class
It's the medical equipments and doctors which make a hospital world class

I hope you know even basic transplant operations can't be done in your country
Pakistanis form a major part of medical tourists to India
If Pakistanis didn't exist we Indian doctors would have died of hunger :lol:

I said the same thing in my post ..
You repeated the same thing in your post

And why shouldn't I be proud of Medical tourism ??
It helps us doctors to relocate the money earned by foreign patients to the Indian patients
For e.g. My dad gives free medicines and discounts to poor people

@A1kaid
Are you a doctor ??
If no , then STFU
Having LCD TVs , fancy lighting , glass structures doesn't make a hospital world class
It's the medical equipments and doctors which make a hospital world class

If Pakistanis didn't exist we Indian doctors would have died of hunger :lol:

You're obviously delusional to think that even some Indian hospitals are on par with most American hospitals, you don't have to be a doctor to know that you silly peasant. Next time watch your mouth you degenerate little Mumbai peasant.

They can be done in Pakistan. Though of course some ignorant fool like you wouldn't know that, some third-rate doctor you must be.

Pakistans first paediatric liver transplant surgery - geo.tv
Liver transplant in Pakistan-Operation & Surgery in Pakistan
Pakistan
If Pakistanis didn't exist we Indian doctors would have died of hunger

Not true at all, only a small number travel to India for medical reasons.

Guys whoever is comparing hospital in west and India here is a simple fact that shuold be noted.

I went to a doctor for my throat infection in Seattle...These are the steps in USA to get rid of throat infection. If i would not have an insurance, i would have to pay nearly $656 dollar for doctor and 6 antibiotics....

- If you go to a doctor in India for the same desease....it would cost hardly at max $20 that includes cost of medicine and doctor too....

So the bottom line is that if you pay more you will get whatever service you want....even in India too...Its not like India can not provide world class service rather....Indian general public does not have that much of money to afford paying more than $600 (without insurance like USA and $55 with insurance) for treatment of throat infection....

So i think we should really respect USA for its hospitals and doctors....but one thing is sure....USA healthcare is one of most commercialized and messed of health care industry where thy suck the money from patients like anything...

^ i live in canada. both canada and usa are basicaly same. in canada healthcare is free but still medicenes cost in 100s of dollars and doctors here are rookies i would say. indian doctors are more experienced. ok we may not be having high tech machines for cancer patients in india but for normal patients india is much better. i dont what diffenrece they talk abbout between indian and usa hospitals as i dont find much differnce

You're obviously delusional to think that even some Indian hospitals are on par with most American hospitals, you don't have to be a doctor to know that you silly peasant. Next time watch your mouth you degenerate little Mumbai peasant.

According to you what makes a hospital world class and don't say AC,LCD TV and glass cladded buildings as almost all private hospitals are like this.

Back
Top Bottom