What's new

India to Deploy Massive Tank Army Along Border With Pakistan

Do you think India is trying to start war with Pakistan?

• Total voters
1 a victory out of a civil war other a frozen wasteland.

Won't add much weight to empty threats.
Might as well count Balouchistan and Sindh in the future.

Civil war or a Pakistani spring it doesnt matter.

Pakistan in its support to terrorism/freedom movement has crossed the line in attacking Indian citizens which we didnt do in 71.

Might as well count Balouchistan and Sindh in the future.

Civil war or a Pakistani spring it doesnt matter.

Pakistan in its support to terrorism/freedom movement has crossed the line in attacking Indian citizens which we didnt do in 71.

I would also count Punjab, KPK, FATA, GB and AJK too. All are part of Pakistan like Sindh and Balochistan.

But empty threats would remain just that. Empty threats. :)

I would also count Punjab, KPK, FATA, GB and AJK too. All are part of Pakistan like Sindh and Balochistan.

But empty threats would remain just that. Empty threats. :)
We didnt kill your civilians.And like i said time will tell.Maybe some plan is already in action.

Yaaakeiennn maniyay yah bharat ka 4rth generation war hain!!

We didnt kill your civilians.And like i said time will tell.Maybe some plan is already in action.

Yaaakeiennn maniyay yah bharat ka 4rth generation war hain!!

You have always killed civilians.

But still empty threats are empty threats. Go kill some civilians like always. That is your best bet.

You have always killed civilians.

But still empty threats are empty threats. Go kill some civilians like always. That is your best bet.
We didnt and you are lucky because your own people like to blow themselves up.

You dont want to add petrol to that.

We didnt and you are lucky because your own people like to blow themselves up.

You dont want to add petrol to that.

You have already added all the petrol, diesel and everything else.

In your delusions you would obviously believe that you didn't do anything and are innocent like a baby. :)

You have already added all the petrol, diesel and everything else.

In your delusions you would obviously believe that you didn't do anything and are innocent like a baby. :)
Haha..if you really believe in what you type may i ask you how do you think our threats are empty?

Its already in place if we are involved in breaking you into pieces

Haha..if you really believe in what you type may i ask you how do you think our threats are empty?

Its already in place if we are involved in breaking you into pieces

I said your threats of conventional are empty threats.

As for support for terrorism. You are doing that but that won't result in your old dream of Pakistan breaking into pieces.

Pakistan would stay and grow giving its enemy pain when needed.

I said your threats of conventional are empty threats.

As for support for terrorism. You are doing that but that won't result in your old dream of Pakistan breaking into pieces.

Pakistan would stay and grow giving its enemy pain when needed.
Both conventional and unconventional warfare are related my friend.

First you make your enemy weak and stretched and then attack them.

Example 1971 East Pakistan.

Both conventional and unconventional warfare are related my friend.

First you make your enemy weak and stretched and then attack them.

Example 1971 East Pakistan.

But for that you actually need to fight a war and not issue empty threats which you have been forced to by Pakistan.

Time is long gone and mentioning 1971 again and again won't make empty threats any real.

But for that you actually need to fight a war and not issue empty threats which you have been forced to by Pakistan.

Time is long gone and mentioning 1971 again and again won't make empty threats any real.
Our threats make your jarnails and politicians piss in their pants and talk about nuclear weapons because they know they dont stand any chance in a conventional war.

I don't think this move suggests anything significant.

However, harassment on borders cannot be ruled out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom