What's new

India To Deploy First Squadron Of Nuclear-Capable Rafale To Counter China

do u know there is no clear definition of terrorism in UN :) i think u have a short memory .. did u forget gujurat massacre?? ur courts where the corruption is rampant ... again u seem to me a guy who have low iq about Islam and laws.. anyways u r a new recruit to pdf lol
Lol urself Boy.Check my Joining date.
In gujrat hindus and muslims both were killed.Communal tensions arise where there is ppl of different faith.Chk ur alms country..u hv killed, raped ur own ..in sindh and balochs..even KP are irritated..u hv changed demographics of Azad Kashmir and there are very few kashmiris left there.US has Droned and killed ur countrymen..dosent ur blood boil..now chinese will rule u..come out of hating India..else u will soon loose ur identity to ur new masters.:agree:

PDF now autocorrects Pak Occupied Kashmir when written in shorthand to azad kashmir

What's interesting is the mentality behind calling a fighter jet "Nuclear-Capable". We see this particular term flying all over Indian media for just about any missile project, and now it is spreading to a fighter jet? It is a phenomenon one can only observe in India.

Thanks for the advise but i am sure that none of the indian members here care about what pakistanis or chinese for that matter think, you should advise the admins here to block all ip addresses from India:-)

There are some civilized and enlightened Indian members in this forum, and they come here to understand and to exchange ideas. You are a newbie and are in no position to represent them. Just use some common cutesy to show you are somewhat educated.

They cant be here to "exchange ideas" get real man, just see the quality of few posts here and you would know what sort of ideas come out from here, rhetorics and troll posts thats all

Sure, many of your countrymen come here to troll and to boast, thinking they are some sort of warriors fighting for Mother India, but they are actually doing more harm than service to India's reputation. It reveals the education level and the mentality of your people. You can help India by being a civilized person in an International forum visited by all nationalities around the world.

First he was never designated as a terrorist by US or UN... he was refused visa for failing to stop the violence... there's a rule in US regarding religious freedom. And its mainly for the politicians.
LoL kid.... they removed him because he's the head of the state and Indian court has already given him a clean record. You can whine about our court being corrupt or whatever but the opposition has failed to prove he's guilty itself showed he's not guilty.

When did we dumb Russia??? Are you quoting from whatever some anti bjp media said... Russia is still our largest partner. We've billions of worth projects are going on with them..

1st he never got clean chit
2nd you can whine about anythin you want but you know every well your country is corrupt to its core i can give many examples but i dont wanna waste my time on your disgusting country
3rd Afffaaaa dont tell me you are living in a fantasy world where russia is very happy about you sitting in uncle sam's lap :) ofcourse russian lost their biatch to uncle sam so they will b mad rite ?? kiddo :P

Good to know.... keep thinking like that.. the Americans with F22 were given a taste of Rafale recently.. and you want to talk about chinese products in quality wise!??? LoL

What's interesting is the mentality behind calling a fighter jet "Nuclear-Capable". We see this particular term flying all over Indian media for just about any missile project, and now it is spreading to a fighter jet? It is a phenomenon one can only observe in India.

Term used because not all the fighter can carry and deliver a nuclear bomb... they fighter place also has to withstand the effect of nuclear blast which rafale can... But again ignore the media.. they're morons

Back
Top Bottom