What's new

India to deepen energy ties with Vietnam, defying China claim

South China Sea is the classic Chinese trap. In 1962, India charged across the McMahon line to be enveloped and destroyed by PLA.

Indian Navy is getting ahead of itself, charging into South China Sea. Just like the army in 1962, the Indian navy would be isolated, enveloped and destroyed by China.

I'm very very happy that Indians are jumping up and down like monkeys to provoke China. We need to use up some of those 3600 nuclear missiles, or else they might go out of date and be wasted.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...s-chinas-actual-nuclear-stockpile-3600-a.html

Lol, Samjhota blasts and Xinjiang attacks are alike.. :lol: what are you smoking lately? Avoid it for some time as it's impacting your thinking power..

Genius share the evidence of Tibetans getting militarily trained any where in the world..

it is completely different.

the Xinjiang attack were carried out by terrorist groups recognized by the entire civilized world, including the UN.
the attack in india were caused by freedom fighters seeking more freedom, it is called uprising.

it is completely different.

the Xinjiang attack were carried out by terrorist groups recognized by the entire civilized world, including the UN.
the attack in india were caused by freedom fighters seeking more freedom, it is called uprising.

Do you even know what Samjaota attack is? Pakistanis won't be happy if you praise the attacked the Samjaota train .

Brahamos for Vietnam ......INDIA agrees to sale BRAHAMOS to Vietnam.. Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore are also in the cards

dude, Vietnamese capital is 150km away from Chinese border, WS-2D rocket's operational range is 300km.

keep that in mind and then get high on your shitty missile.

dude, Vietnamese capital is 150km away from Chinese border, WS-2D rocket's operational range is 300km.

keep that in mind and then get high on your shitty missile.

Thanks for info dude....but if you see in other way then china's border is merely less than 100 km away from vietnam border...and Brahamos "super sonic at MACH 3 " will ensure that no chinese infiltration in Vietnam's border. But you can hire some stone pelters from your strategic allies to deter India's Frigates and destroyers all I can say good luck

Thanks for info dude....but if you see in other way then china's border is merely less than 100 km away from vietnam border...and Brahamos "super sonic at MACH 3 " will ensure that no chinese infiltration in Vietnam's border. But you can hire some stone pelters from your strategic allies to deter India's Frigates and destroyers all I can say good luck

you just nailed it

3 millions Brahmos to hit low value target? way to go buddy

bit perplexed are you. thats incredible

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

how many jf17s does pakistan get?

lol, you are again begging !! try to be self reliant rather than begging everything

lol, you are again begging !! try to be self reliant rather than begging everything

listen bumbay man there are more beggers in india than pakistan. Didnt want to say that but I have to come to the gutter to have a discussion with you so be it. You indians wind up china. Then china winds you up very simple and by the reaction to my post all the chinese have to do is open that war chest of 3 trillion spend even half of it on weapons and you will be a blot in history and we will have 34 smaller neighbours in place of india

listen bumbay man there are more beggers in india than pakistan. Didnt want to say that but I have to come to the gutter to have a discussion with you so be it. You indians wind up china. Then china winds you up very simple and by the reaction to my post all the chinese have to do is open that war chest of 3 trillion spend even half of it on weapons and you will be a blot in history and we will have 34 smaller neighbours in place of india

frustration can be clearly seen in your post..!! offtopic by a frustrated person..take a deep breath and relax..do some meditation and yoga :chilli:

frustration can be clearly seen in your post..!! offtopic by a frustrated person..take a deep breath and relax..do some meditation and yoga :chilli:

well you start talking about beggers. when you are told where the beggers are incredibly you say we are going off topic. lol

China's exports in 2010 = 1.5 trillion

India's GDP in 2010 = 1.5 trillion

So our "cheap" and "low quality" products... are worth more than the entire Indian GDP. :rofl:

But China's economy is based manily on selling 'cheap and low quality' goods to develop[ed nations of US and EU and that's why America is repeatedly asking you to re-value your Yuan which they believe you have deliberately kept low so you can dump more and more cheap and low quality goods in their economy. :P Why don't you re-value your Yuan?? :D It would be like America's dream come true. :D

And since when did 1.5trillion became more than 1.5trillion! loooooooooool Chinese maths? I thought you guys were good at maths like us Indians? But oh well.....

i honestly don't think there is anything left in this thread to talk about....

@Mods please see if you can close it...

Back
Top Bottom