What's new

India to deepen energy ties with Vietnam, defying China claim

Not really, I think it's other way. China never helped Pakistan in any war. Our relation with most of the countries from Vietnam to Afghanistan was always good.

Anyway, China-Pakistan against India is very very old story. Now, it doesn't make any difference to India. We are capable to face both. If you have any doubt, Attack and check the outcome

:cheers:
If you really check the outcome of 2001-2002 standoff ... You will get the idea ... Two front war is a big joke that can be just used to procure more funds and thus increasing chances of corruption in the deals

The question is why do you still buy them ? :D if they are such cheap quality products lol

We mostly import some electronics, electrical instruments etc which will go down with times to come.. Import of un safe Food, water and medicine from China that's a crude joke.. But that certainly happens in case of Pakistan as you do import almost anything Chinese..

and Government of Pakistan handed suspects over to China if you would tell the whole story ! and as usual Indian newspaper propagated this far and wide

Oh so you were able to arrest all of them.. Is that a joke? This is when you are not able to catch most of your own separatists and Islamic terrorists causing havoc at your cities and mosques.. or is it that you do paid job better?

China is a must for peace and prosperity in the region.

what a huge load of BS.

Chinese railway is considered safer than European railway. Check stats before you troll.
List of rail accidents (2000

It is also 100 times safer than india railway

talk with stats, not your fancy dreams

secondly, do you think Chinese products are not better than indians? then check the life expectancy of our two nations, why Chinese have ~10 years longer life span? because our poor quality?

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

just a quick question, have you ever been to China? or at least have you ever seriously checked the status of China?

I can honestly tell you: I have never been to india, but I met/worked with/talked to hundreds of indians. I carefully checked 3rd party reports about indian from both indian, western and Chinese sources.

just have a look at your avatar, AMCA, do you seriously believe LCA is combat ready after 30 years? do you seriously believe the men who failed LCA will bring you AMCA?

Give me a break kid, do you really surprise others thinking you have a point to make by providing an easily manipulable link of Wikipedia?
Yes I do think Indian products have better quality and standard than any chinese product. We do not see a banner for India like for chinese products stating "NO cHINESE PRODUCTS SOLD HERE" in American and European countries.

I have been to china and Hong Kong twice and to America thrice. I find American chinese hate china more than anyone does. Why is that so?

Let me correct your Stats LCA took only 20 years, not 30. And no nation has built a potent platform in less than 20 years. And yes I do believe the makers of LCA can better the AMCA and its obvious of you to think otherwise which I personally am least bothered about.

Pakistan and india have a rivalry going back thousands of years.

We have rivalry since the time life came to existence on earth but came to realization in 1947 when Pakistan really came into existence..

We mostly import some electronics, electrical instruments etc which will go down with times to come.. Import of un safe Food, water and medicine from China that's a crude joke.. But that certainly happens in case of Pakistan as you do import almost anything Chinese..
Dude regardless of what do you wish to believe ... You still import all of these things from China ... Going by your logic , every single Chinese product is cheap and crap yet your country imports more than what we do ...

Oh so you were able to arrest all of them.. Is that a joke? This is when you are not able to catch most of your own separatists and Islamic terrorists causing havoc at your cities and mosques.. or is it that you do paid job better?
Do you understand what the word "suspects" mean ? Who said every single person was arrested ?

Dude regardless of what do you wish to believe ... You still import all of these things from China ... Going by your logic , every single Chinese product is cheap and crap yet your country imports more than what we do ..
Show a credible source to prove your point otherwise it's plain BS..

[/COLOR] Do you understand what the word "suspects" mean

Ok let me put the question differently, What made you think you have got hold of all the suspects? Do you have some kind of official list which says which terrorists are working against which countries? If not, then you can not deny there are thousands more supressed muslims from Xinjiang getting trained in Pakistani terrorist camps..

Dude regardless of what do you wish to believe ... You still import all of these things from China ... Going by your logic , every single Chinese product is cheap and crap yet your country imports more than what we do

Nope,anti dumping laws of India,look into it.

The Pakistani and Chinese strategic partnership is for the benefit of the whole region - from the nefarious hegemony of the indian state.

self delete

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Ok let me put the question differently, What made you think you have got hold of all the suspects? Do you have some kind of official list which says which terrorists are working against which countries? If not, then you can not deny there are thousands more supressed muslims from Xinjiang getting trained in Pakistani terrorist camps..

this sir is well off topic. Now back to topic its good that indai is winding up china because pakistan will get more frre jf17s

Nope,anti dumping laws of India,look into it.

More over China is an edible oil importer not exporter so all the gutter oil goes to local consumption or via illegal trade to some of its allies..

I didn't claim it ... You did , provide source confirming India doesn't indeed import medicines and food from China and even not electronics items which you think are cheap and crap

The same can be said about Samjhota Express attacks , what makes you think that you have apprehended all those responsible ? Does your Govt maintain an official of army personnels providing arms to extremist Hindus huh ?

You can believe whatever you want ... I will deny or confirm only when there is official report from somewhere ... I can say a lot of things about your country too like Baloch separatist training in RaW training camps , Can you deny that ? Ironically , the Chinese Govt has never accused Pakistan of any involvement in the attacks nor have i heard some Xinjiang muslims training with the militants

Kindly stick to the thread now instead of debating on Chinese products , their economy and Pakistan :)

If you really check the outcome of 2001-2002 standoff ... You will get the idea ... Two front war is a big joke that can be just used to procure more funds and thus increasing chances of corruption in the deals

Well not that i am saying we are prepared for 2 front war but what is your outcome from 2001-2002 standoff???? Not going for war is no way a signal that India cannot handle China and Pakistan...Not a good example i would say....

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

well let's not belittle China here...Our trade is worth $60 billion and growing..i am sure you are aware of the fact that there is trade deficit highly favoring china b/w us...so now sure why you making such a weak point...

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

China is a must for peace and prosperity in the region.
Ummm depends on what side you are...Though it is better if every player stick to their own backyard....Principles of NAM are not such a BS as generally are perceived to be...

Back
Top Bottom