What's new

India to buy NASAMS-2 missiles from USA

That detective, is the right question.
It is the very core business question that the global arms industry aims to address.
If we all have nuclear weapons and in the case of India and Pakistan a 10-15 minute warning at best since we all have IRBM’s; we have no chance even if both sides had current anti ballistic missile systems.. yet.. we buy them.
Then may be every one knows that nukes are just for bluff !!! And god forbid if any real war takes place nukes may Not be used at all !!

NASAMS are more focused towards aircraft. Id love to see them work against a volley of some 30 warheads where only 2 are enough to do the damage.

Keep buying, still will have irradiated and roasted Indian flesh when all is done.
Well, the other way round only two will be enough.

I would rather read it again & again & again to understand the depth of argument. Making a point based upon real time facts & ground reality; doesn't make one to question Moderation etc. I would rather ask myself as what is it? & why says as such? especially coming from a person of such caliber.

He was just flame-baiting and trolling. Nothing new there.

NASAMS are more focused towards aircraft. Id love to see them work against a volley of some 30 warheads where only 2 are enough to do the damage.

Keep buying, still will have irradiated and roasted Indian flesh when all is done.
and the aftermath will be ?

All that's from Hollywood, not real science.
No no kid but just in Bollywood, just like sir ji kal strike like drama created by, where the next Bollywood movie coming on this subject, where Pakistan destroyed by indian nuke and indian land will not destroyed by Pakistani nukes an inch @randomradio :lol::enjoy::rofl: When this Bollywood movie will be coming @randomradio :sarcastic:

No no kid but just in Bollywood, just like sir ji kal strike like drama created by, where the next Bollywood movie coming on this subject, where Pakistan destroyed by indian nuke and indian land will not destroyed by Pakistani nukes an inch @randomradio :lol::enjoy::rofl: When this Bollywood movie will be coming @randomradio :sarcastic:

surgical strike ki chot ka jawab nahi ......:D:D:D

But what about all the other Indian cities? are they going to be sacrificed?

sabki safety allah mian karega .

Back
Top Bottom