What's new

India to buy 8 warships from South Korea.

sinicized - that's a brand new term - you must have drawn it from pax sinica - I remember asking Chinese what's pax sinica but never got the answer for it. :coffee:
Pax sinica means a world under Chinese order.

:lol::lol: I thought you were a bit smarter than that.

That one blow must be involving a multi megaton fart...if I am not mistaken. :rolleyes:
Nice try, Hongwu was gone just forget it.

Pax sinica means a world under Chinese order.

Is that the definition or is it some ideology involving strategic steps on how to achieve that? because I did read up on a few techniques or master plans that Chinese General's have advocated on how to do that.

Is that the definition or is it some ideology involving strategic step on how to achieve that? because I did read up on a few techniques or master plans that Chinese General's have advocated on how to do that.

We are not interested in how to dictate the world. Actually the one is Pax America. You will feel extremely cold standing in the top of the mountain.

We are not interested in how to dictate the world. Actually the one is Pax America. You will feel extremely cold standing in the top of the mountain.

The objective here is to replace old ships that are being phased out.

For all the years, the IN received negligible attention.

Now it is time we focus to upgrade it as well.

As you know there are a lo of troubles in the seas.

It always amazes me that India has so many countries that are friends with India and are in India's corner, I think India's diplomacy and peaceful rise has gained India the respect of the world and like I have said India has friends in places they least expect it.

We all know the major countries that are friends with India, but there are so many of the smaller Asian neighbors that are actually more in love with India than even many Indians know about, I hope your country continues to grow and continues to try it's hardest to raise the people out of poverty through education and science, I take my hat off to India.

India has localized regional conflicts. Beyond that, India is seen as a friendly, peaceful, culturally, economically and even geo-politicially an important country.

With over 1.2 Billion people, India is seen as a good investment and many countries are eager to maintain good relations with India.

It always amazes me that India has so many countries that are friends with India and are in India's corner, I think India's diplomacy and peaceful rise has gained India the respect of the world and like I have said India has friends in places they least expect it.

We all know the major countries that are friends with India, but there are so many of the smaller Asian neighbors that are actually more in love with India than even many Indians know about, I hope your country continues to grow and continues to try it's hardest to raise the people out of poverty through education and science, I take my hat off to India.

That's because India is the known sucker who would overpay for anything. Other countries are laughing to the bank while selling India junks.

That's because India is the known sucker who would overpay for anything. Other countries are laughing to the bank while selling India junks.

Where do these idiots come from ??

Must be his jealousy gene kicking in ....

Not exactly - those are mine sweepers, so more like going into hostile waters.
buddy my post doesn't mean that these mine sweeper will guard our territories. what i'm mean to say is what we ever kind war ships, frigates etc we acquired or build will guard our waters.

Evil neighbor? Sounds weird. You don't have to be dragged into a military procurement campaign from all over the world. How to hang on for a long haul with universal weapons? How to ensure the supply stability in a war? India is just like a 3 years old kid get lost in a candy store. India is a single blow in front of China, so just waste your time by flex your pathetic muscle. Gets some life somewhere else. Feed the money to those suffer starvation instead of belligerence. When it comes to china, India is always outgunned.

why you uncomfortable :undecided: when i said about our evil neighbors :hang2:?? India have a vast amount of sea waters.to guard its waters it needs large amount of marine and navy vessels for Surveillance of foreign ships and vessels in its water.
My question to you is.why PLAN had deployed its vessels in SCS to guard against all tiny neighbors.so stop your knowledge Fr@ting in IOC,it would be hazardous to marine enviornment.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom