What's new

India to buy 8 warships from South Korea.

India cannot build its own mine sweepers???? NO way.. India has such advance technology. How can it not able to build simple stuff like modern mine sweepers. The Indian members are BS too much about incredible India if it cannot build mine sweepers.

Our production rate is extremely bureaucratic and slow.

Though we can build our own advanced warships (stealth frigates and a few destroyers we have are indigenous), the amount of time government agencies take is atrocious.

So we're forced to import.

you are really gonna invade Pakistani economy and then it will become your puppet nice move....Chinese move is much more better than what American move was

It has already become a puppet. Almost all products are Chinese made in Pakistan, hurting Pakistani traders locally. Almost their entire air force and Army is sinicized. Their Navy is on the verge of it.

What more are you expecting?

Every time I hear Bhai Bhai, I can't hep but throw up. So familiar with 50yeqrs ago.
funny-people-red-band.jpg

why does india buy so many warships?india has the most powerful navy in the indian ocean and there is no threat to indian navy

Our production rate is extremely bureaucratic and slow.

Though we can build our own advanced warships (stealth frigates and a few destroyers we have are indigenous), the amount of time government agencies take is atrocious.

So we're forced to import.

It has already become a puppet. Almost all products are Chinese made in Pakistan, hurting Pakistani traders locally. Almost their entire air force and Army is sinicized. Their Navy is on the verge of it.

What more are you expecting?

sinicized - that's a brand new term - you must have drawn it from pax sinica - I remember asking Chinese what's pax sinica but never got the answer for it. :coffee:

why does india buy so many warships?india has the most powerful navy in the indian ocean and there is no threat to indian navy

India is competing with itself not with any other country, if it has to be seen as a credible force & a world power it has to modernize it's navy, since history has shown us that whoever rules the sea - rules the land, India is still way behind powers like the US, Russia or China & has long way to go.

to guard its territories from evil neighbors
Evil neighbor? Sounds weird. You don't have to be dragged into a military procurement campaign from all over the world. How to hang on for a long haul with universal weapons? How to ensure the supply stability in a war? India is just like a 3 years old kid get lost in a candy store. India is a single blow in front of China, so just waste your time by flex your pathetic muscle. Gets some life somewhere else. Feed the money to those suffer starvation instead of belligerence. When it comes to china, India is always outgunned.

Evil neighbor? Sounds weird. You don't have to be dragged into a military procurement campaign from all over the world. How to hang on for a long haul with universal weapons? How to ensure the supply stability in a war? India is just like a 3 years old kid get lost in a candy store. India is a single blow in front of China, so just waste your time by flex your pathetic muscle. Gets some life somewhere else. Feed the money to those suffer starvation instead of belligerence. When it comes to china, India is always outgunned.

:lol::lol: I thought you were a bit smarter than that.

That one blow must be involving a multi megaton fart...if I am not mistaken. :rolleyes:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom