What's new

India to buy 8 warships from South Korea.

I must appreciate Moderator for Putting a Control here. As was under assumption Chinese are not controlled for their Vociferous Rants. Power also expects Greater responsibility not Suppressing or Oppressing the Weak. This applies to all Nations and Humans.

Reminds me of Art of War -

“A leader leads by example, not by force” ― Sun Tzu

Goa Shipyard has da record of completing order on time.
i think dey can complete it within the timeframe set for construction:enjoy:

Goa Shipyard has da record of completing order on time.
i think dey can complete it within the timeframe set for construction:enjoy:

We need to beef up our ship manufacturing industry.....if we want 100 ship navy in this decade or by 13th plan....

Sorry what? I don;t understand Chinese crap, and sorry to disappoint you I am not Hindu, although I do know that all the Hindu's who live in France, Australia, Israeli, USA etc contribute a lot to those countries and are respected people in those communities.

ignore him these sort of people come to the forum just to digress the topic . they barley see anything without the shades of religion in it . don't bother.

After reading the headline I thought Dokdo Class :-)
Anyways, much needed buy for IN.

India cannot build its own mine sweepers???? NO way.. India has such advance technology. How can it not able to build simple stuff like modern mine sweepers. The Indian members are BS too much about incredible India if it cannot build mine sweepers.

See the Markus's reply.

And also India want to have a strategic partnership with South Korea chain of steel = a reply to the string of pearls. :devil:

Indian shipyards are completely booked with orders for the next several years, 100 warships are currently in construction, there is no space for any more project work, hence buying it from outside.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom