What's new

India to buy 60-63 Rafales jets off the shelf from France; MMRCA deal off:

Good until you not banned.
But what about the link I am given for backup my claim (& Its not from TOI or IDRW :angel:)?

Banned for what? For calling your tall claims as BS?

If you think IAF can induct 36 Rafales in two years its your problem not others. People like you can only comment on banning others for having a different opinion. Way to go.

There is no cure for being an imbecile.

Another emotional troll trying to get personal. What a bunch of jokers.

Indian lethargy.

The Scorpenes should have been inducted by now, only 1 has been complete. Artillery guns undergoing trials for past 15 years, and will continue to be on trial. Same will be true for Rafale.
Except there is no ToT issues here, no issues with setting up production and no delays in sourcing supplies from the OEM because the 36 are coming directly from the OEM! In Modi's statement he said the French offered very good terms for this sale of 36 which includes fast track production.

Dassault have already said they can ramp up production to 2.5 Rafales a month i.e. 30 Rafales a year and now they have three customers (four if you count the French Navy as separate tot eh French Air Force).

BREAKING NEWS : Just watched our defence Minister's latest response on rafale deal .

This is what he said and Surprise is there too .... :D

DM : We have purchased 36 Rafale is fly away conditions. And more Aircraft will be made in India for medium multi role purpose. It would be any fighters Rafale or other. I don't want to go into it. Since for the past 14 years from 2000 we haven't inducted any major Advanced aircraft. So we will looking at adding more Advanced jets . Rafale is 4+ generation aircraft (very capabcapable is what he ment)

We have well upgraded jets like Mig 29 mirages etc all are 3rd gen fighters .

Surprise statement on Tejas : He said our own Tejas light combat Multi role aircraft will go through final test flight next month. So within a month or two all issues will be sorted out . And major induction process will begin :D:enjoy: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Tejas to complete all certifications in 1/2 months . This is what he said ? :devil:

:yahoo: :yahoo: Boooohhooo thats a news for. Tejas getting FOC & its fast induction will enebale IAF to replenish atleast 5-6 squadrons by 2018. Add to that Sukhois rolling out from HAL. Next few years will be best years for IAF. :enjoy: :cheers:

Perhaps but the DM also said he was pushing for the FGFA to be fast tracked, the Rafale will just about cover the immediate needs of the IAF until around 2025 and is not really a substitute for the FGFA but will buy some breathing room for them and stem the declining Sqn strength.
Exactly, This increase in number will give breathing room even if delay in FGFA......about DM statement...I dont think its in his hands actually not in India's hands...its totally in Russia's R & D department which is are under financial crunch as well as technical hiccup....

Exactly, This increase in number will give breathing room even if delay in FGFA......about DM statement...I dont think its in his hands actually not in India's hands...its totally in Russia's R & D department which is are under financial crunch as well as technical hiccup....

The FGFA production in no way going to start before 2022, and induction by 2025.

Can HAL manufacture MKI and other aircraft at the same time?
Why not,
Didn't they manufacture Gnat, HF-24 Marut, MIG 21, MIG 27 & Jaguar same time.
So does Sukhoi 30 MKI, AJT Hawk & may be LCA , IJT & HTT 40 at same time
In future, Rafale, PAKFA & AMCA at same time

But with separate production facility.

Banned for what? For calling your tall claims as BS?
If you think IAF can induct 36 Rafales in two years its your problem not others. People like you can only comment on banning others for having a different opinion. Way to go./QUOTE]
I am more happy if you not banned to badmouthing other till 2017 last to 2018 first when I would quote you if this dea signed immediately .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom