What's new

India to buy 60-63 Rafales jets off the shelf from France; MMRCA deal off:

dance around my head , are u sure puny Indian you wont have anything close to f22/f35/predator drones in next 5 decades
What is this new form for comedy terrorism ?

Bhuahahaha Bhuahahaha :rofl::rofl:

Naaaiceeee :enjoy:

dance around my head , are u sure puny Indian you wont have anything close to f22/f35/predator drones in next 5 decades

Aren't you an Indian-American? (most probably a Gujarati if I can make it out). :D
Tu toh bhai hai hamara! :cheesy: :cheers:

Sorry if any of my posts have offended you.

Not my fault if you are ignorant current radar range is 45 km to be increased to 80 km after changing to quartz radome , even 80 is somewhat inferior in current era
but the thing is LCA MK 2 which i was talking about LCA MK 1is just a show peice

LCA MK2 will be a game changer already most of the work is done on it and it will come with an indian made AESA "uttam" and as MMRCA deal just might get underway it will bring dividents for MK2 aswell

but the thing is LCA MK 2 which i was talking about LCA MK 1is just a show peice

LCA MK2 will be a game changer already most of the work is done on it and it will come with an indian made AESA "uttam" and as MMRCA deal just might get underway it will bring dividents for MK2 aswell
And where is it now , on paper ?

we know you have OCD with rafales :p: , but how did you estimate that we will get 2 Rafales before the end of this year?:D

Like how Egypt will receive Two Rafale before the end of this year.!!

and I think They signed the deal, But no , French DM will come India later to seal the deal, so we don't know how much time would it take

So this 2 Raffy this year would be my wet dream

LIVEFIST: It's Final: #MMRCA Dead, Rafales Coming

Monday, April 13, 2015

After a decade of speculation, intrigue, a generous measure of behind-the-scenes drama, finally some ironic clarity on the 'mother of all deals', India's massive combat jet acquisition effort, the M-MRCA. After committing to purchase 36 flyaway Rafales from Dassault last week, the Indian government today made it supremely clear that the M-MRCA process is effectively dead after careening earthward in a death spiral for over three years.

In a series of tweets today, MoD spokesperson Sitanshu Kar quoted Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar on the MMRCA:

Posted by Shiv Aroor at 6:17 PM Categorised under: AIR FORCE , Aircraft And Helicopters , DEFENCE PROCUREMENTS ,Government-Policy-Politics , M-MRCA Competition

Post a Comment

Older PostHome

Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )

image.jpg

Tight slap on face of fanboys of this govt , they are proving to be worst then previous one.
No, it looks like the right decision.. Almost all defense experts were very concerened with the pace of negotiations and the deadlocks seems to have remained.

Back
Top Bottom