What's new

India to build its own stealth fighter jet.

We seem to have done this (or rather forced to) by delinking the developement of the Kaveri Mk2 engines and LCA. Doing the same with radars would also be a good idea. But how do you separately research stealth air frame without incorporating it into the aircraft design itself?

Why not? Do it in a simulated way in a simulated environment.

Where is marketing in it? You need to crash in with your product rather provide a guarantee to what follows. Dont you think it would be a nightmare for the govt if the desired revenue is not generated out of a product it has invested in? The first one the best one is the way to move.

Agreed! For some reason this simple logic which comes naturally to private companies is missed out by PSU's.

Come on yar it was on a lighter note, don't you see the word "lol" there.

Secondly if you read carefully i did mention in my post that "so better come up with new missiles or wait untill something further advance than IRST and Meteor comes out "

Don't jump to conclusion before reading it carefully , i was complementing you and you went other way round :hitwall:

the meteor won't be obsolete in 2025 if that is what your implying ^__^ nor will any other missile i mentioned in that post there current variants? maybe but that is why there are better variants to AAM's like AIM-9X or AMRAAM-D Astra MK2 Python 6 etc

LCA took 30 years, still its without engine [ only few engines were delivered from US for testing & prototypes] and there is a long way to develop LCa may be 30 more years.....

For Indian Stealth, first they will learn to develop engine after 30 years that will take them to 2040, then another 30 years to understand STEALTH technology, that will take them to 2080, then 20 more years would be required to develop Stealth AC which will take them to 3000 [Next Millinium]....

Good to see dreams for 3000

2011 + 30 = 2041
2041 + 30 = 2071
2071 + 20 = 2091
Okay give and take 10 yrs more...
2091 + 10 = 2101

By what sense is 2101 = 3000???!!!! :hitwall: :hitwall:

U got a retard as ur math teacher is it??!!!!!!
U really need to find that guy and :guns: ......

2011 + 30 = 2041
2041 + 30 = 2071
2071 + 20 = 2091
Okay give and take 10 yrs more...
2091 + 10 = 2101

By what sense is 2101 = 3000???!!!! :hitwall: :hitwall:

U got a retard as ur math teacher is it??!!!!!!
U really need to find that guy and :guns: ......

The maths teacher is right, why bother teaching some one of something he/she is never going to see of? I personally was not thought about gravitons when I asked the question what keeps me to my seat, the answer to me was my attitude.

Though it is ok for building stealth fighter.... but i believe it is waste to build a stealth fighter.. which is any way will be detected less that 40 KM ... instead build an aircraft which carries longer range stealth payload.. so that the targets will never know what will hit them and they will die without any fight... and it will cost less than the fighter..

Though it is ok for building stealth fighter.... but i believe it is waste to build a stealth fighter.. which is any way will be detected less that 40 KM ... instead build an aircraft which carries longer range stealth payload.. so that the targets will never know what will hit them and they will die without any fight... and it will cost less than the fighter..

And who will stop those initial flurry of air superiority fighters from across the border ?

Its not fair to compare the US aerospace industry with that of India. If India can create AMCA in 10-15 years, it would be a major achievement. The problem is when to start counting year one. I don't think India would be ready until 2020 to start.

In order for India to be like US,India must open up to the idea of allowing the private players to be a big part.Tata and Mahindra airspace companys have enough money to start a new venture.India must allow these companies to build new fighter jets,not to mention these companies are dying to get into this field.May be the third stealth fighter that is in discussion here can be built by these guys as a JV.India will need a small stealth fighter in near future, Tata and Mahindra can supply the needs for Indian airforce and then they will be allowed to sell to other countries for mega profit.
What do u guys think!!!! New kid on the block, welcome me guys!!!

India should try to peacefully solve its border problems. Going for these weapons like this is only encouraging an arms race in our neighbourhood.

Back
Top Bottom