What's new

India to become world's most populous nation around 2028: UN

I hope Muslims' share of indian population increases and indian government take care of their Muslim population too.

A committed to Islam, happy, prosperous, well-integrated indian Muslim population in very important ....

First take care of your own Muslims as Indian Muslims do not concern you they are Indian not Pakistani!

I do not support any form of religious law be it for Muslims or Hindus there should be one law that of the land and polygamy has no place in society in 2013, does Uk have such a law? nope nor does any western country

Uk also don't have many others laws which exist in Indian constitution

according to my knowledge you can have only one civil marriage in UK but as many religious marriage as you want :D

You can even apply welfare benefits for all wives if this second/third marriages were performed in country where polygamy is legal

Uk also don't have many others laws which exist in Indian constitution

according to my knowledge you can have only one civil marriage in UK but as many religious marriage as you want :D

You can even apply welfare benefits for all wives if this second/third marriages were performed in country where polygamy is legal

That is not true I believe as per UK law your allowed to marry one woman thus can only claim benefit for you and your partner having more than 1 partner is illegal per UK law its polgamy.

Use condoms fellow Indians,they are freely distributed at government hospitals.

That is not true I believe as per UK law your allowed to marry one woman thus can only claim benefit for you and your partner having more than 1 partner is illegal per UK law its polgamy.

Polygamous marriages legally performed in another country where the law allows it are not recognized for pension, immigration or citizenship purposes.[1] However, they may be recognized for the purposes of welfare benefits. This decision was not made without controversy, and there have been protests against it

Polygamy in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indians are so stupid, they think having a big population is an advantage. Sooner or later they will have no land to live on, every corner of India is already so ****** populated

Hahah seems like UN has lost faith in Indian men. I think we can do it by 2018. ;) Come on all married men on PDF lets prove the UN wrong.

On topic: With huge population comes huge responsibility. Responsibility of building infrastructure, creating 100s of millions of jobs, giving education, water etc etc. Are Indian politicians ready for this??

How prepared are we for 1.5 billion people is proven by the fact that we are unable to win 2 golds in Olympics. We are the heading towards being the poorest and biggest nation on planet earth. 600 million Indians have no contact with the globalized world. This is equivalent to 2 Americas. Another 300 million are going to be added to this dirt and ***** in next 15 years.

While Indian politicians pledge to build Ayodhya Mandir and another random mandirs in Sri Lanka please someone inform them about coming catastrophic demographic disaster.

Only married? Being a bachelor, even i will do my bit to prove them wrong. :P

Polygamous marriages legally performed in another country where the law allows it are not recognized for pension, immigration or citizenship purposes.[1] However, they may be recognized for the purposes of welfare benefits. This decision was not made without controversy, and there have been protests against it

Polygamy in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lol Well that is something I never knew I know during the Labour days you could get away with murder but I thought this Cameron was cutting back on all these benefits.

Indians are so stupid, they think having a big population is an advantage. Sooner or later they will have no land to live on, every corner of India is already so ****** populated

India has more arable land than China, quit worrying about us & take care of your Shia population in Bahrain you treat like 2nd class citiziens!

lol Well that is something I never knew I know during the Labour days you could get away with murder but I thought this Cameron was cutting back on all these benefits.

India has more arable land than China, quit worrying about us & take care of your Shia population in Bahrain you treat like 2nd class citiziens![/QUOTE

yeah but when you are multiplying like cockroaches, sooner or later it will disappear. Indian cities are the most disgustingly populated and polluted. it will get worse and worse if you dont control your population, which most of it will remain poor no matter what

I dont get why indian mentality is so stupid and idiotic.

Back
Top Bottom