What's new

India to become world's largest economy by 2050: Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do most of these threads always contain the words "WILL BE" and rarely (if ever) "IS" ?

Guys lets face reality, and reality is 2012.
If you guys want to masturbate to a dream of "what if" then please go ahead, but don't do it in public.

Stick to 5 year plans, take it one step at a time and hope for the best. That's all you can do. No point in predicting the moon.

Why do most of these threads always contain the words "WILL BE" and rarely (if ever) "IS" ?

Guys lets face reality, and reality is 2012.
If you guys want to masturbate to a dream of "what if" then please go ahead, but don't do it in public. Stick to 5 year plans, take it one step at a time and hope for the best. That's all you can do. No point in predicting the moon.

I hate to repeat myself by posting this again...but if you read this you will undertand India people. :D

India: another great illusion?

Now let's hear what the IMF has to say about PPP. :lol:

----------

"The IMF considers that GDP in purchase-power-parity (PPP) terms is not the most appropriate measure for comparing the relative size of countries to the global economy, because PPP price levels are influenced by non-traded services, which are more relevant domestically than globally," the IMF said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/BUSINESS/04/26/us.china.economy/index.html

In every single 2050 prediction using nominal GDP, India is not at the top. In fact it is usually 3rd after China and the USA.

nobody gives a rat a$$ to what you believe...

Who gives a f*** what you think MOR**.

How pathetic are you that you have to hang out on Pakistan Defence Forum just to come and hurl insults.

Just proves how boring your IDF is that you need to come here to BrainF***.

Haul your Sorry *** back to where you came from.

Everytime we get a NEWBIE MOR** from India we have to go through this charade. I suggest Mods should have a Probation period for these newbie nuts.

Now let's hear what the IMF has to say about PPP. :lol:

----------

Will the 'Age of America' end in 2016? - CNN.com

In every single 2050 prediction using nominal GDP, India is not at the top. In fact it is usually 3rd after China and the USA.

We will not be biggest by nominial. it will he hard for us to be biggest by nominial, unless india's dream of making it a manufacturing hub comes true and i am sure it will to a large extent. we will be second in nominial to mighty chinese by a gap of atleast 10-15 trillion. but yeah due to huge population and capital we will be the largest in ppp bases. they say by 2050 india will be ther. i say by 2030 it will be clear who will lead the world for nxt 100 yrs. i hope we lead the world as asia(china, india and japan), bad relations btw india and china will be detrimental for the world, and a feast to countries like pakistan and vietnam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom