What's new

India to become aircraft maintenence hub

India has halved its incidence of extreme poverty, from 49.4 per cent in 1994 to 24.7 per cent in 2011, ahead of the 2015 deadline set by the U.N,, shows the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) Report, 2015, released on Tuesday.

So do this make you super power of 2015 ??

But you are not seeing how India is reducing poverty under its five year plan .

India has halved its incidence of extreme poverty, from 49.4 per cent in 1994 to 24.7 per cent in 2011, ahead of the 2015 deadline set by the U.N,, shows the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) Report, 2015, released on Tuesday.

Cant you see the projects started by Indian Government in this direction and this only shows the qualities which Indian Establishment is having and this makes India a super power.

and here India is helping many nations of Africa and South East Asia and implementing projects.

India is doing things being a democracy which is hard in many ways, our model is different from China but still we are moving steady in that direction.

Sorry. India is developing very fast but you are not a super power TILL NOW.. and not even in 15 more years.

International rankings of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's hasn't even flown yet.
Made our own airliner:lol::lol:

dear @SR-91 First you have to start "Paper work" of your 70-100 seater proposed plane. then talk about flying and landing of chinese one.
@beast89

India has around 1091 registered aircrafts.

June 29, 2015

Indian Airlines has a fleet of 70 airplanes

Air Charter India is owned by the STIC Travel Group and has around 100 airplanes in India.

Deccan Aviation Ltd. It has 350 daily departures and covers 65 destinations in India.

Indigo has 120 daily departures and a fleet of 19 Airbus A320.

Paramount airways ts fleet comprises 5 aircrafts

Go Air Airlines It operates in 11 cities with 61 daily departures.

Kingfisher Airlines the airline covers 64 cities and has 484 daily departures.

Spice Jet is basically a low cost airline which incorporates many Boeing 737-800 airplanes in its fleet. It covers 14 destinations in India.

Air Sahara it comprise of 27 aircrafts

Jet Airways India's biggest private domestic airline with 62 aircrafts

As per the prediction of the Ministry of Civil Aviation, India in the coming decade will require 1,500 to 2,000 passenger aircrafts out of which 135 planes have already been added. It is also predicted that India's aircraft capacity will stand at 500-550.

Updated: January 14, 2014 14:45 IST
Military aircraft maker Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, which is piloting the national programme to develop a 70- to 100-seater made-in-India passenger plane for travel within the country, has kicked off the initiative with a global quest for a suitable engine for the plane.
again and again ? then you can not be hub nor number one more 2000 years because

Most popular private jet registries
Position Registered Country No. of Aircraft
1 United States 12,051
2 Brazil 764
3 Mexico 704
4 Canada 483
5 Germany 387
6 Isle of Man 264
7 Austria 244
8 United Kingdom 241
9 China 203
10 Venezuela 168
11 South Africa 160
12 Australia 154
13 Argentina 142
14 India 140
15 Portugal 138
16 France 132
17 Switzerland 123
18 Bermuda 117
19 Cayman Islands 114
20 Turkey 110
21 Spain 100
22 Italy 99
23 Denmark 62
24 United Arab Emirates 61
25 Saudi Arabia 56
26 Russian Federation 53
27 Luxembourg 48
28 Belgium 45
29 Aruba 45
30 Nigeria 41
31 Japan 36
32 Sweden 36
33 Malta 35
34 Czech Republic 34
35 Hong Kong 32
36 Philippines 32
37 Indonesia 27
38 Netherlands 27
39 Finland 26
40 Morocco 26
41 Thailand 25
42 Ukraine 24
43 Egypt 23
44 Chile 20
45 Serbia 17
46 Bulgaria 16
47 Kazakhstan 16
48 Colombia 16
49 Greece 15
50 Pakistan 15

It's all about corruption which kept us as a buyer... With huge market with in the country India would have become largest manufacturer if aircraft building started before a decade or two...

Actually , you should think more bigger.

Indian Government is letting foreign carriers so that wealth can be increased for all the nations which is due to the UN agreements.

EU is having economic crisis and we have let doors wide open for them . Vaasudevakutumbum.

We Indians are very tolerant , Government and the people both. we let everyone to become rich.

Interesting video

Saji has studied only till class 7 and has always been hooked on to electrical gadgets and their repairs.

"The first thing he built was the frame of an helicopter. He got in touch with (former prime minister) Rajiv Gandhi, seeking money to buy an engine for it. It did not materialise because Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated (In May 1991). Then his interest shifted to building an aircraft and after five years of hard work, he fitted the small aircraft with the engine of a two-wheeler. Later it was given to a college nearby and they still use it to teach their students,"

"After a marathon five years of work, last year in April, it was taken to a private airline academy in Ambasamudram near Madurai. Since this aircraft has no licence nor does Saji have a licence to fly aircraft, he could fly it for a few minutes there. Later the chief instructor, a retired air force officer, also flew it for a few minutes. The aircraft flew only at a height of 20 feet as the rules are very strict,"

"For this aircraft we spent Rs.13 lakh and it was completed only after we sold a portion of our land. In all, Saji has spent Rs.25 lakh for his expensive hobby in the past more than 15 years. Now, we wish the authorities support him with a stable job. He 'says' to me he wishes he gets a job, so there is a stable income as he has proved his mettle. We wish the authorities are watching and hearing us," said Maria, her voice breaking down.

Last edited:
China is not just a supplier and maintenace partner. We made our own airliner. :D

View attachment 269048

WRONG. Only 4 parts made in China, rest are US, France,Germany and UK.

C919.JPG

WRONG. Only 4 parts made in China, rest are US, France,Germany and UK.

C919.JPG
Do you know that airframe and wings itself are the most important? Constitute 85% percent of the whole plane? Can india make a similiar size airliner? No :D

The collaboration is just to make it more acceptable for international sale. For domestic sales, slowly all those foreign parts can be replace by China including engine. Clue... WS-20 engine.

Do you know that airframe and wings itself are the most important? Constitute 85% percent of the whole plane? Can india make a similiar size airliner? No :D

The collaboration is just to make it more acceptable for international sale. For domestic sales, slowly all those foreign parts can be replace by China including engine. Clue... WS-20 engine.

Making the body parts is most important?. :rofl: When you replace those parts then claim the "you made it" mantle. Start by making tires first.

Making the body parts is most important?. :rofl: When you replace those parts then claim the "you made it" mantle. Start by making tires first.

We can't do that. Without made in America tire, you American will not buy C919. :lol:

Comac C919 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GE Capital Aviation Service is one of the comfirm customer from US for C919. Check out the list. Thanks to Made in US tires :lol:

We can't do that. Without made in America tire, you American will not buy C919. :lol:

GE Capital Aviation Service is one of the comfirm customer from US for C919. Check out the list. Thanks to Made in US tires :lol:

A Wikipedia article speaking of orders. Orders that too of an aircraft that has not made its 1st test flight yet. :rofl: C919's maiden flight is at least a year away.

What does that have to do with your claim of we made it? Stop digging, start making tires first

A Wikipedia article speaking of orders. Orders that too of an aircraft that has not made its 1st test flight yet. :rofl: C919's maiden flight is at least a year away.

What does that have to do with your claim of we made it? Stop digging, start making tires first

Lost of words? Order is an order. Nothing to do with first flight or whatever. Can't you understand english? Without made in US tires, we probably can't secure US order. :rofl:

Lost of words? Order is an order. Nothing to do with first flight or whatever. Can't you understand english? Without made in US tires, we probably can't secure US order. :rofl:

You suffer from ADHD? We were not talking about orders, rather were discussing your 'we made it' claim. Loss of words over wiki page claim? I think not Mr. Chinese :lol:

First make tires, then all the other critical parts, and then happily claim "Made in china".

You suffer from ADHD? We were not talking about orders, rather were discussing your 'we made it' claim. Loss of words over wiki page claim? I think not Mr. Chinese :lol:

First make tires, then all the other critical parts, and then happily claim "Made in china".

If that is the case,

GRAPHIC: Boeing 787 Dreamliner Suppliers - Business Insider

B787 is made in China. Opps, multi countries :D

US shall learn how to made a entry door first. :rofl:

OOPS, I pwned you. :lol:

If that is the case,

B787 is made in China. Opps, multi countries :D

US shall learn how to made a entry door first. :rofl:

OOPS, I pwned you. :lol:

You would have Pwned me if I made the claim that we made the aircraft. :rofl:

The English language pwned your chinglish :lol:

You would have Pwned me if I made the claim that we made the aircraft. :rofl:

The English language pwned your chinglish :lol:
:lol: Now you switch the topic to english lesson and not not about made in which is which countries parts? I thought you are cocky and particular about made in which countries parts to claim originality? :lol: After I pwned you on B787 originality. You have nothing worthy to say?

Please be more specific or you just want to avoid humiliating topic you initiate which you think American are so clever? :rofl:

:lol: Now you switch the topic to english lesson and not not about made in which is which countries parts? I thought you are cocky and particular about made in which countries parts to claim originality? :lol: After I pwned you on B787 originality. You have nothing worthy to say?

Please be more specific or you just want to avoid humiliating topic you initiate which you think American are so clever? :rofl:

Again with your chinglish gibberish. :lol:

You got cocky and trolled in a thread that had NOTHING to do with China, and bragged about how you made the aircraft.

I simply submitted an image showing the contrary. I never claimed anything about US making any aircraft.

You have moved from your initial claim of ' we made it', to number of orders, to then bringing in 787 into the topic. All to avoid the shame of being called out on your original claim. :rofl:

C919.JPG

Back
Top Bottom