What's new

India to be the largest beef exporter

:hang2::hang2::hang2::hang2::hang2::hang2:
All this food is making me hungry.........now i'll have to spend thousands of rupees in the nearest hotel tonight, just because of you guys!!!:D

Bdw what are you licking in your Avatar? :D

Its medicinal man..!! :D
I am a doctor myself..!!
Self prescription is the best prescription..!! :angel:

medical-marijuana-1.jpeg

:hang2::hang2::hang2::hang2::hang2::hang2:
All this food is making me hungry.........now i'll have to spend thousands of rupees in the nearest hotel tonight, just because of you guys!!!:D

You can thank me when you get home with an empty wallet. :azn:

Thousands of Rupees :woot: Aadmi ho ya Daayan :lol:

Thousands of Rupees :woot: Aadmi ho ya Daayan :lol:
Hotel ki baat kar raha hoon , Dhabe ki nahi......:P
Aaj kal hotel main khaana kafi mehnga ho gaya he...........:undecided:
Par hum phir bhi hafte main ek baar zaroor apna wallet khaali kar ke aate hain wahaan........:D

Hindu people dnt eat meat but some where i listen tht the new generation started to eat meat ... is it true Bhartis ???

Hindu people nt eat meat but some where i listen tht the new generation started to eat meat ... is it true Bhartis ???
Actually Hindus do eat meat..........it is only beef that they don't eat
But many people have now began eating that too, cause it is only moral reasons that prevent us . There is no law that stops it.........
But most people still avoid beef as cow is seen as a symbol of motherhood........
Also there are people (Brahmin mostly) who do not eat anything from a living animal(except milk)..........

Hindu people dnt eat meat but some where i listen tht the new generation started to eat meat ... is it true Bhartis ???

Where did you read that? In Pakistani textbook? You ignorant Pakistani.....

I had buffalo burgers once in Denver -- Ted Turner of CNN fame had buffalo ranches and had been trying to popularize them -- they don't taste very good.

Buffalo meat, like kangaroo meat, has less fat than regular beef. It's more healthy but less tasty.

Actually, it's a widely held belief. If you go to open ashrams in the West, they usually serve vegetarian meals only.

Actually Hindus do eat meat..........it is only beef that they don't eat
But many people have now began eating that too, cause it is only moral reasons that prevent us . There is no law that stops it.........
But most people still avoid beef as cow is seen as a symbol of motherhood........
Also there are people (Brahmin mostly) who do not eat anything from a living animal(except milk)..........

I don't know about you guys, but it is my personal decision not to respond to any post that uses the term "Bharti."

It has been pointed out by many Indians time and again to Pakistanis here that the term is "Bharatiya" - and the usage is adjectival. Not as a noun per se.

The fact that it is still used to address us and the context is not difficult or terribly subtle to try and fathom the motivation thereof.

Using the corresponding four-letter popular Western acronym for them in retaliation would simply earn Indians bans.

Not the end of the world in itself, but inconvenient if you want to stay around for whatever reason.

Just my personal thoughts which the mods may clean off this generally feel-good thread at their discretion.

Back
Top Bottom