What's new

India to be part of NATO Plus ?

Can I assume this is a Ro Khanna initiative?

I would be surprised if this went through.

Can I assume this is a Ro Khanna initiative?

I would be surprised if this went through.
2 pajeets murrican' mentioned here who are pushing it, not Ro Khanna:

Dem congressman Raja Krishnamoorthy (Tamil Brahman)
Raja_Krishnamoorthi_official_photo.jpg

and some Ramesh Kapoor, this guy most likely:

I would be waiting for NATO pro max ultra.
Add on platinum to it

2 pajeets murrican' mentioned here who are pushing it, not Ro Khanna:

Dem congressman Raja Krishnamoorthy (Tamil Brahman)
Raja_Krishnamoorthi_official_photo.jpg

and some Ramesh Kapoor, this guy most likely:
These guys are good politicians and are American foremost. So India is not trusting them. Unlike these Muslim politicians who side with an imaginary ummah and cause roadblocks in everything and with out any substance.

Make India Ukraine 2.0

Care to make a rough statement. China's situation is not good enough to deal with a country like India if she is alone also.

Yaar- NATO, please spare us.... we don't want to be part of any group. Yes, providing the latest military equipments are good for equal benefits

What will India gain by being in NATO Plus. I mean seriously can someone please elaborate?

What will India gain by being in NATO Plus. I mean seriously can someone please elaborate?
If there is something like an Article 5 mutual defence provision, it would mean that an attack on India would be considered an attack on all of the NATO countries and they will be obligated to take steps to come to India's defence.

China would like to make an example out india like usa used japan to make an example for the soviet to see.

Back
Top Bottom