What's new

India to be part of NATO Plus ?

What will India gain by being in NATO Plus. I mean seriously can someone please elaborate?
• Greater technology access (weapons and technologies that only used to be available to nato only will now be accessible to India)
• A chance to integrate ourselves in Nato logistics (imagine a Ukraine like situation where US and NATO are providing ammunition and other logistical support to India in case of an India china war)
• A chance of learning (with any restriction we used to face earlier) from a more professional, organised and battle hardend force.

Lol. You jest.

This particular poster is unfortunately India (by geography & accident). In his mind, he is more Chinese than the Chinese themselves (and hence a huge China apologists.)

He does not realized that China does not even allow half cocked mongoloids like him to emigrate.

P.S.: I myself am a half-cocked mongoloid from Assam. Hence I can use this slurr 8-)...

arre bhai he is telling that indians are inbreeds. I find it particularly funny cause this is a pakistani forum lol.

No he meant between Indians (mostly females) and white guys.

arre bhai he is telling that indians are inbreeds. I find it particularly funny cause this is a pakistani forum lol.
Nahin bhai apne inbreeding ki khwahishat apne tak rakhe - itni ghatiya soch nahin hai aap ki tarah.

Sirf samjha raha hun ke gori chamri nahin hai - aur NATO mein sirf gori chamri hai

Back
Top Bottom