What's new

India to be home to 4.37 lakh millionaires by 2018: Study

never mind, It was an analogy used to show how little a million rupee is
but being Indian you took out pencil and paper and start calculating lol

:lol:

That's what we are good at, a million rupees or 6 lakh INR in assets or currency is nothing great.

@xyxmt On topic: While doing such calculations fixed assets like land and building are not taken into account. Otherwise hundreds of thousands farmers would figure in that list and every decent flat owner of Karachi, Mumbai, Delhi, etc will also be there.:p:

never mind, It was an analogy used to show how little a million rupee is
but being Indian you took out pencil and paper and start calculating lol

1ml dollars = 6.3 cr INR ~ 10+ cr PkR . o_Oo_O thats too much for a 100 sq. yrd house..

another of those idiotic projections. :hitwall:

someone had said that india would become a super-power ( whatever that means ) by 2012, and i had heard for a long time about india becoming super-power by 2020.

the chairman of nasscom ( the indian software companies trade body ) had declared in 2009 that indian software exports would be in trillions of dollars by 2030... now, there are many holes to pick in that.

why do many indians embarrass themselves?? :(

Hey don't share spaces of Mumbai and Delhi with Karachi in one line. Because a flat in both the cities is a dream of everyone. One flat and you are are a millionaire.:azn::agree:
You assume Karachi is not in the same league as Mumbai :no: . Check the history and you will be surprised to see the commonalities of the two cities post Independence (while Delhi was ranked as distant fourth, after Chennai and Kolkata ). Till few years back, before the arrival of talibans Karachi was compareable to Bombay in almost all respects.:cheesy:

someone had said that india would become a super-power ( whatever that means ) by 2012, and i had heard for a long time about india becoming super-power by 2020.

the chairman of nasscom ( the indian software companies trade body ) had declared in 2009 that indian software exports would be in trillions of dollars by 2030... now, there are many holes to pick in that.

Where is the question of embarrassment ? Why assume Indians do not have a right to brag. When idiots like Uncle Sam or China can become super-power then our idiot nation also qualify :yahoo:

Where is the question of embarrassment ? Why assume Indians do not have a right to brag. When idiots like Uncle Sam or China can become super-power then our idiot nation also qualify :yahoo:

i don't know what "india the super-power" will entail but i want indian society to first become enlightened and harmonious, with no suicides, honor killings and oppression.

i don't know what "india the super-power" will entail but i want indian society to first become enlightened and harmonious, with no suicides, honor killings and oppression.
I am sure suicides, honor killings and various oppression will decline as the country progress but there will be crimes pretty similar to what we now find on the streets of most European countries :p:

I am sure suicides, honor killings and various oppression will decline as the country progress but there will be crimes pretty similar to what we now find 3on the streets of most European countries :p:

suicides, honor killings and oppressions happen in bangalore, which has probably the highest number of engineering colleges in the country and is called "silicon valley of india" ( i don't see why )... so all that "development" and "education" hasn't removed these anti-human activities in 2015.

these crimes will stop only when the overall society is governed by a scientific political system... what is the use of economic riches when the society remains reactionary and backward??

Hmmm only 4.37lakh people? Doesn't seem like a lot. A lot of small towns have some pretty rich people. I wonder how they calculated this...

suicides, honor killings and oppressions happen in bangalore, which has probably the highest number of engineering colleges in the country and is called "silicon valley of india" ( i don't see why )... so all that "development" and "education" hasn't removed these anti-human activities in 2015.

these crimes will stop only when the overall society is governed by a scientific political system... what is the use of economic riches when the society remains reactionary and backward??
Bro, you are confusing the issue of development, crimes, social pressures, satisfaction and happiness. My suggestion to you would be to name any role model country which we should emulate then we can discuss the pros and cons

Another of those idotic posts :D

Which developed country doesnt have suicides, opperssions, rapes, murders or ethnic issues ?

Please enlighten us with your version of scientific political system :)

Nearly One Million millionaires by 2023. Not bad.

Back
Top Bottom