What's new

India to bag 40% of jobs lost to layoffs globally

Thread has descended into madness, but I'll entertain it.
If a chai wala can become the PM, who's to say that king Charles can't reinstate the British Raj?

I'm sure the GOP will bend over to repay their british masters and invade India for british interests
lol

by GOP do you mean Pakistan or the Republicans in the US ?

Thackerays are Bihari Bramens who pretend to be Kayasthas.

Why would I want them?
who, then ?

party, candidate.. kuch to batao..

Only low iq North Indians and Gujaratis will fall for this

Modi promised to create 2 crore jobs every year. And they believed him.
NILU PULE keep crying , Modi is world leader Rahul gandhi is nothing he has run away from UP from fear of Yogi baba , on 23rd june Modi ji will address both houses of America . More visa and jobs for Indians . Indian American bhai bhai .

King Charles the third.

I want the British to rule again.

North Indians and Gujaratis are incapable of leading the nation.
This time in 2024 Yogi of UP(bulldozer baba) tum logo ki faadega .

Thackerays are Bihari Bramens who pretend to be Kayasthas.

Why would I want them?
No meem or bhim .Pappu is out .

Last edited:
There is a hr term called ROE. Return on Employee.
Its the mount of profit you make on spending on an IT employee.
Its 1:4 in the US, 1:5 in china, 1:5 in philipines, 1:7 in india.

Different studies have different metrics but you get the gist of it.
In SV, I've heard factor of 3, productivity drops by factor of 3 when outsourcing.

If Pakistan gets serious, it can grab a lot of these jobs. However, the economy is not their focus area.

Those recent tech jobs were lost because the revenue did not exist to support them - so relocation is not possible as the revenue does not exist - they are lost forever....
Indian IT companies have been dynamic in providing services that are in demand. I am not an expert but one person told me that 80% of the IT related and even other businesses in the west are yet to shift over to cloud. That is one massive business opportunity.
Indian companies have worked towards providing solutions for the future.

If businesses in the West want to grow and follow latest standards in IT, then Indian companies are sitting at a sweet spot to provide.

Back
Top Bottom