What's new

India to Asean: We will not intervene in China dispute

Saner minds prevail in India. People shouldn't punch above their weight and accept reality and play by the rules.

Indian foreign minister should now say , and I am sure he will say: "we welcome china's peaceful rise in the IOR and greater ASIA. Chinese can help India & her neighbors to solve bilateral disputes. Indians look up to china as a much more responsible power that stabilizes ASIA and the region."

Its time India accepts reality just like how Mexico and canada accepted US as the super power in Latin america and subsequently the whole world. China can help India prosper along with the whole of asia. :)

seems u work so hard to get 2% of that 2 cents....better you look at urself before poking your nose in unrelated issues....u bangladeshi....!!! u know when we say you bangadeshi in our country..what does it communicate???

Can not be worse than India in a trillion years.:)

May be we got another Vietnam type history on you if you share border with China

U don't have to worry about my country. I didn't even give India the title of canada yet, that would be too good for U. We can be mexico, PAK and SL can be japan & S.korea respectively. Chinese are undoubtedly the next super power of this world. Beg the chinese so that they consider U as canada at the very least, otherwise they may not even consider you as Nicaragua. :rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl:

Idiot our development not dependent on any country ... We dnt need your title for our growth.
Pakistan have a great military power but dnt consider your self any where in the world your shity country is not important to any one

Can not be worse than India in a trillion years.:)

U don't have to worry about my country. I didn't even give India the title of canada yet, that would be too good for U. We can be mexico, PAK and SL can be japan & S.korea respectively. Chinese are undoubtedly the next super power of this world. Beg the chinese so that they consider U as canada at the very least, otherwise they may not even consider you as Nicaragua. :rolleyes:

Begging is your trait Bangladeshi.We don't need Chinese approval ratings.Those are for its cheap cheerleaders.

seems u work so hard to get 2% of that 2 cents....better you look at urself before poking your nose in unrelated issues....u bangladeshi....!!! u know when we say you bangadeshi in our country..what does it communicate???

:cry:I thought U consider us Brothers from whom U can beg free corridor & gratefulness. Not to mention your BSF's and border people's only source of income is by selling cows to us:toast_sign: Anyway have U ever heard someone giving jack about what some beggars think about him. :)

:cry:I thought U consider us Brothers from whom U can beg free corridor & gratefulness. Not to mention your BSF's and people only source of income is by selling cows to us:toast_sign: Anyway have U ever heard someone giving jack about what some beggars think about him. :)

Not only cow tread but worth of billions (according to some jamati here) illegal trade from India. This is after all really good deal for us as your traitor forces allowing this trade.

Actually we don't have any take on SCS, all we can do it take sides if there is any active conflict by supplying arms and ammunition.

:lol: you mean importing weapons from Russia, Israel and US and then supplying it like you did when India was controlled by Britain.

He said Indian navy will protect its own interests in the SCS (oil exploration blocks) region and the disputes should be solved according to UNCLOS. which is the right way to move.

Let the countries around SCS take their initiative to build an anti china alliance, then the heavy weights like US and India will move in.

But India is open to any defense agreements with SCS region countries :cheers:

Heavyweights like India? :rofl: I know Indians are known for their comedy but this is comical. If India is heavyweight then Pakistan is super heavyweight considering they beat you in 3 wars.

Indians waving the white flag here. Indians are first to boast about going to war, when the war starts, Indians are the first to surrender. It's that old saying about Indian army rifles, never been fired and dropped only once. :lol:
India won't do jack if we sink their ships in the SCS, they are still psychologically scarred from 1962.

indian military is ready for a forward policy in SCS but the external affairs ministry is afraid.

Countries have to think about their own interests . even China did nothing for Pakistan apart for selling weapons.

Back
Top Bottom