What's new

India to Acquire Fresh 40 Su-30MKIs

but i dont think anymore war will happen between us to no worries.
I'm more interested in peace and having energy security with stable economy in asia.

Dont quit like that. ;)

but i dont think anymore war will happen between us to no worries.
I'm more interested in peace and having energy security with stable economy in asia.
No disagreement there Joey!

eh whos comparing china? both india and china have their playing industry and in aerospace other than heavy engineering they are roughly equal.

china as well has worlds arguably one of best ship building industry which we are on making. etc etc

we have pharmacy/film etc etc.

webby damn you know LOC will be IB ;) "i know neo suports me"

The ADS provides a comprehensive and reliable air defence system to enable effective command and control. It receives information in the form of plots and raw video from the station radar, and track data from up to 48 external AD elements viz. GCIs, CRCs, JADC/DADCs, AWACS, Adjacent ADDCs, ADORs, Air Bases, SAM Bases, ADACPs and MLUs. It supports computer-aided features like Surveillance, Track Identification, Auto-tracking, Threat Evaluation etc. to perform the crucial functions of generation of multiple tactical measure options, interception, weapon assignment and post recovery. ADS presents to the Air Defence Operator , an integrated tactical

air situation picture in accordance with user-defined format, symbology, colours and other attributes for easy and unambiguous display, on multiple Tactical Consoles representing the Air Defence Director Stations as well as a large screen projection system. The system can simultaneously handle up to 300 tracks. In the event of an emergency, station radar raw videos can also be displayed on demand

Damn now we need to setup a couple of these in couple of remote islands.

I'm not yet posting about surtass/sosus seabed sensors or space based elint sats :P

anyone wants to know more about its capabilities let me know ;)

A pic of C4I2SR's ADS :D

Its funny but for some reason us desis get very impressed with command centers that look like NOCs. A few large screen projection screens etc...complete the look of "advanced"...:)

lol i have seen desis getting fundoo by that but i wouldnt expect peoples studying in us colleges to be gaga over it THAT IS WHY I POSTED the data, kindly read it and tell me how it is not advanced ;)

Making such screens work are indeed quite tuff for ADS systems, you seriously dont have idea about it, also desis have a tendency to think that way first.

AIR DEFENCE

Dominance of the Air Defence scenario by high-performance, sophisticated aircraft and surface-to-air guided weapons underscores the need for a state-of-the-art, fast-reacting front line Air Defence System. The Air Defence System (ADS), delivered by SED, has the requisite automatic real-time data handling capability to operate in conjunction with a modern 3D radar complex, and in complete integration with other Air Defence Elements.

GENERAL
The ADS provides a comprehensive and reliable air defence system to enable effective command and control. It receives information in the form of plots and raw video from the station radar, and track data from up to 48 external AD elements viz. GCIs, CRCs, JADC/DADCs, AWACS, Adjacent ADDCs, ADORs, Air Bases, SAM Bases, ADACPs and MLUs. It supports computer-aided features like Surveillance, Track Identification, Auto-tracking, Threat Evaluation etc. to perform the crucial functions of generation of multiple tactical measure options, interception, weapon assignment and post recovery. ADS presents to the Air Defence Operator , an integrated tactical

air situation picture in accordance with user-defined format, symbology, colours and other attributes for easy and unambiguous display, on multiple Tactical Consoles representing the Air Defence Director Stations as well as a large screen projection system. The system can simultaneously handle up to 300 tracks. In the event of an emergency, station radar raw videos can also be displayed on demand.

TATA POWER SED's SCOPE OF WORK

Tata Power SED realised the complete ADS hardware and System software, integrated the Application Software and went through comprehensive Factory Acceptance Tests in Simulation mode before commissioning the Systems at the Air Force sites. Each AD System comprised of

Dual-redundant ADHS / RDP Processor nodes

Dual-redundant Communication Processor nodes handling 50 external links
ADS Display Consoles, each having an integrated DSC, configured to operate in any one of the operational Air Defence modes
Large Screen Display sub-system

Record / Replay sub-system

System Software comprising

> Simulation

> MMI

> Record and replay

> Associated Utilities

Technical Services / Management including Installation & Commissioning at the sites

The AD System hardware is indigenously developed and implemented using a VMEbus-based, dual-redundant, distributed computing architecture. Two high-performance Motorola processors, the ADHS processor and the Communications processor, operate in a tightly coupled configuration to perform the various tasks, communicating over a VME-to-VME link. The application software runs under the vRTX real-time OS.

Both processors are connected over an Ethernet link to seven Display Consoles, dedicated to various programmable functions relating to Air Defence. The Consoles can be reassigned to perform multiple Air Defence roles according to their availability.

Given its mission critical nature, continued availability of system as well as data is a critical factor, necessitating extensive fault tolerance measures through dual redundancy of the processors as well as the RDP Consoles.

Fully operational AD Systems are installed at multiple Air Force stations in India. The proposed network of AD Stations will provide a high-security shield to the country against enemy attack.

MULTI-SENSOR TRACKING

The Division has also developed a powerful Multi Sensor Tracking System, which collates data from multiple radar sites and performs integrated tracking using state-of-the-art algorithms and techniques.

The System generates a fused Air Situation Picture, thereby eliminating the short-comings of a single radar system by integrating targets from multiple sensors with significantly different characteristics.

AIR-DEFENCE SUB-SYSTEMS

Tata Power has also developed and integrated other sub-systems such as Dual-Channel Video Extractor, Area Moving Target Indicator, Plot Extraction Devices and Air Defence Consoles.
Read it and tell me how its not advanced, and what it lacks.its just overview nothing in detail.
These are small hubs for air defence, larger ones r being build.

We have plans like NORAD in Andaman as well ;)

dude i told you if i give you the LCA paper after reading it your view will change ofcourse if you keep our border relation aside while thinking.

Yo Joey,
dude, could u give the complete information you have on what the Indian mlitary is doing on remote islands, etc, and the complete C&C structure that has been planned or is being developed.

Back
Top Bottom