What's new

India threatens to breach LoC to hunt terrorists

This is actually the whole problem...Pakistan mind unfortunately don't get it...It is a simple rule - To start a conflict you need to cover all aspects...Geo-politics is one of them...Now look at your history...your planners are all brawn and no brain...India has come a long way...No doubt 2001 parliament attack was a set back...because we learned that mobilization took awful lot of time and lost any possible objective...what we did?? we improvised...however we never let the diplomatic offensive off...It will take a whole page if i start writing diplomatic victories here...so will refrain...but will conclude that Pakistan used to be a counterweight to India in SAARC and right now looking at regional isolation literally...Now as far as surgical strikes is concerned then we both have a very different version...so no point in discussing...

So when India was declined membership of the Nuclear group and Modi got slapped diplomatically, u guys turn a blind eye to it?
Enlist one diplomatic victory of BJP and then we can talk!
Journalists from your own country are saying that the Press conference by your DGMO was Modi's doing, so your sirjeekal strikes and diplomatic victories amount to ZILTCH basically

INDIA going down.

Massive earthquake coming and asteroid strike in the making.

Lakshadweep just a small example

Get ready $$$$

You messed up quotes big time...please be more cognizant of it in future as it takes some effort to fix things...
Well if you want to talk extended history then recall that we ruled you for a 1000 years and also broke you into multiple countries during the partition.
Well i understand that a very distorted version of history is taught there...but unfortunately the fact of the matter is you did none of that...In fact the worst sufferer of 1000 years rule is people living in present Pakistan...When we talk about extended history then we talk about Pakistan..otherwise time is infinite...we can go back to Brahma/Vishnu era as well..don't try to glorify yourself by taking credit of others...As far as partition is concerned then it was a mutual agreement...you want to glorify it as some great earned victory then be my guest...

nawaz's cowering in front of the u.s. is well known on account of his looted wealth hiding there. Of course he would go running after vajpayee complained to uncle clinton since uncle clinton knows exactly how to use nawaz's ill gotten wealth against him. Remember that musharraf said that he planned kargil on nawaz's orders but nawaz miscalculated clinton's intervention big time.

So Nawaz went there for hiding looted wealth and Vajpayee sitting in Delhi hitting out at insurgents with full might of Army and Airforce watched helplessly by PAF and every single world power including China not supporting you and still desperately needing Clinton pleaded sitting right in New Delhi...and we should believe this because Mushy said so - who was the architect of the whole saga?? What do you think Clinton is?? some swiss Bank Manger?? Also same mushy overthrew Nawaz in matter of hours however allowed him to let go a winning moment as historic as Kargil?? No wonder conspiracy theories flourish well there :disagree:

Understand that saarc has next to significance, it's a tea time club and nothing more. So much for isolation that you got the mayor of two roads in kabul, bhutan and bd to support your claim that what is happening on kashmir is not human rights violations by an occupying force but a terrorism issue. Most of the real world is calling it grave human rights catastrophe which is exactly Pakistan's claim. You must have a very strange definition of isolation.
Well then you don't understand what isolation is all about...Instead of getting our of SAARC pak is trying to extend SAARC(atleast thinking that way) by quoting a term extended South Asia...Also care to share the most of the world here...

Hey, it's from your media.
Rant from anywhere is a rant...My media also claims how surgical strikes were conducted...but you trash it, no??

So when India was declined membership of the Nuclear group and Modi got slapped diplomatically, u guys turn a blind eye to it?
Journalists from your own country are saying that the Press conference by your DGMO was Modi's doing, so your sirjeekal strikes and diplomatic victories amount to ZILTCH basically
??? From where the hell this NSG came into this discussion?? NSG is a work in progress and is going to take time...however the diplomatic victory is got the backing of so many members...try and even reach half that number and then we will talk..
Care to share something where journalist from India were saying that DGMO was lying at behest of Modi...It certainly slipped from my radar....

Yes and the other side has been by staging fake encounters
you can believe what you want to...as said only time will clarify...my take is no-one including Pakistan are staging fake encounters and surgical strike are as real as Sun and Moon!!

You messed up quotes big time...please be more cognizant of it in future as it takes some effort to fix things...

Well i understand that a very distorted version of history is taught there...but unfortunately the fact of the matter is you did none of that...In fact the worst sufferer of 1000 years rule is people living in present Pakistan...When we talk about extended history then we talk about Pakistan..otherwise time is infinite...we can go back to Brahma/Vishnu era as well..don't try to glorify yourself by taking credit of others...As far as partition is concerned then it was a mutual agreement...you want to glorify it as some great earned victory then be my guest...

the fact you called it a brahma/vishnu "era" indicates the level of intellect and the lack of historical knowledge that you suffer from since these mythical characters that never existed. But in your little make belief world, these are supposedly historical figures that actual existed. So what do I say to that, it feels like I'm talking to a 5 year old who believes that spiderman is real.

So Nawaz went there for hiding looted wealth and Vajpayee sitting in Delhi hitting out at insurgents with full might of Army and Airforce watched helplessly by PAF and every single world power including China not supporting you and still desperately needing Clinton pleaded sitting right in New Delhi...and we should believe this because Mushy said so - who was the architect of the whole saga?? What do you think Clinton is?? some swiss Bank Manger?? Also same mushy overthrew Nawaz in matter of hours however allowed him to let go a winning moment as historic as Kargil?? No wonder conspiracy theories flourish well there :disagree:

clinton pleaded sitting right in new delhi??? What planet do you live on? In fact, what dimension do you live in? Just listen to yourself, your senselessly babling dude. Regardless, unfortunately, nawaz's hidden health abroad is well known most of which is invested in the u.s. and europe and it is also well known that nawaz was a part of the meetings were kargil was planned. AND it is also well known that since most of his wealth is outside the country primarily in the west, it is very easy for the western powers to arm twist him. Having said that, this so called "full military might of the indian army" that you speak of was pretty worthless given that it could not retrieve the king peak in kargil that is still with us. The fact is an remains that after your uncle clinton stepped in, there was clear tension between nawaz and the Pakistani Military since nawaz wanted to withdraw while the Military did not. Therefore a middle ground approach was taken by clinton where india was forced to agree to leave the main peak with Pakistan while Pakistan would withdraw from the smaller peaks. After all, after 30000 plus dead, india did not have much of an option but to agree. Now I know that the make belief world that you are living in, you won't accept any of this. Good for you. Keep smokin' what your smokin'. :sarcastic:

Well then you don't understand what isolation is all about...Instead of getting our of SAARC pak is trying to extend SAARC(atleast thinking that way) by quoting a term extended South Asia...Also care to share the most of the world here...

Well let's take a tally shall we?
Support for Pakistani claim
China is telling you to shut up and get to the negotiation table
OIC is demanding a complete halt to the attrocities by the indian military in iok
UN is demanding unhindered access to iok for their human rights investigations teams.
Even the u.s. has expressed extreme concern over the human rights violations in iok
Turkey is demanding an independant human rights violations in iok.
Russia enhancing military and trade cooperation with Pakistan

support for indian claim
bhutan
bd
mayor of two roads in kabul :lol:

And yes of course Pakistan is trying to expand saarc and perhaps include China in it. At least that way, saarc would have SOME international value, right now it means nothing, just a tea sipping club!

Rant from anywhere is a rant...My media also claims how surgical strikes were conducted...but you trash it, no??

I'm loving this. In that video, your media showed video evidence that the highest peak in kargil is UNDER Pakistani control with the Pakistani flag flying high. That is video evidence that you refuse to accept even though it is from your own media. But your accept the reports of sirgeekal dreams I mean strikes from your media without any video evidence. AWESOME! :omghaha:

ou can believe what you want to...as said only time will clarify...my take is no-one including Pakistan are staging fake encounters and surgical strike are as real as Sun and Moon!!

i think you mean the sirjeekal strikes are as real as hanumaan and ginesh. :lol:

oh and fyi, I've been looking for the point 5310 victory that india keeps claiming and have not found any authentic news source. all that I've found are nothing but blogs and facebook pages. Now I'd say authentic indian news source but since there is no such thing, I didn't bother. So when we say authentic, it automatically means non-indian. :lol:

oh and fyi, I've been looking for the point 5310 victory that india keeps claiming and have not found any authentic news source. all that I've found are nothing but blogs and facebook pages. Now I'd say authentic indian news source but since there is no such thing, I didn't bother. So when we say authentic, it automatically means non-indian. :lol:
Your post has lot of intellectual inputs which are beyond my comprehension skills...so let me take leave from here....

Your country has already scuttled and kneecapped India and has been successfully able to keep it at a distance. Modi's silliness and blusters have helped a lot.

India has good air assault and para drop capabilities through its 50 Para Brigade. Conducting an operation on LOC is almost suicidal where ingress is detected through radars or forces on the ground and exit is swiftly countered. Any such breach will not be less than 30 minutes for ingress, operation and egress

Last edited:
They believe their own BS. Let them. They tried to breach the LOC only to get their asses handed over to them. Better luck next time.

This indian BJP govt is very different from the previous congress govts. The response against pakistan will be unexpected.
Previously pakistan could preempt the indian response after a successful attack, now the situation is very unpredictable.
yeah we are scared of invisible surgical strikes. These surgical strikes are so good that we didnt even notice them .

Nothing to be worried about, we can kill them when ever we want. Pak will just Deny it :lol:

Seems stupid response to me from Indian side
1 if they have already conducted strikes why don't they just do it
Because first they are telling to there enemy that they gone attack so enemy can take extra measures for response

And if try to act upon it and if Pakistan force respond back on infltrating soldiers and near post than what will be Indian response
Let's just assume India did surgical strikes because 18 soldiers died
What will be Indian response when loads of more die when they are trying to sneak into Pakistan

All for what just to be media macho man

Delusional. The last war fought was Kargil war between the two countries, after all they were not exchanging Dewali sweets.

Yes of course you can check with your current PM on why he went to US during kargil

Whatever turns you guys on keep dreaming. Pakistan is here to stay and India can not do a THING about it. It has tried and failed.

India thinks twice before reciprocating? This is laughable. Every one knows, India has been the biggest sponsor of terrorism in the world and has got every country beaten to punch in this area. Heck, over the course of the last half century, India has sponsored and perpetrated terrorism and aggression against all its neighbors; creating terrorist groups, destabilizing and blockading neighbors to do its strategic bidding and sponsoring subversion, sabotage and terrorism in various parts of Pakistan thus killing innocent civilians. The worst form of state terrorism, a war crime, that India has continued to perpetrate to destabilize its neighbors. All of your propaganda is principally to deflect global attention from the Indian terrorism. Get off this litany of falsehoods about Pakistan and a travesty of facts and history.

If any country resembles North Korea in South Asia, without a doubt its India, a sponsor of terror in its neighbors and having nuclear arms on top of that, where millions of its population goes to bed hungry and has no food to eat or bathrooms to use, similar situation as NK.

Let us know when a Designated terrorist and banned terrorist organization by UN is allowed to operate freely in India. why did u miss Communal Hindus among ur favorite topic like Toilet, Hunger ?

Don't you worry about Pakistan's sugar daddies. The only thing that is keeping India in check is the Indian fear of massive retaliation by Pakistan, if that's not the case, then try your luck and bring it on. Chinese will come later.

I guess once u conduct more military exercise with Russia u can bring them too :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom