What's new

India threatens to breach LoC to hunt terrorists

lol they can't clear a building from 2 attackers and they are dreaming of breaching LOC
Billi ko chichrai kai Khuwab

Indian Army has lost all respect after that SS fiasco ... it is now more clear that they don't have gutts... only thing they can do is... assault us in their media... and chest thumping about imaginary operations which they can only explain through RAM kahani... so any threat from their side is just an hollow a shell... they can't do a squat about it even if we actually start sending terrorists...

I suggest India sends few of the brave soldiers beating up Kashmiri population (Human Rights violators)
and we can certainly , aid these poor lost souls
giphy.gif
Like in 71? You Avenged for poor Bangladesh soles?

Indian Army has lost all respect after that SS fiasco ... it is now more clear that they don't have gutts... only thing they can do is... assault us in their media... and chest thumping about imaginary operations which they can only explain through RAM kahani... so any threat from their side is just an hollow a shell... they can't do a squat about it even if we actually start sending terrorists...
I don't think what ever on enemies think about our Indian Army? And we can do surgical strikes on Ur terrorists now. We have redefined our approach

I don't think what ever on enemies think about our Indian Army? And we can do surgical strikes on Ur terrorists now. We have redefined our approach
you know my friend... .. what enemy thinks about ur army must matter to u guys... that's the reason ... ur army is so ball busted ... because they know they don't have to do a thing to be a hero... you guys as a nation are ready made fool...
what betrayal they have done to you guys last month is epical... they lied to you make a fool outta you and to question ur conscious they have told u 100 different storied of that account..but still u bought it... if there ever will be a comparison of Idiots... India will be an unchallenged supper power as a nation...

Bull shyte as 3 of 5 PM was from E. PAK along with National Parliament's speakers. And the material development that E. PAK witnessed in 23 yrs., largely remained as the bedrock of BD's fundamental building blocks till today. Now, SK. Mujib didn't win the election truly by people's votes but by Hindu and his goon's thieveries, robberies etc. as only 27% votes were casted, where Hindus and his goons voted numerous times but mostly oppositions weren't allowed to go close to the polling booths. And finally he wasn't allowed to take the PM- ship because he went against the agreement (LFO type)for that Yahiya had to stay as PREZ no matter who later win the election.

Dog Shyte as OPP. Searchlight was aimed at anti-state elements AKA RAWAMY Dalals (http://www.drfirozmahboobkamal.com/...mination-of-the-bengali-and-the-genocide.html). Now listen up, Mukti Bahini's camps in Indian border areas had existed even before Mar 25th, 71. And its members could only harass PAK armymen, blow up bridges, culverts here and there but couldn't bring hell as from JUNE-SEPT. 71, E. PAK was mostly pacified. It was Indian army's overwhelming force that brought hell to 6 crore Muslims not otherwise (http://www.drfirozmahboobkamal.com/2011-01-23-21-55-47/1177-chapter-3-story-of-3-million-deaths.html). And finally, it was revealing that Indian GOVT. not only lied to outsiders but also to its people to justify its aggression against PAK.

Pakistanis should never give in to deception and fake narratives of Indians and RAWAMY dalals since PAK army was rightfully defending its land. We, the Bengalis were short sighted with ethinic-nationalistic-farvor that had made us a boxed-up-orphan among the polity of nations.

clearly you hate Pakistan...why else would you so articulately argue against them learning their lessons?

Again, totally irrelevant diversionary tactic.

I have re-read my post and did not find any notion where I seem to be asking anyone's opinion or even interested in anyone's opinions as to why Pakistan broke into half. I can rephrase the entire post if some are having difficulty in extracting the message. I have only said it was a good thing that 71 war happened. Let India not loose its sleep over what Pakistan learnt or did not.

If you are really interested in discussing what happened during 9 months in Bangladesh or what Pakistan Army did or not do in Bangladesh before 71 war that lead to 71 war and want to get a response, start a new topic with your thoughts and I will make sure to give you relevant and categorical replies.

you may affect that cavalier attitude of why India should be interested in what Pakistan learns or not learns from its mistakes. Remember Pakistan's actions will be determined by what it learnt and didn't learn. And Pakistan's actions affect India - a lesson that India learnt the hard way when millions of Pakistani refugees started flowing into India during that catastrophic episode.

Hahah OK are we in the process of intellectual discussions or some sluggish feast? If so I don't care to discuss. And is really funny that you keep keep forcing me that what our enemies think about army is important!??? Wow. We don't give anything more than crap for what they want to think. We know what we can do or did in the past... Our values are top notch. We send our messages very laud and clear to our enemies. Ask your army they know what I mean. It's not some Child's tu tu me me bhaijaan. One wrong move will cripple entire life as of a country.

On surgical strikes. U can belive what ever makes you happy. Do you know the pressure and chaos your country is going thru. If not talk to your elders or experts on PDF.

I ll leave it there

you know my friend... .. what enemy thinks about ur army must matter to u guys... that's the reason ... ur army is so ball busted ... because they know they don't have to do a thing to be a hero... you guys as a nation are ready made fool...
what betrayal they have done to you guys last month is epical... they lied to you make a fool outta you and to question ur conscious they have told u 100 different storied of that account..but still u bought it... if there ever will be a comparison of Idiots... India will be an unchallenged supper power as a nation...

like 1948.. half Kashmir

:lol:

That's some heavy load of afghan hashish, you lot really believe the propaganda your fauj peddles on a daily basis.

Ask them to run bakeries and the marriage halls and the plots and keep sending terrorists across instead.
Rather I'll ask them to keep banging malnourished saffron chadis
Ct7NUbGWIAAUUOd.jpg

Half of Kashmir was stolen from the then King Hari Singh. Not from India. :lol:Which came as a blessing to India and now Kashmir will always be part of India. Legally. :bounce:

We attacked only after hari singh ceded to india so we took AJK from india not him. And legally, it is considered as disputed territory and not a part of india. Get over it.

My brother I can assure you that too many people u mentioned should be of Congress party and AAP. And I will assure you my friend. This leadership is waiting to prove its metal and out match 1971. Modi is a leader who came to with a promise. To destroy our enemies you don't underestimate some one like him. Past performance is just an example m main picture yet to be arrived
Please give me exact date when will Shri Narinder Nath Modi Ji will destroy Pakistan

7325229506_4b4cfee0af.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You and other key board warriors may not know about bravery of mighty IA but PA well aware of it.
mighty of brave IA?? my foot
taking advantage of civil war using terrorists and having 50:1 after getting F^&ked in anus by PA in 65 what a brave army just try to remember how many brave monkeys lost their life in last stand off i.e 2002

Back
Top Bottom