India thinks it can win a war against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzair2118

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Allow me to remind all Indians about the Pakistan they never heard of.

Pakistan army is one of the best in the world, here are 10 reasons why they are the best and why they can beat India in war:
1) The first war between Pakistan and India (1947) Pakistan had no weapons except guns and India had everything and lot of tanks and still Pakistan and India draw ed because both sides killed 1500 troops and Pakistan wounded 115 more than India.
2) The second war was lost by India but they almost won. Pakistan had 260000 number of troops and India had 700000. India also had nuclear power in that war and Pakistan didn't.
3) Pakistan lost the 3rd war in 1971 because it was east Pakistan and India vs west Pakistan it was 2 against one and they also had a lot to worry about because east Pakistan was getting there independence from west Pakistan.
4) Pakistan won the Kargil war in 1999 even though Pakistan didn't get use the navy or air force and India used air force and infantry. Also Pakistan had 5000 troops in that war and India had 30,000.
5) In 2010 and 2012 Pakistan army came came 1st place in a world wide competition.
6) since 2008 Pakistan nuclear power has grown by 40 percent and is stronger than Indias.
7) India will have a lot more to lose than Pakistan in war because India is bigger they also have a good film industry and a bigger population.
8(Pakistan army commandos are claimed to be one of the toughest forces on the planet and have cam 3rd place with the us green berets 1st place and British sas 2nd place
9) Pakistans army is the worlds 6th biggest.
10) pakistans commandos size is so special and the size and list of operations is classified by joint chiefs of staff and Pakistan has won a bravery medal for doing everything and in warputting themselves at risk.

P.S your media tricks you into feeling patriotic but in reality you are just little worms

Pakistan army is one of the best in the world, here are 10 reasons why they are the best and why they can beat India in war:
1) The first war between Pakistan and India (1947) Pakistan had no weapons except guns and India had everything and lot of tanks and still Pakistan and India draw ed because both sides killed 1500 troops and Pakistan wounded 115 more than India.
2) The second war was lost by India but they almost won. Pakistan had 260000 number of troops and India had 700000. India also had nuclear power in that war and Pakistan didn't.
3) Pakistan lost the 3rd war in 1971 because it was east Pakistan and India vs west Pakistan it was 2 against one and they also had a lot to worry about because east Pakistan was getting there independence from west Pakistan.
4) Pakistan won the Kargil war in 1999 even though Pakistan didn't get use the navy or air force and India used air force and infantry. Also Pakistan had 5000 troops in that war and India had 30,000.
5) In 2010 and 2012 Pakistan army came came 1st place in a world wide competition.
6) since 2008 Pakistan nuclear power has grown by 40 percent and is stronger than Indias.
7) India will have a lot more to lose than Pakistan in war because India is bigger they also have a good film industry and a bigger population.
8(Pakistan army commandos are claimed to be one of the toughest forces on the planet and have cam 3rd place with the us green berets 1st place and British sas 2nd place
10) pakistans commandos size is so special and the size and list of operations is classified by joint chiefs of staff and Pakistan has won a bravery medal for doing everything and in warputting themselves at risk.

P.S your media tricks you into feeling patriotic but in reality you are just little worms
59684d1349702842-ok-meme-tumblr_m80pnic3uk1qhd1w7.jpg
well-done-you-are-now-stupid.jpg

:pakistan:i agree we are no match to you guys i am sure just by reading your post we would give away kashmir and what not?

If it were that easy we wouldn't need a UN Counsil now would we?

So torturing innocent Kashmir's is right?

Dude .. can I say how much I love you? I was having this really crappy day, My boss was behaving like a c*** and handed me a shit load of work so that could take a break and visit his sister in Brisbane.

I logged on to PDF and this is the first post I saw. I shit you not, I spat out my peg of Chivas all over my keyboard, laughing my arse off. Yes i might have to replace my keyboard but it was totally worth it.

Please don't stop posting. Damn I love you brother :D

Cheers

Last edited:

pakistan's overconfidence in its capability and underestimation of india's power makes pakistan looser in all the war. and after loosing all war they always came with stupid excuses as the reason for its failure is a common thing. india was not a nuclear power in 1965 and 1971 as u clam. india win the all the war because india is more powerful than pakistan in all fields. and your stupid statements such as pakistan have worlds best army, they can defeat any country....bla.... bla... bla.... wont change the fact that india is far better than pakistan in both militarily and economically... keyboard ninjas like you have to understand the fact that currently pakistan's military surviving on foreign military aids.....

I thought this thread was just for sh!ts and giggles but realized he just giggled and shat !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom