What's new

India the next superpower

Status
Not open for further replies.
They hate each other more then they hate the Pakis, but as long as their media constantly keeps pushing rampant anti Pakistan propaganda onto their retarded and gullible awam, they will stay intact and "united"

Indians hate each other more then even we hate Indians

Indian social media is the most toxic poisonous thing I have ever seen

At the moment they have hijabs, dead Hindus, yogi, Modi and akhand Bharat to eternally cry over, the hatred is incredible

I remember seeing DW documentary on youtube about Indias new modern "middle-class city" and their whole plan was to surround it with poor people (dalits probably) who'd be servants and street cleaners for the wealthy people.

Better plan would be to turn economy into that kinda entity where those poor people could become normal workers and wealthier as it would far better for economy.

Now they just continue whole caste system where large numbers will be more or less useless for modern economy... aka hindering development of the whole country.

@Samar111, so this "next superpower" allows its citizens to die of very avoidable socio-economic reasons ( farmer suicide, student suicide, people of ill health, urban professionals suicide, hunger etc ) and have a miserable life otherwise while the head of the country - the prime minister in this case - builds a palace for himself, purchases two lavish, expensive aeroplanes for himself, allows the death of 700 protesting farmers in the nation's capital not far from his current residence, keeps in his ministerial cabinet a man known for helping a son involved in the case of crushing some farmers and a journalist under a convoy of cars and does year-round drama ?

Mr. Lyzander from St. Edmund's School should concentrate on acquiring real knowledge instead of getting brainwashed.

Last edited:
@Samar111, so this "next superpower" allows its citizens to die of very avoidable socio-economic reasons ( farmer suicide, student suicide, people of ill health, urban professionals suicide, hunger etc ) and have a miserable life otherwise while the head of the country - the prime minister in this case - builds a palace for himself and purchases two lavish, expensive aeroplanes for himself and does year-round drama ?

Mr. Lyzander from St. Edmund's School should concentrate on acquiring real knowledge instead of getting brainwashed.

I have lots of relatives in India--close relatives-- and I have been to India twice for extended trips (1980/1984). One of my cousins there used to say something 'India has too many people! So what if MILLIONS die in violence or natural disasters'. I was very young then but could still find such words disturbing. I think he was half-joking; teasing his young guest from Pakistan. I don't think he cared for India much though. That was my impression.

Coming back to the topic, while 'super power' is long ways, one has to concede that India has been out of the 'Hindu Growth Rate' for decades and is marching ahead in many areas. Even in my visits to India decades ago I had noticed all kinds of India made items in everyday life--from motorcycles to huge trucks and all in between. That impressed me a lot because at that time Pakistanis seemed to be exclusively importing Japanese/Western automobiles. Plus Indian medical doctors impressed me. In the 1980s in Pakistan, some of our science textbooks were written by Indian authors/scientists. Many internal strengths of India are greatly complemented by tens of millions of Indians as diaspora Indians.

We must give credit when its due. I don't think communal tensions or caste-system or general filth is going to stop India to progress and indeed some trickle-down benefits would elevate poor Indians, however slowly. But its a country very low on my list to go to, though.

@Samar111, so this "next superpower" allows its citizens to die of very avoidable socio-economic reasons ( farmer suicide, student suicide, people of ill health, urban professionals suicide, hunger etc ) and have a miserable life otherwise while the head of the country - the prime minister in this case - builds a palace for himself, purchases two lavish, expensive aeroplanes for himself, allows the death of 700 protesting farmers in the nation's capital not far from his current residence, keeps in his ministerial cabinet a man known for helping a son involved in the case of crushing some farmers and a journalist under a convoy of cars and does year-round drama ?

India the next super power and the people living a healthier content life, a welfare oriented country can be two different things.

And why do we keep hearing about India, the next supe power for the umpteenth time and how this is clevery hammered into the minds and psyche of common Indians. This is how and what crony capitalism and corporate leeches needed, who controls the economy and who want to control the minds of the people ruled want to see.

India is a corporate upper caste state.

Last edited:
Editor,

For thousands of years, India has been the centre of human civilization – a hub for trade, religion, history, and culture. It has hosted the largest empire in history, Great Britain. India’s share of the world economy when Britain arrived on its shores was 23% and by the time they left it was down to below 4%. The British had plundered and looted $45 trillion of our resources. Ironically as of 2020, India’s footprint expands in the UK despite the COVID crisis, with a number of Indian companies operating in the UK; the total turnover of these companies added up to GBP 50.8 billion from GBP 41.2 billion. Britain’s dependence on India does not end there. Indians comprise about 1.4 million people in the UK, making up 6.6% of their population. The majority of the Indian population are blue-collared workers that the country depends on.
When Hillary Clinton visited India in 2009, the US Secretary Of State’s verdict was unequivocal: “I consider India not just a regional power, but a global superpower.” What led America’s strongest woman to say that? Well, because it’s actually true. In 2015, India became the world’s fastest-growing economy with a 5% estimated GDP rate. India with a GDP of almost $3 trillion, occupies the 13th spot on the list of countries with massive GDP, international and military alliance, political and economic influence, and leadership skills. India’s purchasing power parity (PPP) is expected to reach $43 trillion and will surpass the US by 2050. By 2040, India is expected to surpass the USA (in PPP terms) and become the second-largest economy. Alongside this Indian emergence, the international order is undergoing significant changes as well, with power increasingly diffused among states. These developments have the potential to put India as the world’s most influential democracy, in the second half of the 21st century
Since 1960, India’s population soared by 209% from 450 million to 1.39 billion people in 2021. Over the coming decades, population growth will continue. By 2027, India’s population is projected to surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world, and by 2050, its population is projected to reach 1.64 billion people. This growth will keep India young and its labour force large. While China, the USA, and Europe’s workforce decline, India’s will grow to provide a major economic advantage.
However, India’s economic growth is not guaranteed, our country’s infrastructure which is key to attracting investments and fuelling further development is largely inadequate. To improve India’s infrastructure to foster economic growth, it is pursuing mega large-scale projects such as the $30 billion, Mumbai-Delhi Industrial Corridor which will have rail lines, airports, highways, smart cities, power projects, etc. India hopes to develop several more corridors between major cities. These corridors along with other projects will form a golden quadrilateral of infrastructure
India is also pursuing a $75 billion national highways program called “Bharatmala” to upgrade and boost expressways. Along with this, it has also created “Sagarmala” a $116 billion program to build and upgrade mega ports and establish 14 Coastal Economic Zones. India is constructing new cities to attract investments such as Dholera in Gujarat, a GIFT city, and two brand new greenfield smart cities. India is also developing a $2.2 billion airport project in Mumbai
Despite all these optimistic trends and predictions, India still has some major problems to overcome. First of all, climate change presents a huge threat. India has the largest social cost of carbon in the world, emitting 1 ton of carbon monoxide into the atmosphere, India’s is $86 per ton. In India, climate change has caused heat waves and sea levels to rise causing devastation. Lastly, air pollution is causing serious health issues. In the 2021 report, 3 of India’s major cities were listed in the Top 10. Lastly in terms of social division, India is still fighting to remove the legacy of its age-old caste system. Many of the so-called low-class individuals lack education, proper healthcare, and economic opportunities.
Despite all these issues, India is developing quickly in the realm of economic, military, cultural, and political influences are expanding every day, setting it up for Global Superpower status

Yours etc.,

Lyzander Edgar Sohkhlet

St Edmund’s School,

Shillong

Editor,

For thousands of years, India has been the centre of human civilization – a hub for trade, religion, history, and culture. It has hosted the largest empire in history, Great Britain. India’s share of the world economy when Britain arrived on its shores was 23% and by the time they left it was down to below 4%. The British had plundered and looted $45 trillion of our resources. Ironically as of 2020, India’s footprint expands in the UK despite the COVID crisis, with a number of Indian companies operating in the UK; the total turnover of these companies added up to GBP 50.8 billion from GBP 41.2 billion. Britain’s dependence on India does not end there. Indians comprise about 1.4 million people in the UK, making up 6.6% of their population. The majority of the Indian population are blue-collared workers that the country depends on.
When Hillary Clinton visited India in 2009, the US Secretary Of State’s verdict was unequivocal: “I consider India not just a regional power, but a global superpower.” What led America’s strongest woman to say that? Well, because it’s actually true. In 2015, India became the world’s fastest-growing economy with a 5% estimated GDP rate. India with a GDP of almost $3 trillion, occupies the 13th spot on the list of countries with massive GDP, international and military alliance, political and economic influence, and leadership skills. India’s purchasing power parity (PPP) is expected to reach $43 trillion and will surpass the US by 2050. By 2040, India is expected to surpass the USA (in PPP terms) and become the second-largest economy. Alongside this Indian emergence, the international order is undergoing significant changes as well, with power increasingly diffused among states. These developments have the potential to put India as the world’s most influential democracy, in the second half of the 21st century
Since 1960, India’s population soared by 209% from 450 million to 1.39 billion people in 2021. Over the coming decades, population growth will continue. By 2027, India’s population is projected to surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world, and by 2050, its population is projected to reach 1.64 billion people. This growth will keep India young and its labour force large. While China, the USA, and Europe’s workforce decline, India’s will grow to provide a major economic advantage.
However, India’s economic growth is not guaranteed, our country’s infrastructure which is key to attracting investments and fuelling further development is largely inadequate. To improve India’s infrastructure to foster economic growth, it is pursuing mega large-scale projects such as the $30 billion, Mumbai-Delhi Industrial Corridor which will have rail lines, airports, highways, smart cities, power projects, etc. India hopes to develop several more corridors between major cities. These corridors along with other projects will form a golden quadrilateral of infrastructure
India is also pursuing a $75 billion national highways program called “Bharatmala” to upgrade and boost expressways. Along with this, it has also created “Sagarmala” a $116 billion program to build and upgrade mega ports and establish 14 Coastal Economic Zones. India is constructing new cities to attract investments such as Dholera in Gujarat, a GIFT city, and two brand new greenfield smart cities. India is also developing a $2.2 billion airport project in Mumbai
Despite all these optimistic trends and predictions, India still has some major problems to overcome. First of all, climate change presents a huge threat. India has the largest social cost of carbon in the world, emitting 1 ton of carbon monoxide into the atmosphere, India’s is $86 per ton. In India, climate change has caused heat waves and sea levels to rise causing devastation. Lastly, air pollution is causing serious health issues. In the 2021 report, 3 of India’s major cities were listed in the Top 10. Lastly in terms of social division, India is still fighting to remove the legacy of its age-old caste system. Many of the so-called low-class individuals lack education, proper healthcare, and economic opportunities.
Despite all these issues, India is developing quickly in the realm of economic, military, cultural, and political influences are expanding every day, setting it up for Global Superpower status

Yours etc.,

Lyzander Edgar Sohkhlet

St Edmund’s School,

Shillong

I stopped right after reading the first two lines ‘’ For thousands of years, India has been the centre of human civilization”
:rofl:

What a waste of bandwidth, cringeworthy garbage.

Get if off. Remove this shite,

Did I missed an episode or maybe a whole season? 🤔

Isn't India already a suuuupaaaPaaawer????

Haters keep hating. It is only a question of time before we reach "superpower status".

First things first.

Ground yourself and let's raise your nominal (real) GDP per capita above Bangladesh for starters.

Then see how much remittance goes from Bangladesh to India (3rd largest remitter).

Superpower - dilli door ast....

does supa pawa mean sacrificial goat cow in sanskrit? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom