What's new

India , the new Czar of space.

Oh believe me there are millions here who want to be second hand west but resistance is rising and their future is bleak.

At least he was elected , you do know about people choice to elect do you?

You elected a mass murderer, great job. :tup:

And what resistance to the West? India just sold their sovereignty to the West by signing the LEMOA. :P

And what resistance to the West? India just sold their sovereignty to the West by signing the LEMOA. :P
Haha A communist regime guy talking about election and it's morality.

Of yeah by that logic USA is not sovereign nation anymore as we can refuel in their bases. So i stand corrected about India path.

Why envy ? It's not like you wanted to be India friend you chose Pakistan many decades back.

By "second hand West" do you mean the country that was created by Western colonialists, i.e. India? :P

India doesn't have a killer government. They have Saint Modi. :D

No we are learning from graeat Xi and china how to fix the execution quota. Pl bear with us untill we learn that from great china.

We tried to learn from china and mao and how he killed millions of chinese. We could not get anything comparable so choose best from whatever available.

Haha A communist regime guy talking about election and it's morality.

Of yeah by that logic USA is not sovereign nation anymore as we can refuel in their bases. So i stand corrected in India path.

Why envy ? It's not like you wanted to be India friend you chose Pakistan many decades back.

So basically you sold your sovereignty to the US military, and you didn't even get the NSG seat they promised. :lol:

No NSG seat, no UNSC seat, no Mutual defence treaty. Nothing, but a guarantee that the American military can use Indian bases on Indian soil whenever they want.

Of yeah by that logic USA is not sovereign nation anymore as we can refuel in their bases. So i stand corrected in India path.

That's a joke. In this relationship, America is the master and India is the servant. The master does not lose sovereignty, the servant does.

Why only Russians ??

Because Czar was the title of the King of the Russian Romanov dynasty.

That is why you won't here of ethnic European Amirs/Sultans, Viziers or Non Indian Moghuls. And similarly you won't here of Asian Kaisers or Caesars. I think you get the point.

So basically you sold your sovereignty to the US military, and you didn't even get the NSG seat they promised. :lol:

No NSG seat, no UNSC seat, no Mutual defence treaty. Nothing, but a guarantee that the American military can use Indian bases on Indian soil whenever they want.

That's a joke. In this relationship, America is the master and India is the servant. The master does not lose sovereignty, the servant does.
Haha

Logic 101 - USA uses Indian base for refueling converts to India is slave to USA
- India uses USA bases for refueling converts to India is slave to USA

Geez i doubt Chinese education now , really really thick headed people CCP bots are.

Haha

Logic 101 - USA uses Indian base for refueling converts to India is slave to USA
- India uses USA bases for refueling converts to India is slave to USA

Geez i doubt Chinese education now , really really thick headed people CCP bots are.

What a genius you are. By your logic, America and India are at the same strength level. :lol:

No, America is the master, India is the servant. By allowing the US military to use Indian soil, India has lost their sovereignty to America.

There is no reason for India to ever deploy troops on American soil, they aren't going to be fighting against Canada or Mexico. :rofl: Whereas America is engaged in countless military conflicts in Asia, they will have plenty of use for Indian soil.

It's a one-sided deal and India knew that from the beginning.

For you maybe , i don't want to be killed by my government for speaking my mind. Indian don't need cultural revolution.

You can suck as much as you can though.

Nobody is sucking anything ; there is no need to be so bitter

Democracy and freedom are very good things but then the Chinese Governance
is much better ; that reflects in its Socio Economic development

In India democracy is an absolute necessity because of our diversity

Let us not make a Virtue of our Necessity

But the flip side is also very well known

Corruption ; mis governance ; delays
which then breeds crime ; naxalism and casteism

Just take a Trip through UP and Bihar and see what benefit has democracy and
elections have brought about

What a genius you are. By your logic, America and India are at the same strength level. :lol:

No, America is the master, India is the servant. By allowing the US military to use Indian soil, India has lost their sovereignty to America.

There is no reason for India to ever deploy troops on American soil, they aren't going to be fighting against Canada or Mexico. :rofl: Whereas America is engaged in countless military conflicts in Asia, they will have plenty of use for Indian soil.

Lol Second hand west wanna be talking about how superior west is i bet you failed in college and now depends on CCP money for posting here. I pity you.

Nobody is sucking anything ; there is no need to be so bitter

Democracy and freedom are very good things but then the Chinese Governance
is much better ; that reflects in its Socio Economic development

In India democracy is an absolute necessity because of our diversity

Let us not make a Virtue of our Necessity

But the flip side is also very well known

Corruption ; mis governance ; delays
which then breeds crime ; naxalism and casteism

Just take a Trip through UP and Bihar and see what benefit has democracy and
elections have brought about

So you gonna talk about poverty and slums of India and silence me to shut up :D

I bet you think British colonization of India was a good thing.

Why would I ask you to shut up

I am only saying each system has its own advantages and disadvantages

We do have a " voice " but Chinese have the Infrastructure

And as far the Brits are concerned ; OF COURSE It was horrible and full
of tragedies for Indians

BUT without the British rule ; this WHOLE Subcontinent would have
been a GIANT AFGHANISTAN

Everybody fighting with everybody else but with AK 47s instead of swords

Lol Second hand west wanna be talking about how superior west is i bet you failed in college and now depends on CCP money for posting here. I pity you.

LOL you got slapped by a fellow Indian. Well, at least both of you have Western names. :P

It was very nice to see china returning US under water drone even before US demand it. This tells you so many things. How obidient child china is to US. Earlier, they has returned a spy plane so politely.

Chinese are very polite people. Putin flirt chinese first laddy and she gave very cheerful response and XI also enjooyed that. After all super power russian president got a crush on his wife. That was a great fortune for Xi and first lady of China.

http://static1.businessinsider.com/...oment-between-putin-and-chinas-first-lady.jpg

images

Last edited:
It was very nice to see china returning US under water drone even before US demand it. This tells you so many things. How obidient child china is to US. Earlier, they has returned a spy plane so politely.

Is that why India sold their sovereignty to the US military? :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom