What's new

India , the new Czar of space.

Thanks @AUSTERLITZ sir for your positive rating. I have posted some very nice posts and material here. I am particularly more excited because my own article got positive rating. This is very encouraging.

Long March 5? That's for space station and way way way out of your league, you won't have this capability within 60 years. Your czar's boasted to death non existent GSLV 3, we have been there done that 20 years ago and nobody is boasting like Indians
Wiki long march 3b or long march 2e

Unlike your Indian space czar, we Chinese peasant always rely on our self to send our heavies like communication satellites

We use ESA's help, so what, we admit we are behind, unlike you Indian trolls self claiming 2012 supa powa and space czar but could not send a man in space

Your own dily has exposed you. Go and read what they say about Indian and chinese space program. W know how you get help from US for your long march rocket.

If you don't know how you just screwed yourself, it is your own problem. I just had some fun making comments and it did not mean I took you seriously. Maybe you think you are helping your country by spending time writing this piece of "you know what", but the title was pretty disgusting so the comments for fun. Hey, it is weekend. :partay:

Oh you got fun.????

You are very funny guy. You have entertain this thread a lot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom