What's new

India , the new Czar of space.

Oh I completely agree.

India is the King of Space. :cheers:

And according to the Indian President Kalam, India was a superpower in 2012 as well.

You are right. The next time we send up some astronauts to the Chinese Space Station, we will be the Kings of Swing. :enjoy:

You had better keep Kalam out of this. Your space efforts are 40 years behind USA. Old space station tech from the era of sky lab, your re-entry vehicles are reverse engineered. Generally one needs a tetanus shot just looking at your space station. America is way ahead of you. Wannabe Goth Kid.

Oh I completely agree.

India is the King of Space. :cheers:

And according to the Indian President Kalam, India was a superpower in 2012 as well.

You are right. The next time we send up some astronauts to the Chinese Space Station, we will be the Kings of Swing. :enjoy:

You had better keep Kalam out of this. Your space efforts are 40 years behind USA. Old space station tech from the era of sky lab, your re-entry vehicles are reverse engineered. Generally one needs a tetanus shot just looking at your space station. America is way ahead of you. Wannabe Goth Kid.

If you send a astronaut to space, it will simply be an acrobatic exercise. You will not be able to explore a fraction of space which India explores without astronaut being send to a shitty platform floating 600 km above and coming down every day to fall on earth any time.

Wow man, what's with the butthurt? I agree with you, India is the King of Space. :cheers:

Finally some guy with sense.

But you will never see a chinese with such sense. I have not seen a chinese saying J 15, J 31 or J 20 a dumb or Df 21 aircraft carrier killer a paper missile.

Finally some guy with sense.

But you will never see a chinese with such sense. I have not seen a chinese saying J 15, J 31 or J 20 a dumb or Df 21 aircraft carrier killer a paper missile.

Wow man, what's with the butthurt? I agree with you, India is the King of Space. :cheers:

The sales of this goes up every time world media shows pics of Chinese station. Jesus what a bad paint job.Your passive aggressive trolling isn't fooling anyone

tetanus-vaccine-glass-vial-syringe-48508231.jpg

Your space efforts are 40 years behind USA.

Finally a comment with some sense.

China today sends astronauts to the Chinese Space Station multiple times a year, yet we are massively behind the USA and Russia who were doing the same things half a century ago.

India on the other hand is the King of Space, like it says in the OP. Or the Czar of Space, going by the thread title.

China today sends astronauts to the Chinese Space Station multiple times a year, yet we are massively behind the USA and Russia who were doing the same things half a century ago.

India on the other hand is the King of Space, like it says in the OP. Or the Czar of Space, going by the thread title.

whether or not India is Space Czar, one thing is for sure- China is 40 years behind US and ain't gonna catchup. You aren't invited to our party Gothy.

whether or not India is Space Czar, one thing is for sure- China is 40 years behind US and ain't gonna catchup. You aren't invited to our party Gothy.

40 years behind is being generous, we might be even further behind than that.

But at least we are trying, here is a picture of some astronauts docking with the Tiangong-2 Space station:

W020161019317089069360.jpg

20161019001286570167-original.jpg

India has done a lot more than us though. In the space of less than a decade they have become the undisputed King of Space.

Why are you still crying? :lol:

Listen to me. I AGREE WITH YOU. India is the King of Space.

What is wrong with you?
40 years behind is being generous, we might be even further behind than that.

But at least we are trying, here is a picture of some astronauts docking with the Tiangong-2 Space station:

W020161019317089069360.jpg

20161019001286570167-original.jpg

India has done a lot more than us though. In the space of less than a decade they have become the undisputed King of Space.

Weeeeehhhhhhh!!!! Take away those images. I need to get my tetanus shots now. Give your astros a bravery award when they come back, they deserve it.

They sell organs of normal people and make money. They don't care about human life let alone t heir hard working astronaut.

They have chip in their shoulder ,trying so hard to be like their western culture master. If you are doing what others already have done then you will always be a second hand copy cat.That's China for you.

So why was it India that sold their national sovereignty to the US military by signing the LEMOA? Not China or Pakistan? :P

And what do they achieve by going to that platform which is about to fall on earth? You have nothing to say except that Chinese vehicle carries more load in space and your austronauts go to space (A futile exercise) . What you have in planatory exploration? Where are you in remote sensing? Where are you in space exploration?

Forget about deep space exploration (You failed even after using russian rocket), you failed on even moon. Our low sost moon mission bought a lots of information of moon for man kind.

We can launch satellite of multiple orbit in one mission. You???????

We have launched Mini Hubble which solved a 100+ years space mistry of star culluster within just 6 months of launch. You?????

We launched 104 satellite in one mission and you?

We are cheapest launcher of small and medium satellites and launch satellites from so many countries. You?

We are going to explore sun and our SAR satellite is coming with unbelievable resolution of virtually seeing anything from sky. You?

Our rocket has 37 copy book launch flights. You?

We have tested scramjet engine and we are going to use it in our space program shortly (IN a decade) You?

We have experimented space shuttle and we are going to use in space launch as reusable vehicle. You?

We are planning o reduce launch cost to just 10% of present cost of launch per Kg. You?

We are planning one stage launch to orbit. You?

We can also send astronaut but we are not interested in that futile excercise. That is our last priority.

Last edited:
So why was it India that sold their national sovereignty to the US military by signing the LEMOA? Not China or Pakistan? :P

Do not talk about sovereignty. A country where the you tube is banned should not talk about sovereignty.

You keep repeating stupid line since it happened and many people already provided you answer.

The thing is your culture imitate western culture and you have inferiority complex with them. Also your holier than thou attitude comes from west too.

Typical second rate western wanna be country.

Back
Top Bottom