What's new

India Tests Nuke-Capable Missile Twice

same question as many others ,why is india still testing short-range missiles

If you follow defense R&D closely...there are tests done at different stages.....the latest test was not a test....it was a user trial....that is done after the missile is inducted into the active defense services........

Because the Indians want to bully pakistan by testing short range missiles! Imagine a small country like Pakistan putting so much pressure on the indians, cuz the indians know pakistan has the capability to strike back.

Because the Indians want to bully pakistan by testing short range missiles! Imagine a small country like Pakistan putting so much pressure on the indians, cuz the indians know pakistan has the capability to strike back.

Can you elaborate............... Or can you give a link where Indian defense personal are under pressure because of Pakistan

Though China is definitely a concern for Indians.

How many times do we have to say it.... it was a DAMN USER TRAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really don't get it that why indian is always compare their nuclear capability with china.we don't even care that much about india's nuclear capability.a brief comments about your agni-V from one english website,it become the head-line news of every india media.

Is it possible that US will N china someday?possible
is it possible that china will N india someday?impossible
there is border issue between the two countries,but if china want to solve it with N,we wouldn't wait till india have second strike capability
remenber one thing,india never faced any N threat from china

Last edited:
:sick:
i really don't get it that why indian is always compare their nuclear capability with china.we don't even care that much about india's nuclear capability.a brief comments about your agni-V from one english website,it become the head-line news of every india media.

Is it possible that US will N china someday?possible
is it possible that china will N india someday?impossible
there is border issue between the two countries,but if china want to solve it with N,we wouldn't wait till india have second strike capability
remenber one thing,india never faced any N threat from china

China is a super Power great history even if there was hand to hand combat , chinese would win with Kung Fu ...its a fact ...

:sick:

China is a super Power great history even if there was hand to hand combat , chinese would win with Kung Fu ...its a fact ...

:rofl::rofl:

no doubt chinese are super power and have a great history. but i think you forgot the indian history and how much it dates back.... lol and of course the indian martial arts.... :pop: and who you are referee for Khali vs chinese match...

Answer :

1. Test new Guidance Systems
2. Improve CEP ( circular error probable )
3. Warhead Design/Compatibilty/Payload Improvement
4. Control System Improvement

Windows 95 was excellent... but if i stop there how do i get to Win 7 ?

Aimarrul cities of Pakistan is in range for our short range missiles.. in fact we developed Agni missiles not at all for Pakistan..Our Prithvi missiles can do the job if a war broke out..I am not advocating any war..but why waste a medium range missile while a short range missile can do the job?? ;)

Aimarrul cities of Pakistan is in range for our short range missiles.. in fact we developed Agni missiles not at all for Pakistan..Our Prithvi missiles can do the job if a war broke out..I am not advocating any war..but why waste a medium range missile while a short range missile can do the job?? ;)

You may be right in your assertion up to some degree ; but 250 km Prithvi needs to be close to the border to meet the ranges.

Its more of a tactical missile used for battle fields and early surprises.

Agni 2 = Entire Pakistan
Agni 3 = Entire China

Back
Top Bottom