What's new

India tests N-capable Agni-I missile

this missile weighs 12 tons and needs a very big vehicle for transport and launch..
But pakistan's 700km missile is much smaller and weighs less..

So whats the point in making such a heavy missile for a measly 700km range?
india new gen. missile agni iv vs pak saheen ii

india's agni iv

Weight 17,000 kg
Length 20 m
Warhead Strategic nuclear (~15 KT to ~250 KT), conventional, Thermobaric
Engine Two stage solid propellant engine
Operational
range 3500 km
Flight altitude 900 km
Guidance
system Ring Laser Gyro - INS (Inertial Navigation System), optionally augmented by GPS terminal guidance with possible radar scene correlation

pakistan saheen ii

Weight 25,000 kg
(Re-entry vehicle 1,050 kg)
Length 17.5 m
Diameter 1.4 m
Warhead Conventional high-explosive or nuclear
Engine Two-stage solid fuel rocket motor
Operational
range 2,500 km[citation needed]
Flight altitude 100-300km
Guidance
system Inertial navigation system
GPS satellite guidance

I:yahoo: think this is the first time they have released the RV re-entry and terminal impact of the missile to the media.

Did any one notice the warhead (dummy) exploding in the atmosphere before it hit the ocean. :azn:

Bulls eye ...........

I think the RV did not explode, it is something else, maybe a cloud or something..

terminal phase for the first time :cheesy::sniper::taz:
yes, and this is another show of our deterrence... Only USA has ever shown a RV coming down... :enjoy:

I think the RV did not explode, it is something else, maybe a cloud or something..

yes, and this is another show of our deterrence... Only USA has ever shown a RV coming down... :enjoy:

No ............ it did explode .............

And only a lightening cloud could have given such a bright and flashy IR signature ..........lol..........

or it was the Navy that was firing some fire crackers for someone's birthday celebration that exploded ......... hmmm ..........

or .......... you are right ........... it was a sudden cloud burst in the almost clear sky ........... what can I say ..... nature's miracle .............

I:yahoo: think this is the first time they have released the RV re-entry and terminal impact of the missile to the media.

Did any one notice the warhead (dummy) exploding in the atmosphere before it hit the ocean. :azn:

Bulls eye ...........

terminal phase for the first time :cheesy::sniper::taz:

No ............ it did explode .............

And only a lightening cloud could have given such a bright and flashy IR signature ..........lol..........

or it was the Navy that was firing some fire crackers for someone's birthday celebration that exploded ......... hmmm ..........

or .......... you are right ........... it was a sudden cloud burst in the almost clear sky ........... what can I say ..... nature's miracle .............
Dude, chill don't have to be so rude in putting your point..

Being sarcastic on someone's comment can be termed rude..

I don't think so ............. and think before typing the comment ........... first of all you were wrong ...... you replied to my post and tried to prove me wrong without even going through the posted video.............. now suffer ............

I don't think so ............. and think before typing the comment ........... first of all you were wrong ...... you replied to my post and tried to prove me wrong without even going through the posted video.............. now suffer ............
What? dude you need to calm down, i did not mean to prove anything.. all I said was

I think the RV did not explode, it is something else
Do you understand the meaning of words?
Maybe i was wrong and so why do I need to suffer, just because you think so?

You are one screwed up guy, nuff said!

What? dude you need to calm down, i did not mean to prove anything.. all I said was

Do you understand the meaning of words?
Maybe i was wrong and so why do I need to suffer, just because you think so?

You are one screwed up guy, nuff said!

Muchas gracias ...........

:flame:WE DON'T CARE.....
MAY BE CARE YOUR SMALL NEIGBOURS...
DON'T MAKE THEM SCARE....
WE ARE YOUR EQUAL COUNTRY IN ASIA COME ON INDIA COME ON:flame:
Typing with capslock on doesn't add weight to your point.:lol:

it is not to scare anoyone, anyways we make weapons for peace and secutiry.

You could have put in a better way though like
1.India and China are equal .
2.Pakistan is our small neighbor , so it is scared .
I didnt say anything . :P

We are not equal, either you underestimated yourselves or overestimated us............:lol:

We are not equal, either you underestimated yourselves or overestimated us............:lol:

he is a false flagger. where from?? think which country treats itself as a equal to India & don't want an Indian hegemony in south Asia....any guesses :lol:

Back
Top Bottom