What's new

India test fires nuclear-capable Prithvi missile

Amazing that there were no "alarms" raised over this like when North Korea did the same not long ago.
There are two main differences between Indias test and North Koreas!

1. India is already a Nuclear power and North Korea still trys to be one, even they say something else!

2. India fired the missile not over another country only to provoke them!
One must wonder why does India need ballistic missiles? And needs to continue to "improve" on such things.
The reason why we have nuclear weapons is, that these should be a threat to anybody who wants to attack us. But they are only a threat if we can reach all their main targets, or cities. So now take a look at a map of China and where their main cities are and you may understand why we need, or improve ballistic missiles.

Do not know if this will qualify as warming Uncle's bed, but, it surely qualifies as begging...

It was routine check up of missile does not create any thread. Any of our Pakistani dhost tell me that any of your missile test has never fail why. coze you does not made it you just buy it from china and some other country for your knowledge frailer is a part of success does it happened with pak. Why every your test goes to successful and you think your scientist is that much of superior.
Well, when we can buy something off the shelf which works sucesfully in every test then frankly, i don't think we have to develop specially if we need it in limited numbers.We don't need thousands of ballistic missile.....

ummmm FOR ALL THE IGNORANT and under informed people here.
Yes pakistan does take some or may be more than some help from -KOREA and china.
But people who think we dont take no help from others are simply living in their nutshell. RUSSIA ANY BODY ????
ISRAEL ANY BOYD ????? HEARD OF THESE NAMES BEFORE????

Well 90% of our new invansion have 50-70 % of help from russians and israeli,
Rest of the stuff which we make on our own goes fussssssssssssssss!!!!!
metaphorically spoken.
as we all know - so we need to give a boot on our lazy authorityies and stop this jingoism.
There is nothing wrong in -taking help. on either sides india or pakistan.
But the the end point is - when both countries are takign help and india got a open help when pakistan got it shady !!!!
we are still behind pakistan in missile technology.
some thing sound wrong here buds.

ummmm FOR ALL THE IGNORANT and under informed people here.
Yes pakistan does take some or may be more than some help from -KOREA and china.
But people who think we dont take no help from others are simply living in their nutshell. RUSSIA ANY BODY ????
ISRAEL ANY BOYD ????? HEARD OF THESE NAMES BEFORE????

Well 90% of our new invansion have 50-70 % of help from russians and israeli,
Rest of the stuff which we make on our own goes fussssssssssssssss!!!!!
metaphorically spoken.
as we all know - so we need to give a boot on our lazy authorityies and stop this jingoism.
There is nothing wrong in -taking help. on either sides india or pakistan.
But the the end point is - when both countries are takign help and india got a open help when pakistan got it shady !!!!
we are still behind pakistan in missile technology.
some thing sound wrong here buds.

Who said we don't take help. If we are under informed people then why don't you tell us something which we don't know.

Who said we don't take help. If we are under informed people then why don't you tell us something which we don't know.

shravan dont get angry Dude!

I will tell you the fact if you dont know.
but you have to do the research on your own - i will show you the path.

1. how much money india is spendign on missile ??? and compare to pakistan.

2. how openly india gets help in defence compare to pkaistan/

3. how deep shyt india is in? politically and socially - compare it to pakistan.

4. how over hyped defence we have ?? compare to pakistan.

5. how much population of educated brain we have ? compare to pakistan.
--- now lets see the result ....

Pakistan missile defence ?????

Indian missile defence ???????
-------------------
I hope you get your answer, stop protecting these babu log with your jingoism, Wake up or you will blown in wind.
People like me will survive because we have - strength, education, Power, political support, finance, guts and will to succeed at any bloody cost. but people who are just living in jingoism will be crushed.
Wake up!! Smell the coffee our work ethics are horrible we are just in deep shyt. Il ove my country more than, you are obsessed with it.
So i want it to succeed and for that i am ready to pay any cost, but It should not cost my own personal development, if these cockroach ( corrupt officlas)come to make my life horrible i say let them bloody die in their own mess and get out of their death path.
Stop comparing you pathetic-ness to pakistan, they are in problem but their problems doesn't solve our problems.
I am sorry might have sounded a bit harsh, but brother i want good for our country try to go to meaning of my post.
:cheers:

shravan dont get angry Dude!

I will tell you the fact if you dont know.
but you have to do the research on your own - i will show you the path.

1. how much money india is spendign on missile ??? and compare to pakistan.

2. how openly india gets help in defence compare to pkaistan/

3. how deep shyt india is in? politically and socially - compare it to pakistan.

4. how over hyped defence we have ?? compare to pakistan.

5. how much population of educated brain we have ? compare to pakistan.
--- now lets see the result ....

Pakistan missile defence ?????

Indian missile defence ???????

What are you trying to say can you be more clear.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom