What's new

India test-fires nuclear-capable missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neo he was clearly off topic and started bashing without having basic claims, just like many kids here and there forums you know what i mean,

Sweetheart, start from message 22 (where you started vulgarity) and then observe message 25 where you got off the topic and brought piece-of-junk Arjun into debate and then your friend Goodperson joined the debate, starting message 40.

Next time, please desist from using caps and cursing. Such juvenile behavior is considered impolite, rude, and offensive. :angry:

Thanks Tomat111 for introducing Joey, I would like to be friends with you too.:tup:

See
brought piece-of-junk Arjun
This is what makes me piss of when you have no idea to prove it, without going circle by circle.

I bougfht arjun to correct your denial, you kept on saying he writes correctly that janes editor or whatever when i said
Janes do publish a lots of wrong things and there are some indian writers who writes utter crap.
i gave you the example of Arjuns gun comparison where he said 125 mm gun is superior to 120 mm which "physics defies", and a old tanker is here.

Then you kept on saying BBC is correcy, ican show you 100's anti-pakistani articles in BBC, will you agree with them?

I bougfht arjun to correct your denial, you kept on saying he writes correctly that janes editor or whatever when i said
Janes do publish a lots of wrong things and there are some indian writers who writes utter crap.
i gave you the example of Arjuns gun comparison where he said 125 mm gun is superior to 120 mm which "physics defies", and a old tanker is here.

Message 25, first time you brought in Arjun into the debate.
Message 30, second time you brought in Arjun into the debate.
Message 31, third time you brought in Arjun into the debate.
:rolleyes:

Dude but from very first you kept saying janes is right and hes not biased.
I can show you chinese stuffs from janes wrong, how about you going to sinmodef forum claiming to be a pakistani and say those are correct since they are from janes?

There are some reporters and they writes biased articles, how hard is that to understand for you?
thats all I mean.
you kept unacknowledging me with feeling a superior cmental victory "atleast one news is against india".
please refrain from this kind of mentality it shows narrowmindedness.
peace.

Here is what Robin huges the deputy editor of Janes Defense Weekly says

"The technology is hard and you have to be working for years," said Robin Hughes, the deputy editor of Janes Defense Weekly. "If they have done that in the first test, it is an exceptional advance in technology."

It’s amazing how two different people can read the same passage so differently. At least the Robin huges’ sarcastic tone wasn’t lost on me. He said, "The technology is hard and you have to be working for years," said Robin Hughes, the deputy editor of Janes Defense Weekly. "If they have done that in the first test, it is an exceptional advance in technology."

The US is still struggling beyond Theater High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) system, but I guess India must have developed successive phenomenally-advanced and highly-secret technologies based on bullock technology to flawlessly utilize it in the first test. If you ask me, India shouldn’t be conducting stupid tests, as bullock technology virtually guarantees success. :lol:

Dude but from very first you kept saying janes is right and hes not biased.

I knew I would have to reproduce what I said earlier.:wall:

This time concentrate and do your best to pay attention. Here is what I said:
It doesn't matter what you or forum geeks believe or not. What matters is the Jane's Defence Weekly (world’s most trusted military news source) and BBC (most trusted news outlet) believe him.

OH DAMN LOL MAN SORRY, LMAO "BELIEVE HIM" OH WELL.
u used that in such a way was very tuff to get it.
BBC doesnt really gives a hood like TOI in India.
JANES international reportes have said otherwise, :)
I know a US writer who said diff anyways.

good newspapers are like PTI/Hindu/Statesman/Telegraph etc etc
and CNN IBN/NDTV very good news channels.

better, confusion is cleared.

It’s amazing how two different people can read the same passage so differently. At least the Robin huges’ sarcastic tone wasn’t lost on me. He said, "The technology is hard and you have to be working for years," said Robin Hughes, the deputy editor of Janes Defense Weekly. "If they have done that in the first test, it is an exceptional advance in technology."

The US is still struggling beyond Theater High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) system, but I guess India must have developed successive phenomenally-advanced and highly-secret technologies based on bullock technology to flawlessly utilize it in the first test. If you ask me, India shouldn’t be conducting stupid tests, as bullock technology virtually guarantees success. :lol:

now wtf do you mean by this???
ofcourse we MADE A PERFECT TEST AND WORKING.
PLEASE CHECK IN RUSSIAN NEWS SECTION THE LAST NEWS FROM HINDU, ITS VERY CREDIBLE AND CLEAR.

THIS DOESNT PROVIDES 100% KILL PROBABILITY BUT FACT BEING FIRST TEST 100% ACCURATE , DONT GIVE A HOOD WHAT US IS DOING OR NOT.

ITS a high precision supersonic manuevarible SAM which can take down BM's with active radar seeker implmented.

And this is not THAAD, that i think is beyond the range of 90 to 100 kms.
This thing is around 70 to 90 kms, much like Arrow 2.

AND WE WERE WORKING FOR YEARS
LOOK WHEN THE FUNDS WERE SANCTIONED AROUND 500 MILLION DOLLARS.
LOOK WHEN DRDO DEVELOPED SOLID ROCKET.

CHECK THIS TOO
MEMS based AESA module for missile applications.
http://www.nal.res.in/isssconf/finalisss/60_PS-07.pdf

Shri Choory Gopalakrishna Balaji
He has been responsible for the development and proving of the command guidance link and radioproximity fuze of the Akash missile. Currently, heheads the Microwave Systems Group at RCI and is responsible for integration of the active radar seekersto the missile, development of the indigenous activeradar seeker, development of an active electronic scanning array for missiles using MEMS,establishment of a radar seeker test facility, and thetower top facility.His areas of interest include RF system developmentand field-related testing of these systems.

http://www.drdo.com/pub/nl/aug06/aug06.pdf

if you want more in drdo developing radars etc lemme know
DRDO has developed a lot of classic Radars with BEL/TATA/L&T/Astra companies.
specially BEL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom