What's new

India test fires first underwater Brahmos cruise missile

886481_10151410621438071_1198416504_o.jpg

581834_10151410415253071_1247449029_n.jpg

Yep! When one sees a BrahMos coming at you, all you can do is bend down, put your head between your knees and kiss your a$$ goodbye!! :azn:

That will be even more dangerous; cos the Brahmos will then unerringly find its target.............up where the "sun don't shine" :D

The irony is , you cannot see it coming :azn:

Thats true. You just feel it..........entering. :D

Loji dediyana hath me , ab dekho is point pe sabke sab tut padenge. Yato ye phail missile hai isliye nahi liye ya sub istandard to isliye nahi liye bolke shuru , ye mat puchna bhai ji ke kaun nahi liye Russia vale ji.

Ab hamare yaha to nachna gaana shuru kar do wo to chalega hi

Dil jumping japak thumping thapak, gili gili woosh :rofl:

Let them jump . They are supposed to jump when their @ss is on fire .

Well the funny thing is in nirbhay thread there was lot of them jumping up and down like monkeys but here not even a tenth of them is seen and untill now only one clown is showing his desperation.

But which sub will house tis missile dont think any of currant subs have VLS ....

The new series of submarines , P75I , India is going to order is supposed to have VLS.

I wonder where @Safriz is?
He had so many things to say about Nirbhay, K-15, K-4, BrahMos on the Nirbhay thread.

Ya ..........:lol: ........waiting for him to find the faults .

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder where @Safriz is?
He had so many things to say about Nirbhay, K-15, K-4, BrahMos on the Nirbhay thread.

Still checking news....
Awaiting more pics,vids and more details.
The news was a surprise to me as i was of the opinion that sub launched Brahmos does not have a VLS yet,but here they are testing it already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awsome . Its surprise launch.. congrats DRDO.

Let them jump . They are supposed to jump when their @ss is on fire .

Well the funny thing is in nirbhay thread there was lot of them jumping up and down like monkeys but here not even a tenth of them is seen and untill now only one clown is showing his desperation.
Haha.. awaiting 'scientific' analysis from @ss burnt Jr.TT

The new series of submarines , P75I , India is going to order is supposed to have VLS.

Ya ..........:lol: ........waiting for him to find the faults .

First he is trying to find himself........................that is the harder part :P

Back
Top Bottom